Like Tree1Likes

Thread: John McCain wants Lindsey Graham to run for president & Graham’s thinking about it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

John McCain wants Lindsey Graham to run for president & Graham’s thinking about it

John McCain wants Lindsey Graham to run for president — and Graham’s thinking about it

Posted on October 3, 2014October 6, 2014 by Ben Bullard
    12.8K Shares

South Carolina GOP Senator Lindsey Graham is thinking about running for president.
    Graham told The Weekly Standard in a lengthy interview that he isn’t crazy about other potential Republican candidates’ positions and that he’s been encouraged by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to consider entering the race for the GOP presidential nomination.
    “I’ve strongly encouraged him to give it a look,” McCain told the Standard. “I think Lindsey has vast and deep experience on these issues that very few others have. I happen to like a lot of these guys — I like Jeb Bush, Chris Christie. Ted Cruz has gone out of his way to tell people how much he agrees with me on national security.”
    Not sure why McCain felt the need to throw a wacko bird into that mix.
    Graham said he is interested in a presidential run, once his Senate campaign is in the bag. He’s fed up with President Obama’s inscrutable foreign policy, and he thinks he is capable of repairing the damage the next president will inherit from the current one.
    “If I get through my general election, if nobody steps up in the presidential mix, if nobody’s out there talking​ — ​me and McCain have been talking​ — I may just jump in to get to make these arguments,” he said.

This entry was posted in Election Informer and tagged Lindsey Graham. Bookmark the permalink.

http://personalliberty.com/john-mcca...hams-thinking/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I wont bail on the GOP.... but I'll vote for Hitlery Clinton before I even contemplate voting for this looneytoon
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John McCain could not pick a winner in a one horse race.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

What a sick bunch of RINO amnesty backing butt kissing!

W