Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I haven't been to the McDonalds in years!

I am NOT an 'equal opportunity' consumer.
    Nor have we. I doubt seriously we will ever go to one in the future.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It sounds like LaRaza wrote that letter for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Write another letter in response to their non-answer, specifically asking if putting EVERY employee's name thru E-verify would somehow discriminate. Explain that it's not discrimination when everyone has to go through the same exact process, yet it is over 99% accurate.
    Ask for a phone # and contact name, and then post it here so we can back you up
    Also say computers don't discriminate, social security numbers don't have a color or race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I havent eaten at any fast food place since July 4...........99

This is from Mcdonalds website.
    Support for fundamental human rights for all people is part of our global Standards of Business Conduct. We comply with all employment laws in every market where we operate, and we will not employ underage children or forced laborers. We respect the right of employees to associate or not to associate with any group, as permitted by, and in accordance with, applicable laws and regulations.
    http://www.crmcdonalds.com/publish/csr/ ... ience.html

Call us. Within the U.S., you can call us on our toll-free telephone number at 1-800-244-6227.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Just a "Fun fact"

In the movie "Alien" that monsters head that Jamie lee curtis is staring at that is dripping slime.

That slime is what Mcdonards uses to thicken their shakes.

Source.................Movie magic
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

I would be will to bet that their job application asks if applicants have ever been convicted of a felony. Wouldn't that be discrimination also?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

I agree publishing it on a grander scale would be good.

April
    Focus needed here, please take ACTION!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-900143.html#900143

I also sent e-mail and then I called them. Vague is right. Call them and then take their phone survey aferwards. 1-800-244-6227 corporate head quarters

I called them and said since illegal immigration is racist, it benefits Latin Americans 30 times more than Asian, Africans, and Europeans, and they support this racism by hiring illegal aliens, I will never again step foot in McDonalds, nor will my friends or relatives, until they adopt e-verify.

He acted concerned, and said he would pass it along to management. He also made the idiotic statement of: "You think they are hiring illegal aliens at McDonalds?"

What kind of stupid question is that, everyone knows they hire illegals and are spending millions to try and get them amnesty!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast