Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Second Sheriff Joe Press Conference 3/31

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Second Sheriff Joe Press Conference 3/31

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Second Sheriff Joe Press Conference Set For March 31: Media Blackout Continues

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 4:03 PM

Media blackout continues on Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation
    Linda Bently @ Sonoran News

‘This will be an historic event in Arizona. Please come and be a part of history. The public is invited to attend. Come early. Learn the truth.’

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio (l) and Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo will hold a press conference on Saturday, March 31, at 1 p.m. at the Church on the Green to present their findings and updates regarding Obama’s fraudulent Selective Service System registration form and Certificate of Live Birth.

SURPRISE – While the media blackout continues over the largest story in American history, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is stunned, but undaunted, and said his Cold Case Posse will continue to pursue its investigation into President Barack Obama’s fraudulent Certificate of Live Birth as well as his Selective Service registration, both of which it has deemed forgeries.

Although the March 1 press conference presenting the Cold Case Posse’s preliminary findings was somewhat well-attended, the mainstream media made it abundantly clear they were more interested in whether the investigation was politically motivated than in the evidence presented.

Arpaio finds the media blackout astounding, noting the media otherwise reports “every time I go to the toilet.”

Since Arpaio’s investigation began at the behest of a petition signed by 250 Surprise Tea Partiers last year, the Surprise and Sun City West Tea Parties have teamed up to host a public press conference at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 31, at the Church on the Green, 19051 R.H. Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, where Arpaio and Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo will present their preliminary findings and updates.

This is the information the national media refuses to report, which Zullo learned during the investigation was because the media had been threatened with FTC investigations and commentators were threatened with their jobs if they dared report on the Cold Case Posse’s findings of forgery and fraud associated with Obama’s documents.

CONTINUED HERE: http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2012/120321/frontpage-media.html#.T2tiQ9YcbCw.aolmail

-WATCH THE COMPLETE SHERIFF JOE PRESS CONFERENCE HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html
    -

Second Sheriff Joe Press Conference Set For March 31: Media Blackout Continues | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sadly an honest unbiased media/press is gone in America giving politicians an open invitation to be corrupt.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

ill talk to some folks and see what we can do to boost attendance and viewership for this new conference.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED SHERIFF ARPAIO ALIPAC News ..

Sheriff Joe: 'Tons' more shocking Obama info

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    ill talk to some folks and see what we can do to boost attendance and viewership for this new conference.

W
    Excellent W...I hope to see so many and you! At 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 31, at the Church on the Green, 19051 R.H. Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ
    I feel like its ground zero 2 at this point. Don't let us down.
    We're in this for the survival of our Country! And its about time to clear up a few things.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    excellent w...i hope to see so many and you! At 1 p.m. On saturday, march 31, at the church on the green, 19051 r.h. Johnson blvd., sun city west, az
    i feel like its ground zero 2 at this point. Don't let us down.
    We're in this for the survival of our country! And its about time to clear up a few things.
    I will be there!!!! C'mon Alipac'ers and William!

President Obama will be forced by circumstances to apologise: Genuine Birth Certificate surfaces – Americans have been led to believe otherwise, revelation to change the political landscape

Posted by African Press International on March 9, 2012

Now it is here and places the president in the African continent. The debate surrounding it will now end after the revelation, and those who have not been telling the truth will have to be made answerable one way or another.
    The revelation, however, coming during this election year 2012 is doing no good to the democratic party.
    API on Tuesday the 6th March evening received President Obama’s genuine birth certificate. API decided not to hurry in publishing it immediately because we wanted to be sure of the content value.

Now that the scrutiny has been done, the publishing of the Birth certificate that will clear the air once and for all is being done without prejudice. This may force the US president to apologise to the American people for having been kept in the dark on the issue for a long time now on demanding the publishing of the birth certificate by President Obama.
    www.africanpress.me Coast province? Check it out

API will scan in here a letter from Coast Provincial Birth Registration Office in the next few hours or days, depending on how quick API is cleared to do so.

The purpose of scanning the official letter is to ensure that what we have received as you see here is fully collaborated officially.
    www.africanpress.me : Obama registration sir edward of lavender was the colonial registrar in Mombasa in 1961? Check it out and satisfy yourself by weighing the facts individually.

Everyone knows that the documents are very sensitive and are not for misuse by any person to gain upper hand in political games.

It is, however, fair that the whole truth is brought to light and have the whole saga put to rest once and for all.
    Many people seem to be of the opinion that there is a plan to hide from them the real thing. The US President says he is born in Hawaii. Many documents being circulated worldwide says otherwise. Therefore, it is very important to be outright and get the real thing on the table without witch hunt or without trying to malign the president’s name, unless the truth is not what he personally has said.

A duly signed official letter and a very special document will be scanned here for all to see – this comes in a few hours or days, depending on how quick API gets the clearance to do so. The two documents will put the issue to rest and clear the air once and for all who wish to know the true facts of this case file that has bothered a section of the American people!

It is only reasonable to continue working on this case in order to reveal the truth of the matter.

President Obama will be forced by circumstances to apologise: Genuine Birth Certificate surfaces – Americans have been led to believe otherwise, revelation to change the political landscape « African Press International (API)
    Last edited by stevetheroofer; 03-25-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    UH...Alipac'ers? Anybody goin' to be in the Phoenix area Saturday???? C'mon...isn't anybody here goin' to support the one Sheriff who has the guts to buck the administration, enforce the law against illegal immigration, and defend our Constitution???
    Last edited by AZres; 03-26-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    UH...Alipac'ers? Anybody goin' to be in the Phoenix area Saturday???? C'mon...isn't anybody here goin' to support the one Sheriff who has the guts to buck the administration, enforce the law against illegal immigration, and defend our Constitution???
    Yes AZ, and God Bless we have a forum that brings people like us that are SERIOUS about saving our Country together! And I am honored to join and Serve with you! See you on Saturday with others from ALIPAC........I HOPE!

Banned
    I would suggest a Hell of a lot of support in favor of TRUTH...About time!
    Nothing else matters in this country if the GOLDEN RULE no longer applies!
    If anyone else plans to be at this conference of TRUTH, please contact AZres or myself PM or otherwise. We WILL be there, and apparently Hell or High Water thanks to res!
    W? how bout you?
    Sure would be an honor and statement on behalf of Alipac if you joined us!
    Last edited by airdale; 03-29-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast