Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Both presidential candidates condone the invasion of the U.S

I don't know what's wrong with the American people? Are the American people zombies? Where is the anger? Are they drinking too much MSM Kool-aid?

We have a foreign country whose people are invading our country in huge numbers (millions). These illegal aliens are taking over our communities throughout America, while abusing our social services and every other government program, paid for by the American taxpayers. We have two candidates who are actually encouraging this invasion by making plans to reward the criminal invaders with amnesty.

Isn't this treason? I don't get why people are just accepting what's going on? Too many people have Rose colored glasses on and can't see what's coming. People should become vocal and let their voices be heard. Call or write the RNC and the DNC...No to McCain and No to Obama!...America deserves better than these two traitors.

We are losing our identity and our culture.

My mother said that BOTH of them are LOSING propositions!

I wouldnt rule out some form of "subliminal brainwashing" by the MSM or some food product fed to unsuspecting Americans that is leading us to self destruct a great nation.

Only a few months ago, Americans hated John McCain and every single thing he stood for. Americans hated Osama binLaden and his terrorists groups for killing thousands of innocent people all in the sake of their "allah", and we have, IMO, a Muslim on the presidental ballot.

BOTH OF THESE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES are traitors and are against everything that Americans want for our country. I dont beieve that ANY SANE AMERICAN WOULD VOTE FOR EITHER ONE OF THESE BRAINLESS IDIOTS!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF US?

We all need to pray for America and find the strength to keep us as the great nation we always were; "ONE NATION, UNDER GOD"....
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Both presidential candidates condone the invasion of the

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I don't know what's wrong with the American people? Are the American people zombies? Where is the anger? Are they drinking too much MSM Kool-aid?

We have a foreign country whose people are invading our country in huge numbers (millions). These illegal aliens are taking over our communities throughout America, while abusing our social services and every other government program, paid for by the American taxpayers. We have two candidates who are actually encouraging this invasion by making plans to reward the criminal invaders with amnesty.

Isn't this treason? I don't get why people are just accepting what's going on? Too many people have Rose colored glasses on and can't see what's coming. People should become vocal and let their voices be heard. Call or write the RNC and the DNC...No to McCain and No to Obama!...America deserves better than these two traitors.

We are losing our identity and our culture.
    I do not understand it either Molly,even my own family members seem to have the "it wont affect me attitude" I think we can blame too much TV or the likes of things like that.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Mccain has also promised hispanics he will revive Comprehensive Immigration Reform Measures.
    He has had meetings with the LARAZA gang.
    LaRAZA is the gang that HATES AMERICANS, and the way of life we have here in the USA.

www.VDare.com/guzzardi/070803_laraza.htm

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Presidential Candidates Condone The Invasion

I have no clue to what is wrong with the American People! The Presidential candidates are caught up in themselves and the coruption of our so called government! Does any one really think the government puts the American people first? I know I don`t! I`m a single parent who resides in IL. I have been working in manufacturing all my life. The manufacturing industry has been taken over by the hispanics, whom speak no ENGLISH! One company I worked for, which had almost all illegals had an TB outbreak and everyone had to be tested. About 25 were infected, thank God I wasn`t one of them! Because they can just walk across, they don`t go though the LEGAL procedures to get into this country. I was laid off in April, I go, they stay. I have lost all hope for our country to change. It`s going to get real bad, I can feel it. I have e-mailed friends and family to CALL their Senators and Congressman, but I think people are to busy with football, baseball and running around doing this that and the other they can`t spend alittle time to call our so called leaders. I spent six hours the day they had the rally in NC calling and telling them what I want done in this country. I agree that what they are doing is treason! I don`t understand why WE THE PEOPLE aren`t out there MARCHING LIKE ALL THE HISPANICS DO! WHY! Who can lead us and march and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK! Like all the hispanic radio talk show hosts and DJ`s , and tv got all the hispanics to march. Can anyone tell me why we don`t have that? Is it because no one will show? I only can only pray that soon things will start to get back on the right track, and keep trying.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Some how we have two candidates that have risen from the bottom of the barrel...I've never in my worst nighmares thought we would end up with some one worse than Bush...The pieces of the puzzle doesn't fit how these two legitimately became our two candidates for president??

I know we have an evil force in the government working against us. I've heard about these private anti American elitist organizations that most likely picked who our next president is going to be. I just hate to think our elections are fixed...But it sure looks that way.

Welcome, pjwishes. If you got laid off and your company kept illegal aliens, I would call the Labor Department and report it. Then I would call ICE.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

pjwishes welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

check out

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

www.baldwin2008.com

Chuck Baldwin is running for president.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast