Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: To people who got upset about Tancredo's endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Whom would you like Tancredo's support gone to?
    Hillary??

This was a wise choice. Romney is the only
    option that can carry Tancredo's message to the
    finish line.
    Not sure who you are - but you come here in the last week or two, with a Mitt Romeny sign for an avatar and trying to tell those here about Mitt on Illegal immigration.

who are you trying to kid?

MITT IS CFR. MITT IS A GLOBALIST. MITT WILL FLIPFLOP ON AMNESTY.

What is there to like about Mitt? The proof is in the pudding.

HE IS CFR --- that is ALL THERE IS TO KNOW.

Tancredo could have endorsed, Ron Paul. That would have made a TON of sense. OR Hunter - even though Hunter isn't rising in the polls, it would have been a respectable decision - NOT PLAYING POLITICS.

So, you get on the phone and talk policy to a flip flopper politician.. who will say anything for a vote? hmm.

FORGET IT MITT. BAD BAD BAD CHOICE.

I agree with other sentiments, that MITT is better than Huckabee - so I concede to that.. but I do NOT say MITT is the only choice.

Well, if you check my profile you will see that I joined
    the forum in July 2006. True, I dont post much, unless
    I find it critical. However, I visit this site every single day,
    sevreal times a day to keep me informed about this cause.

Regarding my avatar, yes, I decided to support Romey and
    I am open about that. I was a very thought out decision.
    and you have an avatar for Paul.. good for you.

I am not trying to sway you into anything but I have the same
    rights as you do I will exercise them anytime.

MY PERSONAL OPINION:
    [quote]Many are saying, DO YOUR HOMEWORK in defense of Ron Paul BUT I have done my homework.

It takes not only a President to set the agenda but a Congress that is willing to represent the American Public.

Corporate and Lobbyists have overtaken our individual votes and the first thing that needs to be done is for the voice of the public to be heard and understood.

As far as Ron Paul, he has been in Congress along with a few other candidates FAR TOO LONG and many things have not been accomplished. He has his own “special exemptionâ€
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRacist
    If you want more of the same then vote Romney. If you want real change, then Ron Paul is your man. Do your research folks.
    I have done my research. Although I agree with Paul that we should stay out of the issues/concerns regarding other countries-----I am like Tom----I do NOT support his positions regarding the current Muslim terrorist threats that we face, and his positions regarding this are not the best in keeping US citizens and the country safe.
    I am just curious. What are those policies that will not keep the USA safe? Not trolling or anything.
    I can't remember what they are........However, I do remember Tom bringing them up to Dr. Paul during one of the debates saying something to the effect of........."Ron, I wish that you were right......However,........"
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I was hoping Tancredo would stand behind Hunter.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I was hoping Tancredo would stand behind Hunter.
    Why would he stand behind Hunter, when his numbers are lower than Tom's numbers??

He picked NOW, and he picked Romney-----as he is concerned that Huckabee may take Iowa!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRacist
    If you want more of the same then vote Romney. If you want real change, then Ron Paul is your man. Do your research folks.
    I have done my research. Although I agree with Paul that we should stay out of the issues/concerns regarding other countries-----I am like Tom----I do NOT support his positions regarding the current Muslim terrorist threats that we face, and his positions regarding this are not the best in keeping US citizens and the country safe.
    I am just curious. What are those policies that will not keep the USA safe? Not trolling or anything.
    I can't remember what they are........However, I do remember Tom bringing them up to Dr. Paul during one of the debates saying something to the effect of........."Ron, I wish that you were right......However,........"
    The main point is that Paul believes U.S. foreign policy is to blame for the terrorist attacks: If we didn't have a base in Saudi Arabia and provide arms to Israel, the islamofascists wouldn't attack us. Of course, that is a fallacious argument and he has been called out on it several times. His position requires one to ignore the fact that islamofascists are also attacking or have planned attacks on countries like India, the Sudan, Algeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Nigeria, England, Thailand, Spain, Egypt, Bangladesh, Turkey, Morocco, Yemen, Lebanon, France, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Mauritania, Kenya, Eritrea, Syria, Somalia, Argentina, Kuwait, Ethiopia, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Tanzania, Germany, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, East Timor, Qatar, Tajikistan, the Netherlands, Scotland, Chad, Canada, China and Nepal, the Maldives, and pretty much wherever Muslims believe their religion tells them to:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ... nor follow
    the religion of truth... until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
    Qur'an, Sura 9:29

Edited for spelling error.

That's correct SecuretheBorder. I might support him except for those statements. I hate that "blame America" attitude. It's no different than the loony left.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    So your solution is to militarily occupy EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE?!?!?!?

Get a GRIP!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    So your solution is to militarily occupy EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE?!?!?!?

Get a GRIP!
    That's ridiculous. Let's see if we disagree with you, you make outlandish claims as to what we believe. Perhaps the grip is needed somewhere else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Who said that? I sure didn't so you must be trying to put words in my mouth. My "solution" is the same one our founding fathers used against the Barbary States. Look it up.

Get a GRIP!
    You might want to take some of your own advice.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast