Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Obama nutjob electioneering in the polls today:

Youtube
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I just posted this in the news section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

This is a Fox News story about 2 black Panthers intimidating voters in Philadelphia.

Had no problem where I voted today, got right in easily. Did overhear a man surprised he didn't have to show his ID. He's like 'Really, I don't have to show an ID?' He must not have voted in this state in awhile because although I remember we use to and forget when it changed but it's been quite some years now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just got back from voting. It was actually pretty busy for such a small town, but it went smoothly and I didn't have to wait too long. It might interest you guys to know that 3 of the candidates for our State Congress are uncontested. I like that because all three are working on an illegal immigration enforcement bill that they are going to bring up this January.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to know tinybob that those candidates are going to still be there to go against illegal immigration.

We are asked to show ID if it is the first time that you are voting. The sign then said that something with a signature is only required.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to vote about 2 hours ago. I took my 6 year old daughter with me. She was dancing and singing while I was in the booth. I looked at her and laughed and told her 'I wish that I was as happy as you'. lol. There were 5 people in line. Afterwards I drove around northeast Columbia and looked at some of the other precincts. There were long lines and it was raining.

Lackawanna County, PA (Scranton area - where Biden pretends he's from) Voting problems

Three polling places were CLOSED this morning. A 'glitch or miscommunication' made the three polling places not open on time ... all 3 are operated by Lackawanna County Housing Authority.

Webcast available at PAhomepage.com
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Our local station just reported that in Indiana, early exit polls are showing McCain winning 50% to 45%.

I thought it was illegal to broadcast stuff like this when the polls are still open. I hope it does not light a fire under the Obama supporters.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Im listening to Rick Roberts. Hes usually on it if something happens during his show!
    Listen to him tomorrow when he will ask people to call in about voting problems, that is what he did in 06. i listened to the things people were saying

No problems in my small town, not to many people voting yet, it might get busy later.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast