Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I truly hope that they riot. Let them take to the streets and wave their Mexican flags. Let them DEMAND their "rights". Let them be disobedient (even more than they already are), and let them scream, shout and whine all they want to!

And PLEASE....use the word "Aztlan" liberally and often. Scream "brown" pride. Admonish whites....show your lust for taking back the Southwest from the U.S.

DO ALL OF THIS....PLEEEEEEZE!!!!!! Because if you do, you'll wake up Americans like you've never seen them before. Please...shoot yourself in the feet. Go ahead, riot...demand...whine...REBEL. And do it NOW, okay?
    Yes, I'm with you...please riot and stir up trouble, get more people on our side!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

"Professor Navarro points out that S. 1348 targets "brown" Mexico and not "white" Canada."

Well geez...is it our fault that the people who happen to be invading us are brown-skinned? And that we don't have a big problem at the "Canadian" border so why would we focus on it. Common sense man. Wish these people would stop playing the race card....they keep up they are going to get their racist little wish.

Dagmar,

You bet Texans would fight for their land!! Texas winning its independence from Mexico is hammered into us as kids, along with "Remember the Alamo".

So the Mexicans have NO CHANCE of re-conquering our state!!! TEXANS and AMERICANS alike WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I truly hope that they riot. Let them take to the streets and wave their Mexican flags. Let them DEMAND their "rights". Let them be disobedient (even more than they already are), and let them scream, shout and whine all they want to!

And PLEASE....use the word "Aztlan" liberally and often. Scream "brown" pride. Admonish whites....show your lust for taking back the Southwest from the U.S.

DO ALL OF THIS....PLEEEEEEZE!!!!!! Because if you do, you'll wake up Americans like you've never seen them before. Please...shoot yourself in the feet. Go ahead, riot...demand...whine...REBEL. And do it NOW, okay?
    Yes, I'm with you...please riot and stir up trouble, get more people on our side!
    I would like to think it would wake up Americans but look at last year. So many lazy or ignorant Americans still are leaving the work to us to stop it or the government to let it happen.

Every day I am trying to rally people and wake them up. Whether it's on the phone, an email or in person (yes to strangers also). I have no fear and will not fail my Country.

They just love to play the race card because that is the only point they have to make. We hate America and we suck you and your American families dry, let us stay here.... They will not say that so the race card is played and it has absolutely nothing to do with race. So, those illegal immigrants that wanted to blow up the military base were mexicans? Hmmm, that's news to me.

Also, welcome to all new members! This has been an inspiring experience for me and has given me a voice. ALIPAC is also full of true Americans.

He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

yeah - keep pulling on that rubberband.. KEEP POKING the BEAR...

Better watch out when the BIG BAD BEAR WAKES - and man - is that rubber band going to snap hard...(lets avoid this - by using our heads... ENFORCE THE LAWS !!! ) Illegal is Illegal.

I myself..wish for the LAWS to be followed.. that's my gripe..(that and ENGLISH.. ) - I wish for our leaders to stop with the silly acts they play out day in and day out.. I wish for them to do their jobs... QUIT TRYING TO SELL US "STUPID"... I will continue to follow the rules - but I'll expect eveyone else to ALSO follow the rules... DO YOU GET IT? Not following the laws on the books - saying WE CAN'T SHIP illegals home (I feel they will go on own.. with correct moves)... adding all the additions to the immigration bill with LOOP HOLES so large - and by design.. Cmon... ACTIONS are what I react to... not TALK... Our leaders are looking for a mess - OR they just lack common sense...

I myself...do not want anyone hurt - but my heart says that this is EXACTLY the goal of some groups out there - THEY can not expect us to accept these problems - to accept LAWS on books not being enforced...

TO RUSH SUCH COMPLICATED ISSUES is of course SUSPECT! (like todays bill) WE ARE WATCHING EVERY MOVE GOV MAKES NOW...
    more and more people everyday... Hey - YOU PUSHED SO FAR WASHINGTON.... PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP!

I'm like this DORGAN guy - (he's on floor right now.. SLAPPING THEM AROUND "for us"....)

ahhhhhhheeeehhhhhhh(cough) I'm RANTING...

Here's the link:
    http://www.chicanoforums.com/forums/ind ... opic=26818
    Immigrant Rights Movement's next phase is non-cooperation and civil disobedience
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    Dagmar,

You bet Texans would fight for their land!! Texas winning its independence from Mexico is hammered into us as kids, along with "Remember the Alamo".

So the Mexicans have NO CHANCE of re-conquering our state!!! TEXANS and AMERICANS alike WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!

TexasGal
    you are of course exactly correct but there is no sense wasting breath on mexican brown supremascist filth like these thugs.

no logic will ever reach them, the only thing they understand is violence. and that is exactly where this is heading.

no other country on earth would put up with this kind of gang of criminals threatening their citizenry. not even France.

Professor Navarro points out that S. 1348 targets "brown" Mexico and not "white" Canada.
    Maybe it would if we had our cities over run with Canadian gang bangers, or had every surface covered with Canadian tagger grafitti, or had masses of illegals marching in the streets waving Canadian flags, or we had 2 push for French everytime we made a phone call, or had the number 1 name of babies born in CA be Jean Claude in stead of Jose, or if bilingual education was English-French instead of English-Spanish, or if we had an epidemic of cheese, wine or white flag makers depressing wages, etc., etc.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Professor Navarro points out that S. 1348 targets "brown" Mexico and not "white" Canada.
    Maybe it would if we had our cities over run with Canadian gang bangers, or had every surface covered with Canadian tagger grafitti, or had masses of illegals marching in the streets waving Canadian flags, or we had 2 push for French everytime we made a phone call, or had the number 1 name of babies born in CA be Jean Claude in stead of Jose, or if bilingual education was English-French instead of English-Spanish, or if we had an epidemic of cheese, wine or white flag makers depressing wages, etc., etc.
    Yeah, lol, those pesky Canadian gang bangers ay?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Reply to dianasanchez

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    You notice how he calls them "mexican-Americans", not even American-mexicans, goes to show, allegiance to mexico first. As an American of hispanic descent, I feel that if you are an American citizen, you owe allegiance to ONLY the U.S. and ONLY to the U.S. flag. You can still be proud of your heritage, but it is an insult to the U.S., the hand that feeds you, to call your self anything BUT an American, no hyphen! These people don't want to be Americans, they want the benefits but hate the country and the American people.
    This is the point! Excellent post! Back during WWI and WWII there was not Italian-Americans or Polish-Americans they were all Americans regardless of were they came from. They were fighting for the rights that come with being an American. The rights and freedoms we Americans have fought for is not a bargining chip it is what many ture Americans died for and we will not GIVE IT AWAY!!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast