Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    No I am referring to the LEGAL IMMIGRANTs.

ILLIGALs are not allowed in family based immigration and employment bsed immigration in according to current law. If someone overstayed in America and became illegal, he/she might go through family based immigration in some situation but absolutely has no chance to go through employment bsed immigration. I don't think everybody got this point.
    Readme

REALLY?

Then, you KNOW that the existing LAWS are being enforced?

Hot Damn! This is completely new to me, README!!!

Please, for the sake of all that is CONSTITUTIONAL, please show me the proof so that I know that you are correct and I can finally rest

You are the bearer of great tidings!!!
    For family based, they just need to show a marriage certificate but still have to go through FBI background check.

For employment based, the employer is required to verify their legal status, the department of labor must verify their legal status, the uscis must verify their legal status, and FBI must check their background. Do you want to tell me that all US government agencies are not doing their jobs? That is why I don't believe illegals can go through employment based way.

Quote Originally Posted by readme
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    No I am referring to the LEGAL IMMIGRANTs.

ILLIGALs are not allowed in family based immigration and employment bsed immigration in according to current law. If someone overstayed in America and became illegal, he/she might go through family based immigration in some situation but absolutely has no chance to go through employment bsed immigration. I don't think everybody got this point.
    Readme

REALLY?

Then, you KNOW that the existing LAWS are being enforced?

Hot Damn! This is completely new to me, README!!!

Please, for the sake of all that is CONSTITUTIONAL, please show me the proof so that I know that you are correct and I can finally rest

You are the bearer of great tidings!!!
    For family based, they just need to show a marriage certificate but still have to go through FBI background check.

For employment based, the employer is required to verify their legal status, the department of labor must verify their legal status, the uscis must verify their legal status, and FBI must check their background. Do you want to tell me that all US government agencies are not doing their jobs? That is why I don't believe illegals can go through employment based way.
    Yuppers!

Now, please..........show me the proof that our EXISTING LAWS ARE BEING ENFORCED and I'm a very happy gal

WOW!!! finally!
    You have no idea what a weight you are about to lift off of my tired shoulders, README.........as soon as I see the truth, the proof......I will be invigorated again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you want to tell me that all US government agencies are not doing their jobs?
    Readme, Welcome!
    Do you not read the papers or watch the news? The US's immigration crisis is proof enough government agencies are not doing their jobs. ICE hasn't done their job for years! (until recently)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Do you want to tell me that all US government agencies are not doing their jobs?
    Readme, Welcome!
    Do you not read the papers or watch the news? The US's immigration crisis is proof enough government agencies are not doing their jobs. ICE hasn't done their job for years! (until recently)
    ReadMe- They are absolutely not doing their jobs! Like 2nd said, show us the any evidence to the contrary and put those of us who are fighting so hard at ease. Listen closely. We are not anti-immigrant. Please spend some time and read here before you jump to any conclusions.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

OH SHOOT!

I just remembered!!!

Our LAWS ARE SO WELL ENFORCED that for 16 months! while TERRORISTS were plotting in NJ {ILLEGAL ALIENS of all things} that how many MILLIONS have poured over our borders?

getting of all things................TOTAL ENTITLEMENTS for ALL THEIR FAMILIES that Americans canNOT even obtain.
    Little things like education, medical, food stamps, subsidized housing.

shucks......Silly, silly me

These TERRORISTS were working, renting apartments AND OBTAINING ENTRY INTO MILITARY FACILITIES. We've not yet heard about the "entitlements" that they might have been receiving.

That's what I call................enforcement of the RULE OF LAW

Damn, back to being tired and here I thought that README was going to take that burden off of my shoulders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Europeans????

I have not seen where a single Alipac member has ranted against LEGAL immigrants.
    The ILLEGAL immigrants are overburdening our schools, hospitals, even our prisons. They are emptying the pockets of US citizens with their constant demands. The are lowering wages for porer citizens. Actually, after reading about the MA illegals making $17 less an hour then the legals ($49 an hr), I guess you could say it is lowering wages for a lot more then the poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They are trashing cities and towns. The birthrate for illegal teenagers is contrary to Bush's statement "they have such high family values."
    LEGAL immigrants are welcome in the US. LEGAL...............meaning coming through the FRONT door.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    MA illegals making $17 less an hour then the legals ($49 an hr),
    What kind of jobs are those? Are we getting cheated out west here or something, because no one here makes that kind of money, unless they are selling drugs. My own husband makes $12.00 hourly, think its high time for him to look for a job out east (hmm....not so sure I'd want to leave this though, I fear no amount of money would be able to take the place of living in Oregon)!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for all your replies, great reading.
    Here's my story..........

I came here in 1999 on a H2 visa to work for a custom combining outfit in Kansas. My first night on US soil was spent in a haybarn on a bale of straw 4 hours north of DFW.
    I got promoted pretty quickly to foreman and when the owner retired he gave me first dibs at the business. As I already had a good working relationship with the farmers I jumped at the chance. I took over the lease of his combines and paid cash for the trucks with money I brought in from Ireland. He told me he would keep extending my visa while I waited for my green card to come. I was told at the time I would have it in a year.
    Fast forward..........
    I'm still here, employing Americans, cutting crops for American farmers and now have an American son who, God willing will be part of the operation in the years to come. I bought a homestead on a half section south of Wichita, also with money from Ireland used as the deposit, and someday hope to farm more land...
    My green card was regected on the grounds that my business was started illegaly and was asked to leave the country...I can sell the business, sell the land but my son will need to stay with his mother as we are not in a relationship. I'm not going back to a third world country but, as I love to farm, this is the country for me. I may aply for a Canadian green card as my friend moved there a few years ago and had no problems with his application for residency there. Thing is, custom cutters don't have the length of season up there...............

Should I stay? Should I go? and leave my son and business behind. I'm a law abiding man, respect and love this country and feel as strongly about Illegal Immigration as you lot do. I see waitresses in town who got green cards because their brother was a citizen!!! Do you want waitresses or ****ing workers who pump sweat and money into this country only to be told "sorry" and instead import unskilled workers to clean hotel rooms...If your white, your grandad or greatgrandad came from my country but, without the BS I have to go through to stay here. If he did, you would not be here............Don't pull up the ladder after you, let those of us that deserve to be here stay and make the rest of them prove their worth before they can come.........

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    Thanks for all your replies, great reading.
    Here's my story..........

I came here in 1999 on a H2 visa to work for a custom combining outfit in Kansas. My first night on US soil was spent in a haybarn on a bale of straw 4 hours north of DFW.
    I got promoted pretty quickly to foreman and when the owner retired he gave me first dibs at the business. As I already had a good working relationship with the farmers I jumped at the chance. I took over the lease of his combines and paid cash for the trucks with money I brought in from Ireland. He told me he would keep extending my visa while I waited for my green card to come. I was told at the time I would have it in a year.
    Fast forward..........
    I'm still here, employing Americans, cutting crops for American farmers and now have an American son who, God willing will be part of the operation in the years to come. I bought a homestead on a half section south of Wichita, also with money from Ireland used as the deposit, and someday hope to farm more land...
    My green card was regected on the grounds that my business was started illegaly and was asked to leave the country...I can sell the business, sell the land but my son will need to stay with his mother as we are not in a relationship. I'm not going back to a third world country but, as I love to farm, this is the country for me. I may aply for a Canadian green card as my friend moved there a few years ago and had no problems with his application for residency there. Thing is, custom cutters don't have the length of season up there...............

Should I stay? Should I go? and leave my son and business behind. I'm a law abiding man, respect and love this country and feel as strongly about Illegal Immigration as you lot do. I see waitresses in town who got green cards because their brother was a citizen!!! Do you want waitresses or V*******V workers who pump sweat and money into this country only to be told "sorry" and instead import unskilled workers to clean hotel rooms...If your white, your grandad or greatgrandad came from my country but, without the BS I have to go through to stay here. If he did, you would not be here............Don't pull up the ladder after you, let those of us that deserve to be here stay and make the rest of them prove their worth before they can come.........
    so you chose not to come here legally but you are considering entering Canada legally?

Re: Illegal Europeans????

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    Hi guys.
    I found this site and find it very interesting to read your comments. I'm just wondering if you guys are anti Mexican or anti Immigrant?
    Would you welcome an Illegal Irishman and scorn a Mexican who planted an anchor baby here and got his green card?
    This country was founded by Europeans in the first place, fought the Mexicans off and now I see that you guys are giving Mexicans green cards and deporting Europeans.........

This is what I see from my side.
    You sound very ignorant, literally! It's the ILLEGAL ALIENS, [primarily Hispanic, primarily from Mexico] & their equally guilty Employers we're 'anti' about.. the list is longer, don't throw out the 'race' card bud..
    Pew Hispanic Center estimates that over half of all illegal aliens are from Mexico, and about 30-40% more are from Latin America, therefor the majoritiy are Hispanic.

Irish illegal aliens are still illegal aliens and should be treated like an illegal alien.

Dixie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast