Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Acidrain,WELCOMEtoALIPAC
    Thank you, good to be here i found you all over at MMHQ. I would like to see someone stand up to Mexico and say you wont get a dime until you show any type of real progress or perhaps they should take the money from those Elites that allows this to occur in Mexico.
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

Who the hell this guy thinks he is, and president el george will GIVE IT to him. and what the hell is going on intyerfering in the USA buisness, it seems l
    like he wants to take over and tell us what to do.
    And the raciest that the candidates are what they are anti mexican?
    Most of these candidates are for illegals being here to get the votes.
    They want everything.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Acidrain,WELCOMEtoALIPAC
    Thank you, good to be here i found you all over at MMHQ. I would like to see someone stand up to Mexico and say you wont get a dime until you show any type of real progress or perhaps they should take the money from those Elites that allows this to occur in Mexico.
    I agree,

I'm with MCDC. myself.
    ------------------------

Acidrain wrote:

I would also entertain the idea of perhaps placing Mexico under the label of support of terrorism and an Axis of Evil and perhaps even encourage regime change!
    Welcome...and TOUCHE!

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Acidrain wrote:

I would also entertain the idea of perhaps placing Mexico under the label of support of terrorism and an Axis of Evil and perhaps even encourage regime change!
    Welcome...and TOUCHE!
    LOL, thank you all! Touche?
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

OMG, "gimme gimme gimme" did you WATCH that bumbling fool?? Where does he get off?

When my kids say "gimme" I ignore them completely until they use their manners ... sheesh ... someone put Calderon in a corner until he grows up a little bit.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Calderon needs to CLEAN up his OWN country FIRST instead of MEDDLING in OURS!

I can no longer take it! We have 30 million illegals from Mexico in the country who do not care about the future of this country and only want to do economic harm.

We have The president of Mexico, Calderon threatening, demanding and other wise interfering in every way possible in the political process of the United States. It's almost as if Mexico has declared economic war on the United States and we are doing nothing about it. In fact Mexcio is being aided and abetted by our elected officials from within.

How ironic that we have men and women on the other side of the world fighting the "War on Terror" and yet we are being taken over by a third world country that lives right next door. If you control a country economically, you control it politically.

That my friends is the absolute danger we are faced with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12