Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

48 Hours Till Deadline: Support & Comments Needed

Friends of ALIPAC,

We only have 48 hours left until our fund raising deadline at midnight Wednesday night December 1, 2011.

We have only raised $23,000 of the $40,000 needed for ALIPAC to meet our minimum operations budget for 2011, this will allow us to continue the fight against illegal immigration into 2012!

We need more donations at our secure online donations page at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

Mailed donations will NOT REACH US IN TIME before the deadline.

If you are already a contributor to ALIPAC, please consider visiting this link to make a comment about us. Please make a post to let other potential supporters know what you think about Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, why you support us, what efforts you feel are important and why you would like others to support us.

ALIPAC CONTRIBUTORS COMMENTS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-256321.html

We must raise almost $10,000 tonight to have any hope of reaching our goals. Please do not let the illegal alien invasion supporters win due to apathy.

Please visit this link to donate as much as you can right away....
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

I am on the phones now working hard to save ALIPAC from shutting down. Feel free to call me or e-mail me if I can provide you with any information about our budget, expenses, and funding needs.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've always tried to "pony up" when the call comes out for contributions. I was fortunate enough this year to be in a position to donate each and every time. I know this is a hard time for people with families, but every dollar helps to continue our fight against illegal immigration.

I for one am eternally grateful I found ALIPAC, and so many other people willing to fight the good fight!

working4change
    Imagine trying to log onto this site and finding out that the web page no longer exists?! If you like me appreciate the efforts of Alipac and its volunteers please make a donation of any size to help us to keep the organization in operation. If everyone would chip in what they can afford we can reach our goal of $40,000. Please consider helping us at any level today! Thank you!

We must not fail. We must stand strong together, now more than ever. We have won battles before and we can do it again, but not without your support. Please do whatever you can to help aid in the battle against illegal immigration and to stand up for the citizens of The USA!

ALIPAC has had so many, very important victories in this fight against illegals we can not give up now!! Even small donations can make a big difference.

I, too, contribute during every fundraising period. We realize times are hard for many of you financially right now however every little bit helps.

If we were an open-borders crowd we would probably be heavily financed. You all know what I mean.

Please help ALIPAC continue in our fight to hopefully someday get our immigration laws enforced.

For those of you who have contributed we sincerely appreciate it and thank you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, I could not give more but what I gave today was part of our grocery money for the next two weeks. Never been this broke in my life. Regards.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by drooler
    Sorry, I could not give more but what I gave today was part of our grocery money for the next two weeks. Never been this broke in my life. Regards.
    Drooler, our special thanks for your donation especially when things are tough for you. We value your support.

I joined ALIPAC b/c i wanted to make a difference to get active in stopping what is happening to our country under obama and other presidents before him. Obama woke me up.

This hasn't been a good month for my family, we are drained financially. This month water line broke, without water for 2 week..$600. That was fixed 1 days and the next the furnace died..$220 later on that and 2 techs furnace still not fixed. This past sat the ball joint fell out of our car, very expensive. Towing $120. Worse even today we learned the tow company did something wrong that shoved the radiator into the a/c compressor. We have no idea how we are going to pay for the furnace and the car.

I find it so very odd there aren't many monied folks willing to fight against illegals..not only illegals but reducing even legal immigration during this hard economic time...we need another Ike!

I've given 2 or 3 times this year to ALIPAC, will see if I can come up with a little more.

"Imagine trying to log onto this site and finding out that the web page no longer exists?" Thank you for the visual. We in the movement can not afford not to help out with as much as we can contribute.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast