Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

quote(Interesting how I have not seen hardly any articles with descriptions of the politics of the Bingham shooter or the Oakland shooter.

Imagine that... typical. )quote

Very typical, our left wing media has been a big factor in the problems we face today, the mainstream media is so corrupt they could work for the Mexican government, but wait, they work for ours now.................

I find it interesting that if the media moves far enough to the left they may in fact lose their first amendment rights I wonder if their smart enough to understand that.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

one of our online researchers has found this post on stormfront

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpos ... tcount=287

p0p633
    Forum Member

p0p633 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I'm sure its been done before, but... POST YER' TATTOOS!
    Heres my one and only tattoo. I got it about a year and a half ago. I was considering gettin life runes on the outside of my calfs, or just one on my penis maybe.

I have to chase down my friend with a camera and get a shot of his tattoo. He has the stormfront logo on his chest over his heart. Apparently he wasnt even aware of this website just liked the design. Ill see if I can get a good shot
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg eagle1.JPG (29.2 KB, 75 views)
    File Type: jpg 142421.jpg (43.7 KB, 111 views)

The post is from an account that only has one post and the account is dated Jan 2007.

How could anyone determine this post, if this is the one the article is talking about, is related to the shooting suspect?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a google search on p0p633 leads to an aol email address and a youtube account that has been removed.

Did they remove this guys myspace and youtube account so they could not be viewed by other media and citizens?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it was also announced last week that another 663,000 american jobs were lost in the month of March while the govt gave out 138,000 visas for foriegners to work in this country and that todate the govt has give out over 400,000 work permits so far in 2009

What a tragedy.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    a google search on p0p633 leads to an aol email address and a youtube account that has been removed.

Did they remove this guys myspace and youtube account so they could not be viewed by other media and citizens?

W
    This is the one they are using

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:tXa ... =firefox-a

Check out the Google Cache.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Richard Andrew : Último registro de blog [Suscribirse a este blog]

Deep Survey (ver más)

[Ver todos los registros de blogs]

Richard Andrew : Notas publicitarias
    Acerca de mÃ*:
    Im pretty new to myspace, so be my friend. Im a very down to earth, easy going guy. I consider myself a reasonably intelligent, well-spoken young man with a wild life ahead of him and the world as his oyster :0)

I typically split my time between my hometown and Palm Beach County, Florida. While in the burgh I like to hang out with my crew, and watch the Penguins tear it up at the igloo. When its not hockey season, its beach season and youll find me nestled in the sand on Palm Beach or Juno Beach extra-oily and tan.

I try to take care of myself year-round so that means a lot of trips to the gym. I also like to write non-fiction and feel Im pretty good at it. Oh, and ill kick your ass in bowling. Its hard to fit me in this little box, theres a ton more I could say- so if youre curious...just ask or check the blog.
    A quién me gustarÃ*a conocer:
    I dont plan on really meeting anybody off myspace, but I figured Id set it up because all the cool cats are doing it. LoL

But hey if youre feeling extra cute you can IM me: p0p633.

Or just drop off a comment and let me know you see me.

Hombre
    22 años de edad
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Estados Unidos

Último inicio de sesión: 12/05/2007

Richard Andrew

Hombre
    22 años de edad
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Estados Unidos

Último inicio de sesión: 12/05/2007
    Ver mis: Fotos | Videos

Contactar a Richard Andrew

URL de MySpace:

www.myspace.com/richiedelicious

Richard Andrew : Detalles
    Estado: Soltero
    Orientación: Heterosexual
    Residencia: Stanton Heights
    Tipo de cuerpo: 179cm
    Signo : Virgo
    Fumar / Beber: No / SÃ*
    Hijos: Algún dÃ*a
    Educación: No sabe, no contesta
    Ingresos: No Contesto

English version here
    http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:tHr ... =firefox-a
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

p0p633
    Forum Member

Heres my one and only tattoo. I got it about a year and a half ago. I was considering gettin life runes on the outside of my calfs, or just one on my penis maybe.

I have to chase down my friend with a camera and get a shot of his tattoo. He has the stormfront logo on his chest over his heart. Apparently he wasnt even aware of this website just liked the design. Ill see if I can get a good shot
    Attached Images

The post is from an account that only has one post and the account is dated Jan 2007.

How could anyone determine this post, if this is the one the article is talking about, is related to the shooting suspect?

W
    Factuality doesn't stop the SPLC, they take anything good for their fundraising and claim it is factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

p0p633
    Forum Member

Attached Images

W
    Factuality doesn't stop the SPLC, they take anything good for their fundraising and claim it is factual.
    He apparently created another account on the White Supremist board and went by "Braced For Fate". The user for that account hasn't been online since the shooting took place.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthr ... ?p=6712226

Here is the ADL piece put out today. They tried to take a swipe at Glenn Beck and Beck was completely on top of this tonight during his show. I will try to find you a clip.

Richard Poplawski: The Making of a Lone Wolf

Posted: April 6, 2009

* Richard Poplawski was a white supremacist arrested in Pittsburgh on April 4, 2009, for the murder of three Pittsburgh police officers responding to a domestic violence call.

* Poplawski believed that the federal government, the media, and the banking system are all largely or completely controlled by Jews. He thought African-Americans were "vile" and non-white races inferior to whites.

* He also believed that a conspiracy led by "evil Zionists" and "greedy traitorous goyim" was "ramping up" a police state in the United States for malign purposes.

* Web sites like the neo-Nazi Stormfront forums and the anti-government conspiracy Infowars site fueled his racist, anti-Semitic, and conspiratorial mindset.

An ADL investigation has revealed that Poplawski, the man charged with killing three Pittsburgh police officers on April 4, 2009, was an increasingly troubled young man who exhibited growing rage against racial minorities, Jews, the government, and police.

Though much remains undiscovered, the picture that has emerged of Richard Poplawski, the man charged with is that of an increasingly troubled young man who exhibited growing rage against racial minorities, Jews, the government, and police.

Poplawski grew up in the Stanton Heights neighborhood of Pittsburgh; according to local newspapers, he was raised by his mother and grandmother. Although he was expelled by a Catholic high school he attended, Poplawski's writings clearly indicate intelligence. Poplawski later joined the Marine Corps but was dishonorably discharged during basic training. He subsequently divided his time between Pittsburgh and the West Palm Beach region of Florida.

Following the shootout, lifelong friend Edward Perkovic told numerous local media sources that Poplawski was a "good kid." He characterized Poplawski's political views as believing "in his right to bear arms" and said that Poplawski believed the recession was going to result in gun bans.

It is possible that Perkovic did not find Poplawski's views unusual, as Perkovic himself was an open white supremacist and anti-Semite who railed on-line about the "Zionist occupied government," "mixed bloodlines that will erase national identity" and Jewish control of the media. Perkovic urged people to read white supremacist books by neo-Nazis and Klansmen such as William Pierce and David Duke, as well as other racist and anti-Semitic propaganda items. Perkovic and Poplawski briefly tried to do an Internet-based radio show together, the "Eddie and PO show."

Poplawski, described by Perkovic as a "[genius] in [his] own right," had views that were just as extreme, racist, and anti-Semitic as those of his friend. He found expression for his hateful opinions on Stormfront, the world's largest white supremacist on-line discussion forum. Poplawski first created an account in late 2006 or early 2007, but only posted once, sharing pictures of his tattoo (which he described later as a "deliberately Americanized version of the iron eagle").

It was almost a year later, in October 2007, that Poplawski created a second Stormfront account, using the screen name "RichP." This time, Poplawski felt more comfortable sharing his feelings with the other white supremacists on Stormfront. Ascribing his racist beliefs to his "solid upbringing" by his mother, Poplawski stated that "Negroes especially have disgusting facial features. The fat nosed flaring nostril look is putrid. Nappy hair makes me want to gag." He followed these comments with insults against Hispanics, Asians, and Arabs. However, after a burst of racist posting, Poplawski went silent. It would be a year before he posted again on Stormfront.

Poplawski's last collection of posts on Stormfront, from November 2008 through March 2009, are more disturbing, as they indicate an increasing desire to be confrontational. Rather than "retreat peaceably into the hills," Poplawski urged his fellow white supremacists in November 2008 to achieve "ultimate victory for our people" by "taking back our nation." Stating that he believed they were running out of time, he noted that "a revolutionary is always regarded as a nutcase at first, their ideas dismissed as fantasy." In another posting that month, he said that he would probably be "ramping up the activism" in the near future.

Following the Super Bowl victory of the Pittsburgh Steelers in early February 2009, Poplawski used the celebrations that occurred in Pittsburgh as an opportunity to "survey police procedure in an unrestful environment," and reported the results of his reconnaissance to fellow Stormfronters. "It was just creepy seeing busses [sic] put into action by authorities, as if they were ready to transport busloads of Steeler fans to 645 FEMA drive if necessary."

This last comment was a reference to popular right-wing conspiracy theories about Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)-constructed prisons and concentration camps for U.S. citizens. Such conspiracy theories had long been staples of the militia movement, but received a reinvigorating shot in the arm following the election of Barack Obama as president. Almost overnight, right-wing conspiracists across the country revived all of their 1990s militia conspiracy theories about the "New World Order," planned gun confiscations, and government plots against the citizenry. Once more, wild speculations about SHTF ("s--t hits the fan") and TEOTWAKI ("the end of the world as we know it") scenarios became rampant.

Poplawski bought into the SHTF/TEOTWAKI conspiracy theories hook, line and sinker, even posting a link to Stormfront of a YouTube video featuring talk show host Glenn Beck talking about FEMA camps with Congressman Ron Paul. When the city of Pittsburgh got a Homeland Security grant to add surveillance cameras to protect downtown bridges, Poplawski told Stormfronters that it was "ramping up the police state." He said, too, that he gave warnings to grocery store customers he encountered (but only if they were white) to stock up on canned goods and other long-lasting foods.

One of Poplawski's favorite places for such conspiracy theories was the Web site of the right-wing conspiracy radio talk show host Alex Jones. Poplawski visited the site, Infowars, frequently, shared links to it with others, and sometimes even posted to it. One of his frustrations with the site, though, was that it didn't focus enough on the nefarious roles played by Jews in all these conspiracies. "For being such huge players in the endgame," he observed in a March 29, 2009 posting to Infowars, "too many 'infowarriors' are surprisingly unfamiliar with the Zionists." Another time he was more hopeful, noting that "racial awareness is on the rise among the young white population."

By March 2009, Poplawski apparently felt himself at a crossroads of sorts. In his longest and most revealing post on Stormfront, Poplawski confirmed his belief that Jews controlled the U.S. government and his conviction that some sort of collapse of the "economic and social order" of the United States was inevitable, "poisoned by design by the moral decadence that is a direct byproduct of [Jewish control]." However, he wasn't sure if Jews were deliberately creating the collapse.

Poplawski hoped that the "evil Zionists" and "greedy traitorous goyim" might have lost control and created "an unstoppable tidal wave of global backlash" that would "breathe much needed life into our movement." However, he feared that instead there might be a "slow, drawn out national demise" that would "allow the masses to remain asleep while the power at the top is consolidated." Regardless, Poplawski said that he would "continue to instill racial awareness among our brothers and sisters," and "will continue to promote preparedness."

It was around this time—sometime between mid-March and the shootout in early April, that Poplawski changed his Stormfront screen name from "RichP" to the more ominous "Braced for Fate." His Stormfront account shows his last log-in early in the morning of Saturday, April 4, just hours before the fatal shootout would begin.
    www(dot)adl.org/learn/extremism_in_the_news/White_Supremacy/poplawski+report.htm?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_Sub Cat=Extremism_in_the_News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast