Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everybody forgot about Us?

I have been following this bill as of today and hearing and reading both sides of the debate I have concluded that this bill will effect Mexican-Americans people the worst. Jobs, schools and goverment aids will go to the illegals. I'm Very sad that not many Mexican- Americans have not waken and scene this facts for them selfs and sad that they believe this bill is good for America. If someone can make them understand that they will not see a raise in salary for very long time maybe they will see the true threat of this bill and stop listing to Spanish propaganda.

I'm Mexican-America but my loyalty is to the USA I took a oath I will defend my country so I did my part and wrote Jon Kyle and I encourage all of you guys to contact your senators and flood them with emails opposing this bill.

Re: Everybody forgot about Us?

Quote Originally Posted by Hispanic_Guy
    I have been following this bill as of today and hearing and reading both sides of the debate I have concluded that this bill will effect Mexican-Americans people the worst. Jobs, schools and goverment aids will go to the illegals. I'm Very sad that not many Mexican- Americans have not waken and scene this facts for them selfs and sad that they believe this bill is good for America. If someone can make them understand that they will not see a raise in salary for very long time maybe they will see the true threat of this bill and stop listing to Spanish propaganda.

I'm Mexican-America but my loyalty is to the USA I took a oath I will defend my country so I did my part and wrote Jon Kyle and I encourage all of you guys to contact your senators and flood them with emails opposing this bill.
    What alot people don't realize is that this is not a NATIVIST movement - it's a movement for order out of utter chaos. We don't wish to stop immigration, we only wish to halt ILLEGAL immigration and for our politicians to protect our borders. Welcome to ALIPAC Hispanic_Guy.

Your a true patriot Hispanic_Guy!

Welcome to ALIPAC! We have many patriotic hispanic Americans here at ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Everybody forgot about Us?

Quote Originally Posted by Hispanic_Guy
    I'm Very sad that not many Mexican- Americans have not waken and scene this facts for them selfs and sad that they believe this bill is good for America. If someone can make them understand that they will not see a raise in salary for very long time maybe they will see the true threat of this bill and stop listing to Spanish propaganda.

Welcome, Hispanic_Guy.

Your point on salaries is spot-on. Even though this appears to be a bill tailored to hispanic illegals, it isn't. It's tailored to allow unlimited immigration for the express purpose of forcing down wages of all workers.

Once the hispanics begin using their political clout to demand equal pay and benefits, they'll simply be replaced with the next group that's willing to work for less.

That's what this is really all about, and congratulations for spotting it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

What I don't understand is why are we (USA) going to grant citizenship's to
    people who's loyalty does not lie with us.

Hi Hispanic guy
    Wisely you noted the truth of the bill...the whole idea is to destroy the middle and the Country...The elite really don't care what color their slaves are as long as there are plenty
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Here is a thread involving illegal immigration and the push for the NAU
    North American Union. Amnesty is just part of the grand plan of NAU.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#399199
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everybody forgot us

You are correct. They have forgotten AMERICANS. You are first an American and I applaud your point. I grew up with Italian immigrant grandparents who never had loyalty to Italy. They left it for its corruption and poverty in the early 1900's. No one I know dislikes Mexicans or anyone who comes here LEGALLY. This is about exploiting cheap labor,growing cheap votes and basically the hell with us,American. Sad huh. Welcome aboard hispanic-guy!

HI HISPANIC GUY....AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!!!

YES IT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN TO SOME HISPANICS HOW THIS CAN DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. SOMETIME THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEY HAVE RELATIVE OR FRIEND WHO IS ILLEGAL...SO THEY ONLY SEE THAT PART OF IT AND CANT SEE THE LARGER PICTURE.

BUT IF PEOPLE WHO ARE ILLEGAL TODAY BECOME LEGAL, THIS ENCOURAGES MORE ILLEGALS TO COME HERE. EMPLOYERS LIKE TO HIRE CHEAP LABOR....AND ILLEGALS HAVE NO POWER TO SUE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID. AND EMPLOYERS LOVE THIS. THEY HAVE LIKE SLAVES WHO CANT OR ARE AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.

THIS PUTS THE LEGAL WORKERS AT A DISADVANTAGE. NOT ONLY ARE OUR WAGES PULLED DOWN, BUT IN SOME CASES WE DONT GET A JOB IN LIEU OF AN ILLEGAL WORKER, WHICH EMPLOYERS PREFER. AND THAT IS NOT FAIR.

I BELIEVE IF YOU EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS, YOUR HISPANIC FRIENDS MAY SEE WHAT THE REALITY IS. I HAVE MANY HISPANIC FRIENDS AND FOUND THAT MANY OF THEM WERE HARD TO CONVINCE.

April
    Welcome Hispanic_Guy!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast