Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul on Meet the Press

Tim Russert will be giving Ron a lengthy interview this Sunday on Meet the Press. He has something called Meet the Candidates where he is giving them all some face time.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Banned
    Martha
    I HOPE it turns out better then Glen Becks did.

I loved the Glen Beck interview. You could tell that Beck admires many of Paul's position.

Beck was fair, Paul answered honestly and sincerely. Beck went over the top and appeared temporarily insane when he said his kids were being threatened by Paul supporters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I loved the Glen Beck interview. You could tell that Beck admires many of Paul's position.

Beck was fair, Paul answered honestly and sincerely. Beck went over the top and appeared temporarily insane when he said his kids were being threatened by Paul supporters.

Ya your right who in the world would go insane when their kids being threatened by some freek

Come on what was I thinking !!!

Well great.... I have not seen any proof it was a Ron Paul supporter; have you? Do you not think that would have been all over the news media if it was truthful...

And let's say worst case an alleged Ron Paul supporter did a terrible deed like this; Paul is the no. 1 republican fundraiser for the 4th quarter. How is it possibly expected of him to monitor all his supporter's phone calls? Any idiot can call anyone and say they are a Paul, Romney, Huckabee supporter just to cause trouble.

I want to see some genuine proof before I will believe this garbage.

I lost my faith in Paul when he was not familiar with who Johnny Sutton was and he's from Texas...I'm going for Tom's pick
    The Mormon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I lost my faith in Paul when he was not familiar with who Johnny Sutton was and he's from Texas...I'm going for Tom's pick
    The Mormon
    That's a pretty weak reason, that he didn't remember a prosecutor's name. The Mormon is going to give 35 million illegals amnesty, is that ok???

It is pretty easy in the House to not know what is going on out here, there are 435 Reps and they are not contacted by the public like the Senators are and thier head is still buried in the sand.

I was a little surprised also but i would not let it affect my vote and he did say he would give Ramos and Compean a pardon! that means alot to me, just let them the hell out of jail.

-------------"NEW ACTION ALERT!!!12/21''------------------
    Please help distribute new "Press Release"
    Instructions and contact information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95221.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Anybody that doesn't know the injustice of these border agents won't get my support, but you didn't say he didn't know, I'm aware of that.
    As for Glenn, I think he treated Paul with kid gloves because he's scared now for his family. It's not a stretch at all to think he got threatened; plus I believe he was already getting threats from the Islamic heehaws.
    I just watched Mitts rep trying to defend misstatements of Mitts. He said he saw his father march with Martin Luther/ he didn't, he said the NRA endorsed him/they didn't and he's not a great white hunter/ just rodents and rabbits. Personally those are not huge issues with me anyway. He was inflating his resume, doesn't everybody? He ain't perfect.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Banned
    Ron Paul knows the injustice of the Ramos and Compean convictions and said that he would pardon them. He just didn't remember the name of the prosecutor, that's all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast