Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I appreciate everyone helping us look into these reports.

The fact the shooter was making racist comments online and over at Stormfront is fair game in the reports.

What I don't like is when certain groups or reporters make wider associations between the crimes and broader mainstream political concerns.

Lots of Americans are concerned about gun rights and are worried about what Obama might do and out of the millions that share those concerns they don't shoot police officers in cold blood.

Trying to finger Alex Jones and Glenn Beck in this story is a new low even for the ADL.

That's like blaming American Idol because a suspected murderer watched the show.

Glenn Beck and Alex Jones are both on the ADL and SPLC's political hit list so they try to create an association between them and these tragic murders of police when there is no sign of Glenn Beck or Alex Jones contributing to violence against police.

If that were the case, there would be a lot of police shot considering that both Jones and Beck have audiences that number in the millions.

Broadcasters and citizens alike do not deserve to be besmirched by the ADL or any other group in this way.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I appreciate everyone helping us look into these reports.

The fact the shooter was making racist comments online and over at Stormfront is fair game in the reports.

What I don't like is when certain groups or reporters make wider associations between the crimes and broader mainstream political concerns.

Lots of Americans are concerned about gun rights and are worried about what Obama might do and out of the millions that share those concerns they don't shoot police officers in cold blood.

Trying to finger Alex Jones and Glenn Beck in this story is a new low even for the ADL.
    The guy who killed the four officers in Oakland was just as nuts, probably made similar stupid racist comments, and might have listened to Al Sharpton. But only the politics of the white guy get reported. That means the press is racist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345