Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    So your solution is to militarily occupy EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE?!?!?!?
    Who said that? I sure didn't so you must be trying to put words in my mouth. My "solution" is the same one our founding fathers used against the Barbary States.

Get a GRIP!
    You might want to take some of your own advice.
    ROFLMBO we must have posted at the same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is rising in some polls in NH, pushed along by the MSM who loves anti-Republican Republicans. Do you want HIM as prez, or him to do enuf to deflate Romney and thus help Giuliani/Huckabee?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Exactly how do you propose we deploy our military to protect ourselves?

Are the 14 permanent bases in Iraq a part of your plan?

What do you propose to do about Iran?

Are we sending in the Army there next?

Let's have some answers to these questions, shall we?

Are these questions directed towards me? If so, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Banned
    Go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    McCain is rising in some polls in NH, pushed along by the MSM who loves anti-Republican Republicans. Do you want HIM as prez, or him to do enuf to deflate Romney and thus help Giuliani/Huckabee?
    I tried to find some New Hampshire papers that would allow comments to articles about the politicians. However, I could not find any!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned

So where's those answers, hmmmmm?

The bottom line is this............

--Tom knew that Romney has the best chance of winning and is the most credible out of all of the first tier candidates

--Tom is definitely concerned about Huckabee winning Iowa, which is why he withdrew at this time

--Tom probably agrees with Paul on most issues, but not on the issues in regard to Muslim terrorists/terrorist countries.

--Romney will not be like Bush. Any move that he makes in regard to Iraq and/or Iran----will go through Congress.

--If Huckabee takes Iowa, we are definitely in danger that he may take New Hampshire as well.

--Paul is not going to make it to first tier. He may have enough money to keep him in the race a LONG time, but he will not make first tier.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Ron Paul has been called on his statements but other than some canned response including 'blame America' no one has refuted it. You can cover up, you can obfuscate, you can hide the truth - but you can't refute it.

Doesn't it make you angry when you see Calderon or Fox coming here to lecture us and to stir up hatred with the illegals and other Mexicans here?

Doesn't it make you mad when you see them building more and more consuls and helping illegals to stay?

Surely it bothers you that they are interferring in our countries elections?
    It does me.

Imagine they had been arming certain groups here in this country to fight others.

Imagine if they used their money and force to put someone in the WH that murdered thousands of Americans?

Imagine if they actually sent some organization in to blow up a few things?

Imagine all this was done so they could have control of our main natural resource?

Now imagine that had been going on for 50 years.

Personally, I could work up a pretty good mad -

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I was hoping Tancredo would stand behind Hunter.
    Why would he stand behind Hunter, when his numbers are lower than Tom's numbers??

He picked NOW, and he picked Romney-----as he is concerned that Huckabee may take Iowa!!!!
    I know. I'm just po'd. I am sad that good people like Tom get treated like crap by the media. I am tired of Hunter being ignored too. I am just really upset by the entire situation.
    It is almost like this whole entire election has been bought and paid for by the CFR traitors. It isn't "almost like", IT PROBABLY IS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE TRAITORS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast