Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Alipac Irishover.

Please refer to our posting rules.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course I'm going to Canada legally, I'm not a law breaker........I came here legally, tried my best to get a green card, worked hard, brought in over $250K into the country, employ Americans, pay taxes, go to church on Sunday, have friends here, hobbies include motorcycling, photography ect. A short movie was made last year about me and my business for a promotion to get workers here for the harvest...........

I ask you this, is the system fair if I should leave or what? I have no problem leaving, people like me and my capital are welcome anywhere in the world. I thought some people here might listen to my plea but instead you prefer to import unskilled labor...........

On a short note, a neighbour of mine here from England came over here after marrying a girl he met in Londaon. She is a pot head, so is he......I am illegal, he has his green card..............

Good luck America, in you choice of immigrants. Your forefathers would turn in their graves to see the filth you are giving green cards to and people like me being asked to leave. People like me founded this country, fought for it and now the sons of immigrants, you, are too fat and lazy to look after it....

Anybody want to buy 2 John Deere combines, 2 Petebilt tandems, a Dodge 3500 duallie, a dodge 2500 and other misc equipment, send me a PM...

Canada does not have an Illegal alien problem, have thousands of Europeans coming there to live problem free. No Latinos having 10 kids and "demanding" anything, just Europeans working and blending in....Is the system here the problem??????????????????

now the sons of immigrants, you, are too fat and lazy to look after it....
    You blew it here..........with this dimwitted insult to Americans.
    And, shoot, I happen to take great offense to such an ignorant, spiteful insult. Shows your TRUE COLORS
    and it didn't take very long at that.

Too bad but now, after understanding that you're not worthy of becoming an American by virtue of the above statement, personally, I'm pretty happy that you're off to "Oh Canadaaaaaaaaa......give me my socialized, piss poor health care. Oh Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Enjoy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since you have money you can pay an immigration lawyer to get what seems like an oversight or misinformation straightened out. The appeals process can go on almost forever, as Michelle Malkin says, "it's not over until the alien wins". Since it seems you are not doing that I guess you think you will be money ahead by selling out here and moving to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    I ask you this, is the system fair if I should leave or what? I have no problem leaving, people like me and my capital are welcome anywhere in the world. I thought some people here might listen to my plea but instead you prefer to import unskilled labor...........
    Are you sure that is what you were doing here?
    It sounds to me like you were on a fishing expedition!
    I think you were trying to get us to say that we would have compassion for an Irish illegal with money but not a poor Mexican who just wants to feed his family....

So, lets be really really clear here.
    We are Pro-immigration for ANYONE as long as they follow the rules.
    We are anti-illegal for ANYONE that does not follow the rules.
    Simple as that!

I am willing to pay any money to stay. I have already invested over $10,000 in immigration services and I hear the same thing. One lawer told me find an American and marry her for the green card. As I said before, I will not break the law. The situation I am now in was an oversight on my behalf thinking buying a business was the right thing to do for my old boss, his customers and me. He even said he'd marry me if he could, he was joking. He does agree the system id ****ed up as does each farmer I cut wheat and other crops, mostly corn this year, but nobody can do anything for me.

I'm not looking for sympathy here, merely to state the system does not work.
    Here's my solution. A point system like Australia and Canada...
    A. Speak English fluently.........
    B. Have an education or skills that will improve the country.
    C. Have money to invest in this great country.
    D. You have no history of criminal activity.
    E. You are not a member of any sect with anti American feelings.
    F. You break the law, you leave, no questions asked....
    G. No diseases, drugs or alchol abuse history.

How easy is that.
    We would have a nation of immigrants benifiting the country.
    BTW, I would pass on all of the above....

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Are you sure that is what you were doing here?
    It sounds to me like you were on a fishing expedition!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover
    C. Have money to invest in this great country.
    Right now any non-terrorist foreigner can get a green card by investing $500,000 in a US business.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I thought some people here might listen to my plea but instead you prefer to import unskilled labor...........
    First, WE do not want to import unskilled labor, it is the major companies who like that, we do not. Regardless of your race, or that of people from Mexico, the issue is not the "us" as people here on ALIPAC, we are fighting to end illegal immigration. We can sympathize that you did come here legally and have been trying to do it the right way, but WE have no legal pull for you.

There has to be someone you can contact who can help you, and I find it hard that some lawyer will not take your case, keep looking, there has to be someone.

As well, with this statement:
    People like me founded this country, fought for it and now the sons of immigrants, you, are too fat and lazy to look after it....
    Who are you to be coming here, talking the way you are, with us, saying WE are lazy? Those people, like you who founded this country, fought for it and made it what it is today, was not YOU, it was MY ancestors, who have been here hundreds of years, while yours remained in Europe, mine worked their butts off to help make this country what it is today.

Fat and lazy, I think not, you do not know the half of what many of us do in a day. Like others have said, when we did not respond the way you hoped, and you responded with a rude and senseless remark, seemed you were more frustrated we did not fall for the bait, rather than your supposed situation.

Irish or not, white or not, does not matter, the law is not in OUR hands, it is with ICE, we want our laws enforced. As for your supposed situation, there has to be someone you can turn to rather than coming here and being obnoxious to us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Irishrover, I'm very sympathetic to your situation. So many people are blatantly breaking our laws that making accomodations that would otherwise seem reasonable becomes very difficult because rigid enforcement is pretty much the only cure to mass illegality.

Since 1967, this country's immigration laws by design prefer non-European immigrants. 80% of the immigrants we let in lawfully are non-European and non-Canadian, and some donkeys still call our laws racist.

The real problem is that so many people want to come here (hundreds of millions) that the system is having a hard time processing them. And illegal immigration does hold up the line of people waiting to get here legally because (1) we have to devote substantial resources to defending the border that otherwise could process legitimate applications and (2) the huge numbers of illegals make a good number of people want to stop all immigration whatsoever.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast