Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

anyone else watching Monday Night Football

After Obama's speech on Hispanic Heritage Month and finished with "we are all in it together" First in Spanish, then in english

the Line Judge gave the first Penalty in Spanish which got a lot of BOO's from the Boo Birds

did anyone else see this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's Amazing the National Anthem wasn't sung in Spanish
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and now a complete commercial in Spanish .. I think I am offended

Why do we all have to watch football all the time?

LOL...just kidding.

I really didn't care for the matchup tonight so I didn't watch. I can't stand Mark Sanchez. He wore a Mexican flag mouthpiece during his days at USC. At least Tony Romo's grandparents from Mexico appreaciate the United State culture.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I was watching and highly insulted. It happens alot more than you know though. The Mets have been doing similar things for a few years now. They have at least 12 hispanic nights a year. One I attended the whole game was announced in spanish! Then after the game there was a concert (I didn't stay) by some group that must be big south of OUR border.

This month will be very annoying for me I'm already sick to death of the stupid commercials that keep airing.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Im not a big football person. I was more interested in how the players are trying to block Rush from buying that team.

he Line Judge gave the first Penalty in Spanish which got a lot of BOO's from the Boo Birds

did anyone else see this
    I didn't because I keep my sound set low so I don't have to listen to the obnoxious announcers (Sunday nite is worse). However, despite it being a good game, and enjoying Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown running all over the Jets, and the outcome up in the air, I went to bed early. I could not take anymore of the Hispanic nite hoopla either. How come we don't have a Polish nite? How about a Heinz 57 nite for us mongrels?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

EXELLENT! The more they are in your face middle America Joe-Sixpack, the more pissed off he will get. Sports is one of the big distractions from people being RESPONSIBLE and taking part in the WAR we are in!

Thank you NFL league idiots! More power to you!

Notice Hispanic month is during Octoberfest, the weekend GERMAN month?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast