Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is very interesting and offers some psychological reasoning behind our current state of apathy considering all that is taking place in our country.

Below is a brief excerpt of an interview with two Swiss psychologists who are expounding on the book Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes by Andrzej Lobaczewski. It's very deep stuff yet very compelling.

Henry: First of all, it needs to be said that "mad people" don't need the support of large populations, only a powerful minority that can both "drive" the population and control it. Look at the polls in the United States. Bush has been hovering around 30% popularity for years - and that is the population as a whole. But because he is backed by a very powerful minority, the people who own the media, the arms industry and their military supporters, the oil companies, among others, popular discontent doesn't matter. And as long as Bush's politics don't overtly affect the ordinary American negatively, they don't care enough to do anything about it.

Laura: In the U.S. - and elsewhere in the world - even the most oppressed and unfairly treated people are easily controlled by fear, by threats to their affordable materialism: entertainment, sports, gambling, so on. Even the failure of schools, medical care, social safety nets, do not drive people to really question what is going on. It is, as Aldous Huxley wrote, a scientific dictatorship: bread and circuses. In short, most Americans are aware of their oppression, and express this in polls, but those in power have successfully drugged them with a plethora of distractions - fear and pleasure - sufficient to keep them under control.

Henry: There is the carrot and the stick. As long as people can continue living in the illusion, they will do so. When the illusion starts to crack, then the stick comes in.

Laura: People are afraid of making waves for fear of losing what they have, of losing their peace, of having to exert effort to resist. After all, it does take all their time to keep the illusion going, they must slave daily to keep the SUV from being repossessed, and they want to have time for the football game on Saturday.

Henry: They also figure that Bush only has a couple of years left anyway. The system will take care of itself. Lobaczewski's book shows us why this is an extremely naïve way of thinking. The system that is in place is a pathological system that is at odds in a very profound way with the being or nature of most people. People of conscience are being ruled by people with no conscience. This fact is the primary injustice and is the basis for the other ills of society.

Laura: For many years this system has been covert because there were still people in high positions with conscience, but over time, they have all been replaced or disposed of in one way or another, and now the pathology of the system is out in the open, but nobody cares. If you look back over the history of the past fifty years or so, you will find that nearly every public figure who has died tragically was one who had conscience, concern for people, and influence enough to make waves against the pathological types.

For more:
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14814 ... rom-Others

Re: Presidential Candidates Condone The Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by pjwishes
    I have no clue to what is wrong with the American People! The Presidential candidates are caught up in themselves and the coruption of our so called government! Does any one really think the government puts the American people first? I know I don`t! I`m a single parent who resides in IL. I have been working in manufacturing all my life. The manufacturing industry has been taken over by the hispanics, whom speak no ENGLISH! One company I worked for, which had almost all illegals had an TB outbreak and everyone had to be tested. About 25 were infected, thank God I wasn`t one of them! Because they can just walk across, they don`t go though the LEGAL procedures to get into this country. I was laid off in April, I go, they stay. I have lost all hope for our country to change. It`s going to get real bad, I can feel it. I have e-mailed friends and family to CALL their Senators and Congressman, but I think people are to busy with football, baseball and running around doing this that and the other they can`t spend alittle time to call our so called leaders. I spent six hours the day they had the rally in NC calling and telling them what I want done in this country. I agree that what they are doing is treason! I don`t understand why WE THE PEOPLE aren`t out there MARCHING LIKE ALL THE HISPANICS DO! WHY! Who can lead us and march and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK! Like all the hispanic radio talk show hosts and DJ`s , and tv got all the hispanics to march. Can anyone tell me why we don`t have that? Is it because no one will show? I only can only pray that soon things will start to get back on the right track, and keep trying.
    PJWISHES, Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!

We are pleased to have you, make yourself at home!

Speak your mind often and help wake people up.

Your post is a great start. keep it up!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Chexfive Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:46 pm Post subject:
    .....Obviously the only thing we can do to battle against them and try to push them out of the way is to have our own nominee or nominee's.
    We need to talk more about Chuck Baldwin and how giddy we would be if his policies are instituted, that will inspire others to get on the wagon with us. Bama might be some peoples hope but Chuck Balwin is my hope. Just as I voted for Mr. Badnarik (constitution party) in 2004, I will vote for Chuck Baldwin.

I'll be so happy when Chuck Baldwin wins, this guy is going to send people to jail for treason, derilection of duty and aiding criminal aliens.....
    Then as a group, organization etc., we need to pick a nominee "of the people" instead of the assigned stooges that the corporate world chooses for us and get behind that nominee full force, working diligently on this nominee's behalf to let the other disillusioned Patriots out there know that there is another choice besides the ones that have been crammed down our throats with the help of the Mexican government.

We must make a decision soon on who this person is going to be and pursue it. Ron Paul? Chuck Baldwin? It doesn't matter. We know for certain though that the two Stooges left on this political stage will be the last two nails in the coffin of the USA as we know it. The Bush's and the Clinton's started this country into a rapid downward spiral and "Dumb" (McCain) and "Dumber" (Obama) will finish it off!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123