Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bulldogger,

Hunter has been my #1 since the beginning. My husband favors Paul. That said, we think this is such a critical juncture for the illegal immigration issue that we made the decision to go with the man we believe has a chance to take out McCain and Huckabee and then best the Democrat nominee.

McCain and Huckabee would be terrible on illegal immigration; and Giuliani as well who will probably make an inevitable comeback. That's why I agree that's its critical we get behind a viable GOP candidate like Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I have really been keeping quite on who I am supporting because I didn’t want to get caught up in all the heated debates. I am really starting to believe Romney is the only one that gets what the American Citizens want in regards to illegal immigration. I don’t agree with all of his ideas and policies but illegal immigration is my number one priority and I think we can fix the other issues later. McCain, Hillary and Obama would be a disaster. Huckster is trying to reinvent himself and cannot be trusted, so while I like Paul and Hunter I am thinking Romney is our only hope based on the strength of his campaign.

PS did I mention I really really really like Paul and Hunter.
    I'm sure not going to ding anybody for their choice , I was
    100% behind Tancredo and I volunteered to work for Hunter the day he announed he was running

After watching the situation develop I started to support Romney ,

Everyone has to decide what they want to do

I don't think anyone will get on you for supporting Hunter , most of us do also and there is a rumor he may run for Gov of Calif which would be awesome

At first, I supported Romney only because of the illegal issues and because Tom Tancredo and Sherrif Joe endorsed him.

However, the more I learn about him, the more I like him!!!

I believe that his brilliant business mind could save US jobs and our economy----plus solve the health care crisis-----as he did all of these things when he took office in Massachusetts-----WITHOUT raising taxes----and by using the open market and competition!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Romeny is a smart guy and I support him for a lot of other issues
    besides just illegal immigration , which is my main issue

Just read that Romney is the only candidate in Michigan now as the others have left for SC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Latest:

McCain Leaving Michigan [Henry Payne]

Some speculative mining here and repeating some of what had been said, but local Detroit news channels are reporting that McCain is wheels up - he has left Michigan for South Carolina. Romney, meanwhile, is at the Embassy Suites Southfield outside Detroit where his supporters have gathered for a primary party. Some pretty strong tea leaves there.

A Romney campaign insider says they are getting exit poll numbers showing Romney up by six.

01/15 07:31 PM

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... E5MjMzYTE=

Banned
    Romeny's exit numbers are looking good

I love it

Uncommitted is beating Hillary , lmao

We need to find champagne and confetti emoticons------to post for the Michigan win!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Thanks, Populist. Sure hope this holds up.

I think McCain had announced he would be leaving for South Carolina today several days ago. I'm not sure why NR would read anything in that, but I'll take speculative mining.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast