Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Reply to dianasanchez

Quote Originally Posted by bmw120556
    Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    You notice how he calls them "mexican-Americans", not even American-mexicans, goes to show, allegiance to mexico first. As an American of hispanic descent, I feel that if you are an American citizen, you owe allegiance to ONLY the U.S. and ONLY to the U.S. flag. You can still be proud of your heritage, but it is an insult to the U.S., the hand that feeds you, to call your self anything BUT an American, no hyphen! These people don't want to be Americans, they want the benefits but hate the country and the American people.
    This is the point! Excellent post! Back during WWI and WWII there was not Italian-Americans or Polish-Americans they were all Americans regardless of were they came from. They were fighting for the rights that come with being an American. The rights and freedoms we Americans have fought for is not a bargining chip it is what many ture Americans died for and we will not GIVE IT AWAY!!!

Didn't all this "so and so American" first get started with the term African American? Isn't that about the time our country went pc?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Debby
    I'm starting to think that there is a hidden agenda in their words.
    Notice how he keeps referring to the muslims and their treatment in
    France and other places. Why would he not want our country
    protected from terrorists as the rest of Americans feel.
    Because they have an agenda, and they will join up with anyone that will help them.

There's going to be some real big trouble out of these people, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, that they are already in the pockets of terrorists right now !
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Debby
    I'm starting to think that there is a hidden agenda in their words.
    Notice how he keeps referring to the muslims and their treatment in
    France and other places. Why would he not want our country
    protected from terrorists as the rest of Americans feel.
    The agenda is to destroy Western Civilization. They see Third World take-over of Western nations by "formerly colonized people" as very liberating and in sinc with their agenda. For they too were conquored by the evil Western man. They champion it, from America to Europe--the end of Western civilization. Thats the agenda.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yes it is very real and our gov gives 10 mill a year to la raza

I think it is evil forces whose objective is to destroy this country. The mass invasion is merely their vehicle to achieve their diabolical plan.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I think it is evil forces whose objective is to destroy this country. The mass invasion is merely their vehicle to achieve their diabolical plan.
    Their vehicle IS diabolical and they want to drive that vehicle on the very infrastructure Americans built, i.e. roads, so that's either stealing or war.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456