Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    RECONQUISTA IS VERY REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    It's very real and it's in our Government!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I know! And reading this, which I already know exists, makes me want to wash my eyes out. I CANNOT believe our politicians just let this happen. Have I been living in a cave and think our Govt wants to protect our country all this time? I never thought I'd ever want to move to another country, but watching our politicians hand ours to Mexico, makes Canada or Italy look good (I've always wanted to travel to Italy anyway,lol)
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Notice that they have the headline about this in pink on their site. Kind of a sissy color-don't ya think? What a bunch of losers!
    Just showing their Pinko Commie colors.

mkfarnam wrote;

girlygirl369 wrote:

Yes it's real, and after we send this bill to the garbage heap, Sen. Reid can get his wish and try to oust Gonzales!! American's will win and get 2 wishes!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL, that site is real? These people really believe this crap? And our government gave them veto rights on this bill? What?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    LOL, that site is real? These people really believe this crap? And our government gave them veto rights on this bill? What?
    Yep they are totally real. Scary isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Yep they are totally real. Scary isn't it?
    Yep! Never hear about them though do ya? Last time I called Kennedy's office I said they should be investigated, the staff person had no idea who I was talking about!. I am faxing this article along with my other faxes! How can it be ignored.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Good. Let them riot - show themselves for what they are. Lawless, racist bullies. Watch how fast an enforcement only bill gets past.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Good. Let them riot - show themselves for what they are. Lawless, racist bullies. Watch how fast an enforcement only bill gets past.
    Right, that's the mindset that we are letting into this country. Gang mentality. This is certainly not what Americans are made of.

I truly hope that they riot. Let them take to the streets and wave their Mexican flags. Let them DEMAND their "rights". Let them be disobedient (even more than they already are), and let them scream, shout and whine all they want to!

And PLEASE....use the word "Aztlan" liberally and often. Scream "brown" pride. Admonish whites....show your lust for taking back the Southwest from the U.S.

DO ALL OF THIS....PLEEEEEEZE!!!!!! Because if you do, you'll wake up Americans like you've never seen them before. Please...shoot yourself in the feet. Go ahead, riot...demand...whine...REBEL. And do it NOW, okay?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast