Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is another bill in the making as Senator Mel Martinez of Florida doesn't want to let it go. I previously posted that article. There is now a big campaign to have him recalled and one republican party group wants him removed from the primaries. I posted those links in the past.
    In yesterdays paper legal Mexicans were looking at getting ctiizenship to make sure the next bill goes through. Those type of ctiizens are not in this countries best interest. The artilce about that was posted yesterday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't read this entire thread, but I have had this thought while the congress was voting. If they would GUARANTEE the borders be SEALED TIGHT, and put an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, and I'm taking SMALL number on LEGAL immigration, and ZERO TOLERANCE on illegals, I'd be for letting the illegals here stay if they registered and were processed. JMO

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badlarry
    I didn't read this entire thread, but I have had this thought while the congress was voting. If they would GUARANTEE the borders be SEALED TIGHT, and put an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, and I'm taking SMALL number on LEGAL immigration, and ZERO TOLERANCE on illegals, I'd be for letting the illegals here stay if they registered and were processed. JMO
    THE ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO ARE HERE RIGHT NOW ARE THE PROBLEM. THEY ALL NEED TO GO HOME. END OF STORY.

OUR COMMUNITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN INVADED AND DESTROYED BY THE ILLEGAL INVADERS. THERE CAN BE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPROMISE.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Let's compromise by giving them 40 days to get out and several checkpoints that will allow them to leave the US and enter Mexico no questions asked.

Forty days sounds like a good compromise, it sounds very biblical.

After 40 days, we seize all property and assets from illegals found in the US to compensate the US taxpayers. We crack down by firing up the adequate enforcement of our existing laws.

We put the illegals on the run home and put some of these CEO and corrupt politicians in jail!

W
    You are violating the Constitution as you seize all property and assets. If we are about upholding the law, lets not make any exceptions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345