Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Second Sheriff Joe Press Conference 3/31

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I'll even kick in a FEW bucks! Anyone else?

Banned
    bttt

We are going to get this info out to our national list. Only a small percentage of ALIPAC supporters are involved here on the forums. We will get the word out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    I would suggest a Hell of a lot of support in favor of TRUTH...About time!
    Nothing else matters in this country if the GOLDEN RULE no longer applies!
    If anyone else plans to be at this conference of TRUTH, please contact AZres or myself PM or otherwise. We WILL be there, and apparently Hell or High Water thanks to res!
    W? how bout you?
    Sure would be an honor and statement on behalf of Alipac if you joined us!
    Wouldn't that be wonderful to see a strong support from Alipac members there!!! That would make my day

April
    Way to gooooo sheriff joe!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    I will be there!!!! C'mon Alipac'ers and William!
    I have to admit AZ I am jealous! Give MSM 7 kinds of hell you guys/gals!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

High court justice: Obama birth certificate fishy
    Says evidence raises 'serious questions about authenticity' Published: 11 hours ago by Drew Zahn

An Alabama State Supreme Court justice earlier this week agreed that findings suggesting Barack Obama presented a forged birth certificate to the nation “would raise serious questions about the [document's] authenticity” if presented as evidence in court.

Though the Alabama court denied a a petition filed by Hugh McInnish seeking to require an original copy of Obama’s birth certificate before the sitting president would be allowed on the state’s ballot in November, Justice Tom Parker filed a special, unpublished concurrence in the case arguing that McInnish’s charges of “forgery” were legitimate cause for concern.

Parker writes, “Mclnnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the ‘short form’ and the ‘long form’ birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public.”

The “certain documentation” Parker refers to is the findings of an investigation conducted by Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced there is probable cause indicating the documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are actually forgeries.

Help Sheriff Joe blow the lid off Obama’s fraud. Join the Cold Case Posse right now!

McInnus describes himself in his petition as “a person educated and experienced in … computer science,” and cites the work of Arpaio and WND articles repeatedly in his claim that the documents Obama has presented to public as proof of his eligibility to serve as president are “forgeries.”

In his concurrence, Parker describes McInnish’s petition as follows: “McInnish seeks from this court a writ of mandamus, directly ordering Beth Chapman, as secretary of state for the State of Alabama, ‘to demand that [President Barack Hussein] Obama cause a certified copy of his bona-fide birth certificate be delivered to her direct from the government official who is in charge of the record in which it is stored, and to make the receipt of such a prerequisite to his name being placed on the Alabama ballot for the … November 6, 2012, general election.’”

Parker, who also wrote a concurrence in another case arguing Roe v. Wade should be overturned, agreed that Arpaio’s findings were legitimate cause to question Obama’s presented documents, but nonetheless joined his fellow justices in denying McInnish’s petition.

“The Alabama Constitution implies that this court is without jurisdiction over McInnish’s original petition,” Parker explains. “The office of the secretary of state of Alabama is not a ‘court of inferior jurisdiction’ that this court may control through the issuance of a writ in response to a petition.”

High court justice: Obama birth certificate fishy
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, I was very privileged to be there. Sorry, Mr Roofer, I couldn't "Give MSM 7 kinds of hell you guys/gals!" because they WEREN'T there...Remember there is a MSM blackout...

The interesting part of this is how thorough this investigation has been and how it is still continuing. It started with the local Tea Parties requesting that Arpaio investigate Obama's eligibility to appear on the AZ ballot in the 2012 election. The Cold Case Posse team, all volunteers, proceeded to try to validate the documentation. All the documentation failed miserably.

Watch the entire conference: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference March 31 - YouTube

The main issue here is:

The direction of this is to NOT allow BHO II on OUR State Ballot without "certified source documents that are satisfactory to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office that positively identify the U.S. natural born citizenship" and documentation that prove his "Selective Service System Registration " is NOT a criminal forgery.

This is the text of the Surprise/Sun City West's Petition challenging Barack Hussein Obama II’s eligibility:

Petition Requesting a RESOLUTION as per ARS 41-121-1

For Arizona Residents Only.

To: The Arizona State Senate; The Arizona State House; Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett

Petition Requesting a RESOLUTION as per ARS 41-121-1. The Secretary of State shall: Receive bills and resolutions from the legislature, and perform such other duties as devolve upon the Secretary of State by resolution of the two houses or either of them.

We the undersigned Arizona citizens are requesting that the Arizona House, and / or the Arizona Senate pass a RESOLUTION directing Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett to send a certified letter to Democratic National Committee Chairperson, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, requesting that she produce certified source documents that are satisfactory to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office that positively identify the U.S. natural born citizenship and the Selective Service System Registration of Barack Hussein Obama II, With the recent findings of the MCSO Cold-Case Posse, there is probable cause to believe that Barack Hussein Obama II’s Selective Service System Registration Form and his State of Hawaii Certification of Live Birth Form are criminal forgeries, it is imperative to determine Barack Hussein Obama II’s status regarding his eligibility to be placed on the 2012 Arizona ballot.

Now, if Arizona can not obtain sufficient "DOCUMENTATION" from the DNC, who certifies their candidates eligibility...
    then logically one would assume:
    1. There is no documentation
    2. The candidate can not and should not appear on the ballot
    3. There is some type of fraud being committed here

How else can we do this...Keep him off the ballot ONE STATE AT A TIME....

If the majority of the population in this country is not aware of any of this new information/facts, then isn't it up to us to make as many aware as we possibly can?

Another article you may want to look at:
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/forger ... is-a-fake/

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    If the majority of the population in this country is not aware of any of this new information/facts, then isn't it up to us to make as many aware as we possibly can?
    LOL!!! If you only knew AZ, Lady Gaga has 45 million friends on facebook!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12