Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's the Glenn Beck segment from tonight April 6, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY9no35hfIE

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why isn't the reporter contacted and ask him for proof and shown what you found, and HOW he can come to these conclusions?

Also, it might be important to look up the reporter and see who he/she is and if they are a member of any particular groups.

Sometimes its not what is being reported, but WHO is doing the reporting that should be looked into.

Something rotten in this story, guys. No way a dude who fears his gun rights will be taken away, will go out there and blow away police officers. No quicker way I can think of to have your gun rights removed, and rights of everyone else.

This looks like government to me.... much like the poor dumb scientist who worked for the Federal government and subsequently arrested for dumping Anthrax into Federal buildings. Just a week before his trial.... he was "suicided" and case closed !!!! No need to follow up, lol.. Feds had their man... you get my point.

And one other point of interest !!!! Anyone besides me find this very coincidental that this "white anglo saxon" shooter stole the national and internationl news headlines from the immigrant who murdered 13 other immigrants the day before?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    And one other point of interest !!!! Anyone besides me find this very coincidental that this "white anglo saxon" shooter stole the national and internationl news headlines from the immigrant who murdered 13 other immigrants the day before?
    Yea, pretty crazy!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Info Wars is fighting back hard along side Beck!

[quote]Poplawski Smear Debunked: Cop Killer Held Opposing Views To Infowars

ADL claims Pittsburgh shooter influenced by Alex Jones conspiracy websites, yet links prove vacuous

Kurt Nimmo & Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Monday, April 6, 2009

A vicious smear attack on Alex Jones and his websites launched by the ADL in the aftermath of the Pittsburgh police shootings which attempted to classify Infowars as an outlet for “hate speechâ€

This is interesting.

One of the shooters close friends was black and is speaking out saying that the suspect was not racist at all.

Apr 7, 2009 12:28 am US/Eastern
    Friend Of Poplawski: He Was A Survivalist
    PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge
    Aaron Vire says he has known Richard Poplawski since he was 14.

KDKA

One of Richard Poplawski's friends is speaking for the first time about allegations of racism.

Aaron Vire is African-American and he addressed reports that Poplawski has expressed racist views on the internet.

Vire says he was about 14 years old when he met Richard Poplawski.

"I knew he was a survivalist. I knew he was all about making sure that his family and his friends were gonna survive no matter what happened, but I never pictured him taking innocent lives though," he said.

He says Poplawski talked about saving up food that wouldn't spoil.

"If the recession was to get worse - and he you know if there was a point where he couldn't be able to provide for his family, he would have enough things to be able to last over that hump," Vire said.

Sources tell KDKA investigators that while in jail, Poplawski said he wished he could have killed more police.

"It wasn't more like he hated police, it was more like he felt like sometimes they abused their power - but he never really … was like, 'I'm gonna hurt police officers.' He was all down with police, he was all about his rights," explained Vire.

The Jewish Anti-Defamation League charges that Poplawski posted on a white supremacist website called Stormfront and his MySpace page did include a racial slur.

"When I was actually told the quotes he made, I can find it racist but at the same time, I knew P.O. - that's what we call him as a person. He was a joking type person and he wasn't scared to put out the obvious ethnic differences in between people," Vire said.

KDKA's David Highfield: "You don't think he's a racist?"

Vire: "At all, at all. I've chilled, [drank] a beer with him, sat on the same couch, slept the night over."

But given what the anti-defamation league says are Poplawski's postings, Vire and Edward Perkovic, Poplawski's longtime friend, want people to know they don't share those views.

"Other news sources have stated that I am anti-semitic, that I'm a white supremacist - none of this is true," Perkovic said.

"Eddie P - he's far from racist," says Vire. "We [have done] rap collaborations together. I helped him with his band."

SEE VIDEO
    http://kdka.com/local/fallenheroes/Rich ... 78138.html

There are so many contradictions in these reports it is giving me a headache.

So now we have the racist neo nazi that had a black buddy he did rap songs with after sleepovers?

ummmm...??!!??!??!??

Does not compute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPEl0BCpiI

W

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I'm not so sure I see it that way. If it was the other way around (immigrant shot up the center a day later) it would have been the same. It would have stolen the spotlight too. Still, I've seen more coverage about the immigrant on CNN then about this guy. You must be watching Faux news "fair and balanced".

Well from what I see, the entire report is off the radar... so we will never know the truth. How odd, isn't it?

Tonight we turn to pirates who are holding one person hostage. Not to downplay the story, as my prayers go out to that hostage and I do hope all will turn our well for him. But this story has pre-empted any forthcoming information on the immigrant who brutally murdered 13 other immigrants, and the kid who killed police officers after his mother called 911 about his pet urinating on the carpet, and the 911 operator's failure to tell police that there were arms in the house, and the quick claim that the kid did this because he is an Alex Jones listener.... you know stuff like that.

I would really be interested in getting more information on these stories.

I would also like to know more about COMMUNIST red China... the guys that own almost 50% of our country's debt... and the information released tonight that they can immediately take down our computer systems in this country....controlling our utilities and our ability to defend ourselves.

Perhaps when this one hostage is freed... we can receive more information from our news media regarding situations with "mass" devastating consequences.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast