Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been very concerned about the MMP since their project was announced. I'm a cynic, of course, but I figured all sorts of chicanery would take place. Especially concerned since certain of the news media have decided to put a negative spin on the story...and Bush (shudder, can you believe that I voted for him?) then calling them 'vigilantes' certainly didn't help anything.

When I first heard of the project I wished we could go in the 1,000's...in the 100's of 1,000s in support of their protest. Gilcrist said the area would not support 1,000's of us.

So few Americans even know about the MMP and unfortunately their view of it might be tainted by the traitorous news media. Ooopsss..not PC...I said just what I meant.

I pray for them, they are needed, they are applauded, God bless them every step of the way.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Roadrunner,

I agree with your views and concerns and am also prayerfully "holding up" the MinuteMan project.

Some of my ancestors were part of the original MinuteMen
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

It is difficult to contain my anxiety for these men who are making a historic stand for the benefit of ALL Americans.

If everyone else feels as strongly about their safety as I do...it would be most unwise for one hair of one head of the MMP to be hurt. I'm a grandmother, a retiree, but that wouldn't stop me from grabbing my slingshot and mounting up on my little black mustang (I can't afford the gas) and heading for Arizona!! ( Isn't THAT a threat? )

But, seriously, I DO write to news media sources that have placed the MMP in a bad light. Our dear friend, O'Reilly, bounced my mail back to me. (He's a windbag, y'all, and little more). I just can't bear it that the news media alone can decide the outcome of their protest. Thank God for Lou Dobbs!!

The Factor last night, with the interview with one of the MMP volunteers, just made my hair stand on end. I thought O'Reilly treated the man with disdain. I wrote and told him so. Naturally, that egotistical bombastic individual will not tolerate anything that's less than high praise, even when he has done a disservice.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Why .. that Bill O'Reilly .. grrr! I didn't know about last night's interview. Hope there is something on the FoxNews site about it.

Man, I am scared and all of America should be when a little granny gets riled up. Even if she is only armed with a slingshot.

How did O'Reilly bounce your e-mail? .. with a response or what?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    It is difficult to contain my anxiety for these men who are making a historic stand for the benefit of ALL Americans.

If everyone else feels as strongly about their safety as I do...it would be most unwise for one hair of one head of the MMP to be hurt. I'm a grandmother, a retiree, but that wouldn't stop me from grabbing my slingshot and mounting up on my little black mustang (I can't afford the gas) and heading for Arizona!! ( Isn't THAT a threat? )

... clip ...

RR
    Thank you RR for your concern. I am hopeful that nothing too dreadful will happen at the border. I am pretty sure that foxy and bushy do not want an incident (even though I believe both would simply like to wipe us MMP out). However, the biggest thing the any pollie fears is the storm that would brew from the "uncontrolled" press, if something like an all out war on US citizens happened. I truely predict this will be a boring event on the ground (other than the stinky flower power foolz, and the ACLU skum, and other protestors). I "could" be very very wrong about that, but do not believe so.

Everyone, please keep up the words of encouragement and support. Also, prayers do not hurt. Also, be SURE to let everyone you can know that the pres and fox are LIEING when talking about MMP the way they do. There are a huge number that have been duped, and many many people think this is nothing more than an organized mexican hunt.

H.

Watchman, it was purportedly 'returned, unread'...LOL

I think you could probably go to his website and read the interview...doesn't he post the previous shows? It wasn't so much What he Said, it was in How he Said it. His attitude was challenging and to my mind contemptuous of a man better than he. Asked the interviewee to return a week after the MMP began it's duties and report on the progress...He led into the interview with the statement that "President Bush disapproves"...etc...grrrrrr...leading the viewer to believe ( I thought) that disapproval of the MMP was a general thing.

RR

Someone mentioned or asked if there is going to be documentation on the MMP border for a month. If iam correct I believe they have a historian their to document the event. I hoping with a few days that we start to here something or even see some pics or some real news on the up and up!

As for the MMP and FoxNews with O’Reilly I was rather disappointed yelling at the TV calling O’Reilly an idiot. He truly treated this guy like he was a vigilantly, and all he talked about was about the guns and such. It pissed me off, someone needs to correct him, though he seem as if he was interested but also at the same time used the same slur as Bush did. I was rather disappointed and very upset. I would of thought that of all people O’Reilly would recognize what the MMP group is doing!

As for the MMP on the border, I hate to say this but I would like to see a large incident happen, it’s the only way that I think will alter the government and its stance towards their appeasements toward Mexico. I only hope that what the MMP are doing will force change I only wish I could be a apart of this historical event.

Acidrain

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    As for the MMP on the border, I hate to say this but I would like to see a large incident happen, it’s the only way that I think will alter the government and its stance towards their appeasements toward Mexico. I only hope that what the MMP are doing will force change I only wish I could be a apart of this historical event.

Acidrain
    Being that I will be on the border soon with the MMP, I personally hope that a large incident does not happen, however, I have taken all the steps needed in case it does. When I signed up for this a couple months back, I knew the risks. I have slowly let my wife in on it, and she knows but does not want to discuss it much. I have talked with my kids about it (as much as I could), and with many of the close relatives and inlaws. I have said my goodbyes, if it comes to that, and have finished my will.

(NOTE It is pretty tough to write about this, let alone talk with loved ones)

Being there is something I totally believe in, and would not miss it no matter what the threat is. I feel that strongly that if we as Americans do not start stepping up and acting, then there WILL BE no America (at least no USA as we know or remember it).

H.

Here is a place that supports the MMP and will be reporting for the duration of it's Arizona Operation. I just found it recently and can't remember where, but it will probably be more accurate than what you hear from the Major Media. http://www.ranchgazette.com/
    Husker, my prayers will be with you.

Remember Tianamin Square? The communist troops went for the video feeds and cameras first. It was the cameras that held them back for so long. I was online via an old school computer system with a hotel employee near T-Square when all the comms were cut.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast