Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I want to know what contributed to the concession and victory speech overlaps. CNN and Fox are already reporting that it looks like Romney took a swipe at McCain by preempting his speech. I really hope this was just a mix up on the part of the Romney camp due to excitement over the win. It was reportedly prearranged that the 2nd place candidate would give his speech first. I'll be disappointed in Romney if I find out this was intentional. He certainly doesn't need to stoop to such tactics, and for the sake of his integrity and credibility he needs to avoid that.
    Today Cnn's Wolf B. ask Romney about last night and Romney said, "he came out when the networks told him too, which was after Huckabee. So if anyone slighted anyone , it was the networks."

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I want to know what contributed to the concession and victory speech overlaps. CNN and Fox are already reporting that it looks like Romney took a swipe at McCain by preempting his speech. I really hope this was just a mix up on the part of the Romney camp due to excitement over the win. It was reportedly prearranged that the 2nd place candidate would give his speech first. I'll be disappointed in Romney if I find out this was intentional. He certainly doesn't need to stoop to such tactics, and for the sake of his integrity and credibility he needs to avoid that.
    Today Cnn's Wolf B. ask Romney about last night and Romney said, "he came out when the networks told him too, which was after Huckabee. So if anyone slighted anyone , it was the networks."
    That is what I immediately thought as well.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314