Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    my idea of a compromise:

Ship them all back .
    Build an indestructible, unpassable fence.
    Heavy fines an jail time for employers of illegals!!
    easy , very easy compromise, and I am done!!
    that's my kind of "compromise." LOL

how about we compromise and give them 90 days to get the hell out instead of 30?

Let's compromise by giving them 40 days to get out and several checkpoints that will allow them to leave the US and enter Mexico no questions asked.

Forty days sounds like a good compromise, it sounds very biblical.

After 40 days, we seize all property and assets from illegals found in the US to compensate the US taxpayers. We crack down by firing up the adequate enforcement of our existing laws.

We put the illegals on the run home and put some of these CEO and corrupt politicians in jail!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's compromise by giving them 40 days to get out

OK 40 DAYS. THAT GETS MY VOTE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will the terrorist compromise the next time they attack us?

I agree that they should be given a time frame to leave by and then increase the fines and jail time for employers who hire them. If there are no jobs then they also may leave and less will come.

I said this before...

America and Mexico...Israel and the Arabs...if we concede they will keep coming. Arabs has only one thought: the destruction of Israel. Give them more land and they just keep pushing. Mexico will do the same. Follow my drift?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Could we maybe compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Could we maybe compromise?
    The December 31, 2006 cut off date killed it for me.

I probably could accept some of the 12-20 million staying and working with a work permit, but not with legal status leading to citizenship. And this only after an extensive background check and be fingerprinted. There would have to be a deadline of 10 years.

The real problem is that there are too many of them here and they are taking over neighborhoods, jobs, overcrowding our school and overwhelming our social system and legal system. If they wanted citizenship they would have to go back home and apply and get in line after all those who are legally waiting.

Immigration shoud controlled, limited and gradually. Those here less than 10 years would not be given permits to work and would have to leave with their families, even anchor babies within a reasonable time. But under no conditions would they be able to work during the time of assimulating back to Mexico.

The fact is there are too many here that put a strain on the system, socially, economically and environmental. They are smothering Americans. Too many to soon. Diversify is what make the country great but 20 million in the last 20 years is not diversity. It is killing us as America. They are not assimulating and the do not want to and it is over whelming. We should not have to change what our country stands for just because cheap labor is wanted and votes are wanted.

The should be deported and it is more of a population problem than an illegal immigrant problem. It is no problem for them to move across America and with their children. There is a constant flow of them into Nevada from other states and it is overwhelming us. Going back to Mexico would b no different than moving cross country. As a matter of fact, it should be easier because of the language spoken and culture. They would be back with family members. If they can move cross country they can move back to Mexico where there is family support.
    (I say Mexico because the majority of illegal aliens are from Mexico.)

The criminal element is another big problem. When the population grows so does crime. It is not that illegals commit more crimes than any other people. With 20 million here, some of them has to be criminals.

What do you think about a compromise? Let me have it.
    Are you on drugs? No compromise whatsoever.

We just beat AMNESTY and now YOURE saying you support it? I have to question who your alligence is to, AMERICA or mexico.

You are sounding very open borders.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Re: Could we maybe compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Could we maybe compromise?
    The December 31, 2006 cut off date killed it for me.

I We just beat AMNESTY and now YOURE saying you support it? I have to question who your alligence is to, AMERICA or mexico.
    I am not in any way supporting any kind of amnesty. It was just a hypothetical question. I just thought about it for a minute. There is no question where I stand. If there is read my posts. Sorry, My bad for asking. My feelings about illegal immigration has always been short and simple;

My latest e-mail to OBAMA;

Whomever say we cannot or will not round up 20 million people, put them on busses and send them home;
    wrong answer.

It was done in 1920 and 1954 with less resources than we have now. The problem is corporate American and those who want their votes and special interest groups want them to stay at the expense of the American tax payer. That is not acceptable to Americans and never will be.
    They do not have to be rounded up, put on busses and sent home. All that has to be done is enforce the laws against employers that hire illegal workers and they will self deport.
    Employers knows when they hire them that they are illegal and they have ways of knowing it they wanted to.

The will to enforce the laws is not there. ICE is the only group that is trying to enforce the laws dispite all the opposition from democrats and special interest groups like ACLU and La Raza.
    You, OBAMA, work for the American people and if you do not listen there is a hefty price to pay.
    Read my lips:

BUILD THE FENCE THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE BORDER.
    NO KIND OF AMNESTY.
    SEND THEM HOME (with their anchor babies who will be welcome by mexico as citizens) BY ATTRITION AND REPLACE THEM WITH LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    REPEAL THE 14TH AMENDMENT.

Besides, Dyehard, if you give the government an inch, like the people they want to legalize, they will take a mile.

I know we have made our opposition to illegal immigration heard, and some of our Reps heard us and responded and some of them heard and did not care. And I hope there are enough that opposed to stop any kind of amnesty and enforcement of our immigration laws by securing the border and enforcing our laws against employers hiring illegal workers.

In the back of my mind I cannot help thinking there may be a compromise down the line. How many would have went along with the bill had it not been for the December 31, 06 cut off date. I am still curious to know how many would have compromised if certain criterias would have been met. If they would have agreed on letting some of them stay. There are many American citizens who thinks they all should stay and the issue of illegal immigration is low on their list of issues they even think about. Those people scare me because they support a lot of candidates who is for letting all of them stay. Candidates like Clinton and Obama having lots of support is evidence of that. Some people will vote straight Democrat or Republican regardless of what they stand for.

Not only is many of our Reps out of touch with the effect of illegal immigration on citizens of this country, many American citizens are also. I talk to a lot of people who do not care and is ignorant of the effect it has on this country. A lot of them have never heard of Lou Dobbs, Tancredo, Session, C-Span and the only news they listen to is local that do no cover illegal immigration at all.

I think our fight has only just began. That bill is dead but I have heard another one is in the making.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast