Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish I could say that I noticed that here in Dallas. Hopefully soon Gov. Perry quits trying to sell the whole state to foreign interest and starts actually doing something.

Well all the Landscapers in my town are hard working citizens some retired to pick up extra cash, so I know it is a load of crap that Americans won't do those jobs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions and
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Report Illegal Emplyers and Employees

Employers of Illegal Aliens; working Illegally

Addressing The Illegal Aliens Source of Power - MONETA!: Further, any employer or firm willfully or unwittingly employing any illegal alien, even for one minute, report them with (if at all possible, provide as much information) name(s) of owner(s), company name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), any details. After reporting this to I..C..E., send an independent report via letter or e-mail to the !) State Department of Labor; 2) the local Sheriff, and to 3) the State and 4) Federal Attorney Generals. It gives these agencies the idea that they are the only ones with the information; it provided a sort of control, by which you can see who does or does not do anything. Take photos when ever possible!

Added back-up punch (trust no one): The next steps are the back-up, which ensure that action will be taken; that your effort were not in vain.. Please do not omit these steps A) FAX or mail an independent report to the Immigration and Naturalization Service; B) the Border Patrol; C) and the I.R.S. The last step, an independent, original report D) must be sent to the media and talk shows and also organization that you know will follow-up on this. Imagine (and it has happened) an investigator calling an agency to ask them about it and they have been trying to sweep it under the carpet!

If only 10% of the folks on this site alone do this, it will make a big difference too. Then, after a very short while, it may prove a very good tool. The SSN cross-reference and crack-down on employers is meeting with road block ser-up by the ACLU and their confederates of the Mexican Fascist Movement (La Raza, MeCHa, and the others). The action recommended here seems to work and it has the un-expected checks and balances to surprise agency workers who hide or slow-up reports (it is happening more often than not)!

If you do this, wait a couple of days, then go down to the police station (sheriff’s office if county) and file charges against the employer and the illegal employees (John Does?). Charges: being here illegal is a crime (misdemeanors), using false documentation or SSNs (felonies).
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

With A Little Help From My Friends

Report & Deport ILLEGAL ALIENS--- National I.C.E Number: 1 (866) 347-2423

Use the number below to get your local Detention and Removal Immigration office number. This might expedite the process of deporting the illegal aliens out of our country.

National Federal information: 1 (800) 333-4636

Detention & Removal Immigration offices numbers:

Los Angeles: (213) 830-7911
    San Diego: (619) 557-6117
    San Francisco: (415) 844-5512
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Re: Dallas: Landscaper Lives In Fear of I.C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    recently someone who I am familar with had someone close to them lose their job. That person was what they described as the "only legal employee". The job was lost due to an extremely wealthy and angry customer who threatened to take their business elsewhere becasue they were unsatisfied with the way their property looked.

During our discussion of the situation the friend of mine said "he thought about calling Immigration. [The Owner] lives in fear of Immigration Enforcement because none of his employees are legal and he knows it. The likelihood of him calling Immigration is little because even though he was fired he is Hispanic and doesn't want to betray his people.

The scariest part is that now that their only legal employee is gone that means the illegals will be driving the trucks around, and some already are.

For those who don't know most Landscapers/Contractors claim that they can't find workers, however, in cities and states all across the USA there are hardworking people who work these jobs. Companies like the one above pay extremely little for the labor and give no benefits to the workers. They prefer illegals because they are an expendable work force.
    Much of the information here is reliable. And it can serve us all well if we start calling or C&P-ing the information to send to others. WE must stop being afraid. It almost too late, but, maybe we can turn the battle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12