Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm going over to vote here shortly and will report back on what's going on here in my little part of Idaho.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, I missed this earlier, I have been having "issues". I am on frequent phone contact with my in-laws who will be reporting what Skye News and the BBC are reporting abroad but not here or on the net. They often get information our media does not want us to know. FYI Skye news is the bbc of Ireland.

Sorry, no radios, but I have an anti-Obama friend who is on the Democratic committee for our county. She is feeding me tidbits on her breaks lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I have read the instructions. I will be watching and listening today. Will report any necessary information that comes along today.

Tues AM 0800.
    So far on the San Diego news all they are reporting is the usual freeway traffic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im listening to Rick Roberts. Hes usually on it if something happens during his show!

Scanner's on.

I will have my scanner on in the background.

Last night we actually heard on our scanner a report of an election sign being stolen!!!

Oh yes, I'm watching all the news I can today...

LA reports very heavy voter turn out no problems 8:15 am

Looks like this firm will be doing the exit polling. Dang, I wish I had a subscription:

"Edison Media Research and Mitofsky International will again conduct all exit polling in 2008 for the National Election Pool, comprised of ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC and the Associated Press.

Exit polling will be conducted for the major presidential primaries and caucuses currently scheduled for early 2008, and the presidential, senate and governor elections in all 50 states in November 2008."

http://www.exit-poll.net/

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast