Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Black Lives Matter ‘will join forces’ with Islamic State

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Lives Matter ‘will join forces’ with Islamic State

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke: Black Lives Matter ‘will join forces’ with Islamic State

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr (AP file photo)more >

)

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 28, 2015

An outspoken black sheriff has made the harrowing claim that Black Lives Matter activists will eventually join forces with the Islamic State terror group to bring down the United States.

“Before long, Black Lies [sic] Matter will join forces with ISIS to [bring] down our legal constituted republic. You heard it first here,” Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke tweeted to his 96,400 followers on Tuesday.

“I have been right on every call I have made about these subversives. I will be right again,” he added.

Sheriff Clarke has been an outspoken critic against the Black Lives Matter movement, making him a hero among conservatives and a frequent guest on Fox News. He most recently sparked criticism from the movement after he claimed during a Fox interview that “there is no police brutality in America” and that “there is no racism in the hearts of police officers.”

New York Daily News columnist and Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King penned an op-ed calling the sheriff an “Uncle Tom” and a “sellout.”

“That crap doesn’t bother me,” Sheriff Clarke told The Daily Caller in response to the column. “It’s designed to get me off message.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...black-lives-m/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    If everyone involved are Americans and they are looking for justice, how could anyone be against this alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
    If everyone involved are Americans and they are looking for justice, how could anyone be against this alliance?
    Did you just ask how could anyone be against an alliance between Black Lives Matter and ISIS???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Did you just ask how could anyone be against an alliance between Black Lives Matter and ISIS???

W
    You read my post but I am certain that you
    did not understand my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
    You read my post but I am certain that you
    did not understand my post.
    I can read and understand just fine. But the comment you made is so outlandish I thought Id give you a chance to explain yourself or walk back such a comment that appears to say you dont have a problem with Black Lives Matter linking up and working with ISIS!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I can read and understand just fine.
    If you understood what I wrote, you wouldn't have to ask me what I meant.

But the comment you made is so outlandish I thought Id give you a chance to explain yourself or walk back such a comment that appears to say you dont have a problem with Black Lives Matter linking up and working with ISIS!

W
    My emphasis

Tone down your empirical generosity of allowing me to do anything. You cannot tell me what I meant. You don't get to decide what's American enough, worthy enough or in your own words: "outlandish".

If you listen closely you might learn something.

I do get to tell you if your participation here in our online community is welcome or not.

So what I'm going to do is suspend your account for the time being. If you wish to make contact with me by email or phone to discuss your further participation here, then I am willing to entertain that conversation with you.

But since you have made a supportive comment about Black Lies Matter working with ISIS aka ISIL and since upon questioning about your comment you have responded aggressively and disrespectfully to a direct question from the leader of this organization, I am revoking your posting privileges either temporarily or indefinitely.

There is no way we are going to allow someone to post pro ISIS / ISIL and pro Black Lies Matter comments on this website.

If you read this closely, you might learn something.

W

Nkosi has been banned.

W

Chris Abele vetoes money for Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Clarke threatens lawsuit

Posted 1:44 pm, November 17, 2015, by Theo Keith, Updated at 05:13pm, November 17, 2015

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele has vetoed $4 million earmarked for the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office, leading Sheriff Clarke to threaten Abele with a lawsuit. Clarke says Abele is using the budget to violate his right to free speech.

Abele announced Tuesday, November 17th that he was vetoing only two of the County Board's 66 budget amendments -- including the additional spending for the Sheriff's Office. Abele said Clarke shouldn't be rewarded for recent controversial comments.

"The sheriff has said a lot of things lately publicly. He’s compared the Black Lives Matter movement to 'sub-human creeps' and ISIS," Abele told reporters Tuesday.

Clarke responded on talk radio, saying that he would file a federal lawsuit because Abele violated his free speech rights.

"How smart is this guy? Abele just transmitted a violation of my freedom of speech. This lawsuit comes gift-wrapped. He’s weaponized the budget process now to create this chilling effect on my rights under the United States Constitution to express myself," Clarke said.

Clarke has said his office faces a $9.8 million structural deficit in 2016. On the radio Tuesday, the sheriff indicated that he would spend what was necessary to operate the Sheriff's Office and allow the County Board to find the money later.

At a news conference, Abele shrugged off the suggestion that Clarke planned to sue him.

"I wonder which taxpayers are going to be paying for that lawsuit and whether that money might be better spent on public safety," Abele said.

Abele says the budget leaves the Sheriff's Office with the same funding as last year -- but because of increasing costs in personnel and elsewhere, Sheriff Clarke says he starts next year almost $10 million in the hole.

The $10 million hole is more than 10% of the Sheriff's Office's budget. Clarke has said he won't be able to cut that much.

Clarke could still get the extra four million if county supervisors override Abele's veto.

As of early Tuesday afternoon, Abele's Office said it hadn't been served with Clarke's lawsuit.

Sheriff Clarke, through a spokeswoman, refused an interview with FOX6 News.

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/17/chris-...atens-lawsuit/
    Last edited by Judy; 11-19-2015 at 04:52 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast