Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

read the same web site article for RON PAUL

http://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm

the man does have a lot of involvement
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    You read my mind. She seems to be a nobody.

I heard that she's big on drilling in US. That's why he chose her??
    Makes sense to me, it is ALL about power and money!

Ya....just hoping she has a stance on it as well as English as the official language. Maybe it hasn't gotten bad to where she, her kids or her husband hasn't felt the impacts yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Chuck is looking better and better to me. He has a stance.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Chuck_Baldwin.htm

Chuck Baldwin on Immigration
    GOP & Dems both want open borders. (Jul 200
    Seal borders; no amnesty; no social services for illegals. (May 200
    No path to citizenship for illegal aliens. (May 200
    Cut off money supply & illegal immigration dries up. (May 200
    End birthright citizenship; no more anchor babies. (May 200
    Repeal the "anchor baby" loophole. (Apr 200

Didn't they open a Mexican Consulate in Alaska? must be many illegals there.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

I sure hope Mrs. Palin has a BETTER grip on ILLEGAL immigration than McCain has demonstrated so far!

Maybe we should not come down SO HARD on ILLEGALS. After all they are assimilating into the American culture very well and a great ASSET TO OUR ECONOMY!

IN THE WORLD OF GARP(McCain/Obama)
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Maybe we should not come down SO HARD on ILLEGALS. After all they are assimilating into the American culture very well and a great ASSET TO OUR ECONOMY!

IN THE WORLD OF GARP(McCain/Obama)
    LOL.....I had to re-read that coz I thought they got to you with the kool-aid!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't they open a Mexican Consulate in Alaska? must be many illegals there.
    Ya, they just did....just had a post about it a few days ago. My memory isn't great but I thought it said something like a few thou. illegals there. Surprised me there were so many and may not have a big impact till the demands start rolling in and jobs are taken from citizens and mooseburgers are replaced with taco stands and signs in Spanish.

Hope she gets to LA and some othe other sanctuary cities to see if she approves of this new America.

IMO. If Palin has satellite TV, she has heard about illegal aliens and the invasion on her southern border (USA/MEX). She has taken no stand on the most important issue in our country today? Just weird.

If it turns out that she has no opinion on Ramos and Compean being put in prison in an unfair trial right here in her own country, how on earth could we think she would make a trustworthy anti illegal immigration VP candidate......

We will find out where she stands on illegal immigration and the border, from her own mouth, sooner or later. Hopefully very soon.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast