Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Been calling & emailing for weeks....

I think we can count FOX news out....at least until the next election...when they need us! Rupert Murdoch came our for amnesty so none of the people that we thought were on our side will speak-up now. I am very afraid this will pass...God help us all if it does..especially our grandchildren. I am so-o-o-o disgusted with hannity, beck & oreilly I could spit! Especially Hannity...he pushed candidates before the election..we rallied, made calls & sent money...now screw us! Time for us to turn them off....

Received an email from Border Control to ask McConnell to place a hold on this
    Dear Friend of Border Control:

In total defiance of the American people, recently reelected Senator Harry Reid (Nevada voters - what were you thinking?) has decided to try to pass an amnesty in the closing minutes of this Congress. He will get the votes he needs from the radical Left and from those lame-duck Senators who were ousted by their constituents a few weeks ago.

So far, all the efforts by our group and others to stop the so-called "Dream Act" (Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act) seem to be falling on deaf ears, which means we need to yell a little louder.

And we need to try a few parliamentary maneuvers. Click here to help! http://borderalert.rallycongress.com/37 ... dream-act/

The above link will take you to our Legislative Action Center where you can tell your Senators what you think of this new push for amnesty. And you can also petition Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell to place a HOLD on debate concerning the DREAM Act. He did this for us a few years back when the Kennedy-McCain Amnesty was being ramrodded through Congress and had the votes to pass!

So please click here http://borderalert.rallycongress.com/37 ... dream-act/ to send a Congressional email to your Senators right now. After your emails are sent, you will have the opportunity to send an email to your friends, inviting them to take part in this effort. Please take an extra moment to alert your friends so they can help.

Want to to more? Here are the DC and Kentucky addresses for Senator McConnell. Please call his offices at both locations; tell whoever answers that you want to ask the Senator to put a HOLD on the vote for the DREAM Act, just like he did when he stopped the Kennedy-McCain Amnesty a few years ago.

361-A Russell Senate Office Building 601 W. Broadway, Room 630
    Washington, DC 20510 Louisville, KY 40202
    Phone: (202) 224-2541 Phone: (502) 582-6304

** Then call your friends and tell them to do the same. ** Then forward this email to your own email list.

And do it NOW because a cloture vote is scheduled for later in the day, TODAY!

Thanks for your help!

Edward Nelson

Reaction from sent letters today

Reply to the e-mail I sent,

Bret Baier
    Anchor, "Special Report with Bret Baier"
    Fox News Channel

The Democrats didn’t file cloture on it last night.. we have mentioned it in panels.. but, we will handle the story tonight.

Don’t worry.

Thanks for watching
    STOP repeat offenders.
    Don't Re elect them.

Maybe they were bought off, like our beloved politicians in office. I don't want to think that's true, but I wouldn't doubt it.

I received the same email from Bret Baier too. Still doesn't bring me comfort.

LNR

Re: Been calling & emailing for weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    I think we can count FOX news out....at least until the next election...when they need us! Rupert Murdoch came our for amnesty so none of the people that we thought were on our side will speak-up now. I am very afraid this will pass...God help us all if it does..especially our grandchildren. I am so-o-o-o disgusted with hannity, beck & oreilly I could spit! Especially Hannity...he pushed candidates before the election..we rallied, made calls & sent money...now screw us! Time for us to turn them off....
    What proof do you have that Rupert Murdoch is "for" amnesty? Can you send a link to a reputable source? If he were "for" amnesty, then why would he allow William G on the air?

The only thing a statement like this does to the activists on this site is dissuade them from acting ... and then, your attitude that nothing we do will help becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

She's not wrong.

They don't mention Amnesty when speaking of "The New American Economy" in this video below, but that is in fact what they're talking about.

I think they allow William on FOX so they maintain some credibility.

But anyway, google The partnership for a new American Economy and scan the results.

kysteelgirl doesn't have a bad attitude, just telling it like it is.

http://wn.com/Partnership_for_a_New_Ame ... ox_Friends

working4change
    PLEASE TAKE NEW ACTION ON DREAM ACT HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219869.html

JAK
    FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith
    foxreport@foxnews.com

Shepard Smith and Juan (black guy...fired from Npr) just stated that we cannot round up 12 million ( I suppose it will still be 12 m 20 years from now) and deport them.

We need to let them know that we do not have to round up any illegal aliens... we enforce our laws, cut off ALL benefits and imprison those who hire them and they will SELF DEPORT!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Been calling & emailing for weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    What proof do you have that Rupert Murdoch is "for" amnesty? Can you send a link to a reputable source? If he were "for" amnesty, then why would he allow William G on the air?

The only thing a statement like this does to the activists on this site is dissuade them from acting ... and then, your attitude that nothing we do will help becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.
    It is true that Rupert Murdoch supports Amnesty. Someone around here can post you a link to a press conf he held with Disney's Steve Eisner and NYC Mayor Bloomberg a few months back announcing their plan to give amnesty to illegal aliens.

Yet there are still good people inside of Fox News that do a better job on this than any other network.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    She's not wrong.

They don't mention Amnesty when speaking of "The New American Economy" in this video below, but that is in fact what they're talking about.

I think they allow William on FOX so they maintain some credibility.

But anyway, google The partnership for a new American Economy and scan the results.

kysteelgirl doesn't have a bad attitude, just telling it like it is.
    Wow! This is disheartening. We have much work to do, don't we?! And almost (ALMOST) insurmountable odds against us. However, we still outnumber them and we surround them.
    Thanks for the information. Wonder what else Murdoch is "for".
    Bummer.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast