Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry I missed this earlier but will be here off and on all day and evening and tomorrow .

I have already voted, missed the big morning work crowd and got in my vote in about 20 minutes. There will be huge crowds later today. Across the street at another pollling place they were lined up around the building.
    We are having rain off an on today and they are saying wet hands is causing some problems with the machines.

Will post anything unusual that I hear today.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Fox News just reported that 2 Black Panthers carrying night sticks were blocking the doorway in a polling place in Penn. They said "the black man is going to win." One guy said he pushed past them to go inside where he was told that the Panthers had been there for about a half hour. I wonder how many people were intimidated and turned back. Missed the end of the report because my phone rang.

Leaving to go vote now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

not sure where to post, Denver Post has a report voting problems comment section going, according to what I read in Frisco, Colorado they had no power cords for the voting machines and no provisional ballots.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I can guarantee you nothing exciting ever happens in Idaho...but will be keeping my eyes open on where Sali is standing, Risch should have no problems...am watching FOX news because we will not get any local news until this afternoon.
    Sosad, how is Risch on illegal immigration?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have driven by eight polling places in Union County, NC and they are not crowded at all. These would be primarily white precincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I can guarantee you nothing exciting ever happens in Idaho...but will be keeping my eyes open on where Sali is standing, Risch should have no problems...am watching FOX news because we will not get any local news until this afternoon.
    Sosad, how is Risch on illegal immigration?
    Risch is great and we are indorsing him!..it is Sali I am afraid we are going to lose to Minnick who is terrible, that will be a disaster. Been working hard on Sali here so keeping my fingers crossed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    It looks good for Lamborn and Musgrave in Colorado! Keep in my fingers crossed as well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you CCUSA. Mine was a few days ago. I hope that this is a wonderful day for you, and that you feel special.

My area will vote Republican. Most Republican county in the state.

Let's pray that there will be civility and peace in the voting and after the voting results are announced. I know that there will be many expecting, or believing that they are now entitled to everything if Senator Obama wins. That will be sad for our United States.

Did any of you see the interview with the former Secret Service agent who caught some guys stealing his McCain/Palin signs and held them till the police came? Over 300 McCain/Palin signs had been picked up/removed by these Obama supporters.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Do any of you have scanners and or short wave radios?

W
    I have a scanner and a ham radio. I have it currently set to scan Ft Worth police frequencies. Very quiet day so far.

And Happy Birthday CCUSA!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Will report as well.

It's my birthday, and I am hoping that all our endorsed candidates win.

I'm praying and wishing!!

Will report any I see or hear about the polling centers.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast