Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So who is going to "police" how this money is spent? Think any money given to Raza is actually spent the way it is supposed to be? We are stuck now giving them money for ever. No way to stop it without causing a big racial accusation from them. They use your tax money to undermine everything this country stands for. I was actually on a conference call with Rep John Carter (TX) last night, bad mouthing our pres elects for pandering to this racist bunch. What a disgrace.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Go get 'em Tex!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Time to start the calling and DEMAND this is stopped.
    These illegals DEMAND everything from the American people, why cant we DEMAND the congress of the USA put an end to this.
    I am real steamed about this it is pure BS.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I have had company all day just got here read this .....

I COULD JUST SCREEEEAM !!!!!

I AM SO SICK OF THE WASTE OF OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!ESPECIALLY FOR THESE BAIL OUTS AND LARAZA'S
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well, the Washington Post had a huge front page story on how the law passed, and the front page center photo were lines and lines of hispanics 'waiting" for their opportunity to re-apply for loans. ALL of them looked 100% illegal hispanic -- it was disgusting as the front page photo today..

OMG, we have got to get these people out of our congress folks, or we can kiss this country good-by.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Does this bill have to go to another house for a vote???

I hope Lou Dobbs is happy now because he has been yelling for months about how the government should bail out these homeowners. (Personally, I don't think ANYONE -- homeowners OR banks -- should be bailed out. It is money we CANNOT afford so it has to be printed from thin air by the Federal Reserve, accelerating our slide to the bottom, sending inflation soaring and devaluing the dollar even further.)

Wonder what Lou will say when he learns that illegals will be getting housing assistance??!!

BTW, I heard (or read) somewhere today that Bank of America WROTE this bailout bill!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Does this bill have to go to another house for a vote???

I hope Lou Dobbs is happy now because he has been yelling for months about how the government should bail out these homeowners. (Personally, I don't think ANYONE -- homeowners OR banks -- should be bailed out. It is money we CANNOT afford so it has to be printed from thin air by the Federal Reserve, accelerating our slide to the bottom, sending inflation soaring and devaluing the dollar even further.)

Wonder what Lou will say when he learns that illegals will be getting housing assistance??!!

BTW, I heard (or read) somewhere today that Bank of America WROTE this bailout bill!!!
    It's the continued subsidizing of (and de facto promotion of) stupidity. I'm sorry the people weren't smart enough to read what they signed and i'm sorry they weren't smart enough to realize they can't afford a $400K house on a $40K salary, but at some point people have to be responsible for their own actions. That's part of democracy, folks. Continued bailouts/buyouts, on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OMG, we have got to get these people out of our congress folks, or we can kiss this country good-by.
    I have been saying for a long time now that there really is no difference between the two parties anymore. I encourage everyone to vote for anybody but the incumbant. Yes this may result in the loss of one or two good people, but the message sent to congress if 70 % get replaced. especially long time timers like Kennedy. We need to show them who is boss.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our failures are how we learn to do better next time.

The government SHOULD NOT bail out companies who are failing due to questionable, and sometimes illegal, actions. LET those companies flop!

Yes, it will hurt some homeowners in the process, but these companies need to fail! They've been rescued too often by our government.

This is bad as continued welfare for those who won't help themselves, but it's welfare for billion dollar corporations!

We are already TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, and we want TRILLIONS more between this mortgage bail out and the money we got earlier this year? (And they're even talking about giving out a SECOND handout to people to stimulate the economy -- like it helped the first time, as 95% percent of people used the money to pay bills!).

Government interference has GOT to STOP!!! Stop being a "helicopter parent" over all of us, and let us make our own mistakes, and fix them or fail!

TexasGal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast