Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cassie wrote:
    I'll take a neutral stance when it comes to amnesty for the illegals already here
    I respectfully find your neutral (liberal) stance to be hilariously ignorant (of the facts).

Here's a little exercise for you:
    close your eyes, hold them closed for a moment, now open them. There; Another GROUP of illegals just snuck across our border (I'm assuming 'yours' too?).
    Close them for another 10 seconds. Open them. Another 100 illegal mexicans just dropped an anchor baby and they have their hands (all of them) in your pockets AND MINE. They also HATE you for being an American and not letting them have whatever they desire.

Wait it's not the end of the exercise yet:
    Go to bed tonight. Wake up, have coffee. There you go, another THOUSAND illegal mexicans just ran across the border while you were sleeping and they don't give a crap about YOU, YOUR COUNTRY or YOUR FUTURE.

End of exercise:

AT WHAT POINT DO YOU FINALLY REALIZE (KNOW) THAT ALL THE ONE'S 'ALREADY HERE' JUST CAME IN EITHER LAST NIGHT OR THE NIGHT'S BEFORE??????

WHAT IS 'YOUR' CUTOFF POINT? ARE ONE YEAR(2 yr, 3 yr, 10yr) CRIMINALS AND THIEVES MORE FORGIVEABLE THAN LAST NIGHT's??

AT WHAT POINT DO YOU START CARING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR CULTURE AND COUNTRY???

DO 'YOU' HAVE UNLIMITED FUNDS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR CONTINUED RAPE OF OUR COUNTRY AND ENTITLEMENT BENEFITS THAT BELONG TO AMERICANS???

BTW: the CAPS are just bullet points for discussion, not yelling.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    As I also told April that I'm even considering to join the Ca minuteman. What they do is they go to the border and report illegals that try to break in to the border patrol. Here is the problem, first we must prevent new ones from getting in. another problem is that I live 9 hours from the Sd/TJ border. It's also useless to harrass day labor workers already here while other illegals keep crossing our borders, we need people on the border to help out the border patrol. I praise the border patrol for doing everything possible to keep this country safe, that they fail to do so is not their fault. They are not getting any help from DC.
    That's like saying that it's useless to squash a roach you see running across your floor before you deploy the roach traps. I say that when you have an infestation you should put out the roach baits, keep a can of Raid handy, and put on your stompin' boots!

Cassie:
    I oppose new illegals from coming to the US. I'll take a neutral stance when it comes to amnesty for the illegals already here
    Cassie, would you feel the same if we substituted any of the following terms in place of "illegals"?:

RAPISTS
    MURDERERS
    THIEVES
    DRUNK DRIVERS
    PEDOPHILES

April
    Cassie wrote:

we need people on the border to help out the border patrol. I praise the border patrol for doing everything possible to keep this country safe, that they fail to do so is not their fault. They are not getting any help from DC.
    I think the Border Patrol is awesome and I have the greatest respect for the minutemen. I am sure they will be very happy that you are going to help out on the front lines.

Cassie, here's some info on Rudy Giuliani. It appears that he would support CIR.

"Some of the hardest-working and most productive people in this city are undocumented aliens," Mr. Giuliani said. "If you come here and you work hard and you happen to be in an undocumented status, you're one of the people who we want in this city. You're somebody that we want to protect, and we want you to get out from under what is often a life of being like a fugitive, which is really unfair."
    Source: "New York Officials Welcome Immigrants, Legal or Illegal", Deborah Sontag, June 10, 1994, New York Times.
    link: http://select.nytimes.com/search/restri ... 94DC494D81

*Giuliani believes the federal government can't tackle illegal immigration:
    "But in a country as large as ours, with our protection of individual liberty, and with a huge border that spans sea, deserts and mountains, and given the strong desire that people have to come to this country, the federal government may never be able to stop illegal immigration completely. At best, all we can expect is that the federal government will do a better job of patrolling our borders."
    Giuliani address at Harvard University, October 10, 1996.
    link: http://www.ibisnetwork.com/giuliani/text/immkenn.html
    Recent Giuliani statement on the House and Senate approaches to immigration:
    "One extreme is what I would call the punitive approach, which is reflected in the House legislation that was passed, which is to make it a crime to be an illegal or undocumented immigrant; it is illegal now but it's not a crime and I believe, if I recall correctly, that it would make it a five-year felony and there are 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States. It would become a law that was honored in the breach and it could not possibly be enforced. ...I think that the compromise the Senate was looking at something along those lines makes sense. Give people a way to earn citizenship....."
    Giuliani address at the Manhattan Institute, April 25, 2006
    link: http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/ah_2006.htm
    *Giuliani places himself above the law:
    "When Congress enacted immigration reform laws that forbade local governments from barring employees from cooperating with the INS, Mayor Rudy Giuliani filed suit against the feds in 1997. He was rebuffed by two lower courts, which ruled that the sanctuary order amounted to special treatment for illegal aliens and were nothing more than an unlawful effort to flaunt federal enforcement efforts against illegal aliens. In January 2000, the Supreme Court rejected his appeal, but Giuliani vowed to ignore the law."
    Michelle Malkin, September 24, 2002.
    link: http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1886

Quote Originally Posted by April

Thanks for your explanation of your point of view. I agree we have to SECURE the BORDER and fill in all those tunnels and definitely big fines for all the companys that continue to employ them AND NO BENEFITS OF ANY KIND!!! !!!!
    EXACTLY !!! This is what I'm trying to explain all time long.
    If we build that wall, put the national guard on the border, take away ALL benefits from illegal aliens, and fine / jail employers, you'll see that most illegals already here will go back to their country of origin. This saves us deportation costs, this saves our face in the rest of the world, etc.

I think all of us are all sick and tired of all those "cats" hanging out in our country and endangering citizens, eating beef and carrying signs that say "Go home Europeans, this is our country." The majority of us want to make sure they all make it back to their homeland, although at times that may seem unrealistic considering how things have been going.
    That with the cats was just to explain my point, and I think it was still on topic. Giving examples is a best way to explain your point of view to others. I used to have a problem with math and a friend explained it by changing the subject into chocolate bars, got my attention and helped me understand better. Those illegals were the cats in my example. Many people like cats and I knew it got people's attention.

It sounds like you are saying that you do not disagree with the no amnesty stance, you are waiting until the actions of securing the border etc. are completed to make your final decision on amnesty and hopefully there will not be many left to deport or give anmesty to. It is good to know that you are going to take action to help secure the borders of your state. That is a good start.
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. I do not disagree with the no amnesty stance, but my final decision will be based on how many illegal aliens are still in the country when we impose all my proposals. I think only 30% remain in the country, probably even less. Then we can deport them, and allow some to stay. There will always be exceptions. We have 10 million illegals, and if I'm president I think I'd be able to get rid of 9,9 million of them. The other 100,000 will probably be eligible for amnesty for humanitarian reasons or have an outstanding capablility that may contribute to this country. Deporting 100% of all ilegals is just wishful thinking and not realistic
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Border closure first

We cannot do anything with the illegals in America until we secure our borders. Why is that Congress cannot see that?

April
    Cassie,

You have a right to all you opinions and beliefs, just as all of us do. I respect that. Please realize that there are lots of people who do not agree with you, and that is okay.

You do what you think is right for you and fighting this invasion as a minuteman is a fine tribute to America. There is definitely a big need for people on the front lines of this invasion.

Nomoremex wrote:

I respectfully find your neutral (liberal) stance to be hilariously ignorant (of the facts).

Here's a little exercise for you:
    close your eyes, hold them closed for a moment, now open them. There; Another GROUP of illegals just snuck across our border (I'm assuming 'yours' too?).
    Close them for another 10 seconds. Open them. Another 100 illegal mexicans just dropped an anchor baby and they have their hands (all of them) in your pockets AND MINE. They also HATE you for being an American and not letting them have whatever they desire.
    It's obvious that you haven't read the initial post in this thread. Read it and it explains everything. No illegals will get in when my solutions are in place.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    No illegals will get in when my solutions are in place.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast