Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

they weren't smart enough to realize they can't afford a $400K house on a $40K salary
    This is so true. I have watched shows where people are house hunting, and they buy a nearly million dollar home, and they state the jobs held by these people and I think "HOW can they afford their payments?". Most mortgage payments are usually 1% of the loan amount, and unless someone has a lot to put down to bring that down, it would be an astronomical payment and what appears to be an average income (well....average for SOME).

Once we are able to get something of our own, I'd prefer it to be as minimal as possible, so we can have very little to pay out every month. I see having our own home not so much as either a personal trophy, or as an "investment" but it is a place to live where we would be autonomous from any landlord, nothing more.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    So who is going to "police" how this money is spent? Think any money given to Raza is actually spent the way it is supposed to be? We are stuck now giving them money for ever. No way to stop it without causing a big racial accusation from them. They use your tax money to undermine everything this country stands for. I was actually on a conference call with Rep John Carter (TX) last night, bad mouthing our pres elects for pandering to this racist bunch. What a disgrace.
    EGGZACTLY, TEX. The US is known for throwing aid money to everyone WITHOUT ANY CHECK AND BALANCES. Look at the Merida Initiative. $1.5 BILLION DOLLARS TO MEXICO, WITHOUT ANY CONDITIONS. We all know where that money is REALLY GONNA GO -- to fight US citizens, that's where.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I see the 300 BILLION dollar bill passed.
    Just out of curiosity I went to the Fanny Mae website, took a look at thier Board of Directors, pretty interesting group you ALL should take a look.
    The President and CEO Daniel Mudd is a BUSY MAN!!!
    http://www.fanniemae.com/aboutfm/execut ... Executives

Seems he is on the Board of a few other Large Organizations...
    One that caught my eye was The Center for the Study of the Presidency.
    http://www.thepresidency.org/Publicatio ... nsive.html
    After doing alittle looking, I found out these people do alot of work with the CFR...
    It is alot of VERY INTERESTING READING! I highly recommend it.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Know what else is in this monstrosity of a bill? -- A new law requiring every single credit card transaction to be reported to the IRS!

Ron Paul tells it like it is:

Ron Paul Warns of Major Economic Event

P.S. He also talks about his near-plane crash the other day.
    ~~
    Ron Paul Warns Of Major Economic Event
    Details backdoor big brother items hidden within housing bail out bill
    Steve Watson
    Infowars.net
    Friday, July 25, 2008

Texas Congressman Ron Paul made a short appearance on the nationally syndicated Alex Jones show yesterday and elaborated on his recent warning of an imminent major event that could send liberty into hibernation.

Referring to his statement before the House last week in which he warned of "chaos about to be unleashed" on the economic and political system, the Congressman told listeners:

"Most of the thoughts going through my mind concerned the relationship of foreign policy and how it's draining and bankrupting us and the critical problems that we have in the financial sector today."

"I dwell on the dollar because hundreds of billions of dollars have been allotted to bail out the housing program, that puts weight on the dollar, and the dollar is going down so we can expect a lot of inflation and a weak economy and I think we're seeing the beginning of a major economic event." Paul continued.

"If you don't save the dollar, everybody is going to suffer a lot more than anyone ever dreamed of, I mean you can keep trying to prop up the system and reinflate the bubble, and try to care of everybody receiving welfare checks, but what happens when the money doesn't buy anything?"

The Congressman also warned of hidden items within the recent housing bill, which he has dubbed "the mother of all bailouts":

"Inside that bill they decided that they are going to start fingerprinting anybody who works within the mortgage business as a supposed solution to our problems. Also in that bill they have a new law that says that every single credit card transaction will be reported to the IRS, and they raised the national debt by $800 million dollars." Paul commented.

The Congressman also commented on his frightening experience earlier this week when a plane he was a passenger on suddenly depressurized and was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans.

In addition he revealed details of the rally he's hosting in Minneapolis in September to coincide with the RNC, which has now moved to a bigger venue and blossomed into a three-day Campaign for Liberty mini-convention.

Check http://www.campaignforliberty.com for more information.
    ~~

Someone on another forum said this re: the reason they want to know every credit card transaction::

Do you know why this is?????????

Answer.......

There is a major push by Piglosi and the gang to make the first $8,000.00 of credit card pruchases PER YEAR appear as income for tax purposes!!! Yeah thats right!!! the first $8,000.00 per year.... Good Lord in heaven do we not understand in the least what this is saying.

Americans WAKE TF UP!!!!!

This unholy allience called government knows that a huge number of Americans have been in stagnated and declining wage cycles so long that they foolishly extend their income by credit EVERY SINGLE year to stay in a neutral position. Our government recognizes this to the point that that becomes INCOME!!!! I Need Valium!!! NOW!!!!! Right NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Someone on another forum said this re: the reason they want to know every credit card transaction::

Do you know why this is?????????

Answer.......

There is a major push by Piglosi and the gang to make the first $8,000.00 of credit card pruchases PER YEAR appear as income for tax purposes!!! Yeah thats right!!! the first $8,000.00 per year.... Good Lord in heaven do we not understand in the least what this is saying.

Americans WAKE TF UP!!!!!

This unholy allience called government knows that a huge number of Americans have been in stagnated and declining wage cycles so long that they foolishly extend their income by credit EVERY SINGLE year to stay in a neutral position. Our government recognizes this to the point that that becomes INCOME!!!! I Need Valium!!! NOW!!!!! Right NOW!!
    HOW CAN CREDIT PURCHASES BE INCOME WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY IT BACK? DO YOU GET TO DEDUCT THE MONEY YOU PAY BACK TO THE CREDIT CARD?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what about atm/credit card purchases? This is double taxation!!!!!! when will the insanity end?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Do we have a link to that document?

This would be taxation without representation as well as fraud by the government.

In doing this, they would actually be pushing people to no lnger use anything but cash and then all sorts of companies and banks would suffer or go under. Our government is shooting themselves in the foot by proposing such an idea.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Do we have a link to that document?

This would be taxation without representation as well as fraud by the government.

In doing this, they would actually be pushing people to no lnger use anything but cash and then all sorts of companies and banks would suffer or go under. Our government is shooting themselves in the foot by proposing such an idea.
    I have found a number of links that quote ron paul, but that is about it. I am currently reading the entire text This may take a while since I did not find a paragraph labled reporting credit card transactions. I will post anything interesting I find, related to credit cards, la raza or other.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will mandate that all mortgages escrow taxes and insurance (section 222 k) failure to pay your mortgage company for these escrows will be reported to the credit agencies.

SEC. 223. ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION FOR FHA MORTGAGORS.

(a) In General- Title II of the National Housing Act is amended by inserting after section 209 (12 U.S.C. 1715) the following new section:

`SEC. 210. FORMS OF ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION. `The Secretary may not insure a mortgage under any provision of this title unless the mortgagor under the mortgage provides personal identification in one of the following forms: `(1) A valid social security number verified in accordance with paragraph 3-1 C of chapter 3 of HUD Handbook 4155.1 REV-5. `(2) A driver's license or identification card issued by a State in the case of a State that is in compliance with title II of the REAL ID Act of 2005 (title II of division B of Public Law 109-13; 49 U.S.C. 30301 note). `(3) A passport issued by the United States or a foreign government. `(4) A photo identification card issued by the Secretary of Homeland Security (acting through the Director of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).'. (b) Effective Date- The requirements of section 210 of the National Housing Act (as added by subsection (a) of this section) shall take effect 6 months after the date of the enactment of this Act.

You need a social security number to by a MOBILE HOME LOL

If your loan to value is greater than 80% you will have to buy government mortgage insurance with additional annual fees so they can monitor your credit whether or not you are current on your loan and change their fees according to your credit rating.

They are funding diversity management that is too long to copy and paste but it looks like diversity will play a roll in who gets mortgages from now on.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =h110-3221

I am about 1/3 of the way through this monster, but hubby needs the computer. Note to self for later research...begin sec 334

if anybody wants to pick up where i left off, please let me know where you finished and we can tag team this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast