Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Tiny wrote:

If we did all the things he's listed, we probably wouldn't need a fence. There wouldn't be so many willing to jump it. If we cut off everything for the illegals, they'll have no reason to come.
    I respectfully disagree. Furthermore, illegal immigration isn't the only issue we're facing at our borders. There are folks with criminal intentions crossing the border every day - they don't care about jobs. Not the kind you're thinking of anyway.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IF what Terry is saying about what RP said about if welfare is eliminated, he would be willing to open up the border, then RP is out of his cotton-pickin mind. If that's the case, I will no longer be looking at RP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is not talking about opening up the border. He's said the border needs to be secured.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    If people take the time to listen to Ron Paul on immigration, they would find that his views are clearer than any of the other candidates. He has a common sense approach to solving this problem which would end the division over this. He feels that if someone sneaks into this country illegally, they're on their own. They should get nothing from our taxpayers. No education, no health care, no driver's licenses, absolutely no social benefuts, and no anchor babies. If all of this was denied to them, the numbers of border crossers would drop drastically and our economy would get better. It's the huge families of illegal aliens that is draining our resources. We never used to have a problem with the temporary worker coming in during harvest season because they went home afterwards. These illegals now have embedded themselves into this country because they have been allowed to put down roots with their families, then more come to join them. These families would not come here if their children couldn't go to school or use our hospitals which is a huge drain. If everything was taken away from them, the LaRazas in this country wouldn't have much left to fight with.
    They would just Rape our Children and kill us a few at a time. They need to be Stopped from coming here period !!!! If Ron Paul feels they should even be here at all I will never vote for him
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I have never heard him say he would accept criminals in this country. In fact, he has said just the opposite. People need to do their own research on this candidate.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    If people take the time to listen to Ron Paul on immigration, they would find that his views are clearer than any of the other candidates. He has a common sense approach to solving this problem which would end the division over this. He feels that if someone sneaks into this country illegally, they're on their own. They should get nothing from our taxpayers. No education, no health care, no driver's licenses, absolutely no social benefuts, and no anchor babies. If all of this was denied to them, the numbers of border crossers would drop drastically and our economy would get better. It's the huge families of illegal aliens that is draining our resources. We never used to have a problem with the temporary worker coming in during harvest season because they went home afterwards. These illegals now have embedded themselves into this country because they have been allowed to put down roots with their families, then more come to join them. These families would not come here if their children couldn't go to school or use our hospitals which is a huge drain. If everything was taken away from them, the LaRazas in this country wouldn't have much left to fight with.
    They would just Rape our Children and kill us a few at a time. They need to be Stopped from coming here period !!!! If Ron Paul feels they should even be here at all I will never vote for him
    Ron Paul never said that. But I do believe that John McCain/Bush is who we all should be very worried about.

George Bush is the one that defied congress by letting 100 mexican truck companies drive all over the U.S. I wonder what's in those trucks?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    People, do your own research!! To sit here and read someone's unsubstantiated comment and allow it to influence your opinion of ANY candidate is ridiculous!

The fact that you allow anonymous comments to color your thinking does not reflect well on your mental acuity. The information is out there for you to find, and when you find it on your own it will be worth much more to you than these BS blurbs that arrive on this board from agenda-driven posters.

My God folks, if you've got time to read all this stuff you should have enough time to do a damned Google search! It's REALLY not that HARD!!

Banned
    What part of "Enforce the current law" escapes you???

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    People, do your own research!! To sit here and read someone's unsubstantiated comment and allow it to influence your opinion of ANY candidate is ridiculous!

The fact that you allow anonymous comments to color your thinking does not reflect well on your mental acuity. The information is out there for you to find, and when you find it on your own it will be worth much more to you than these BS blurbs that arrive on this board from agenda-driven posters.

My God folks, if you've got time to read all this stuff you should have enough time to do a damned Google search! It's REALLY not that HARD!!
    I have heard alot of Ron Pauls own words and he is just to far out there for me to vote for. I do alot of my own looking around and looking into facts . I make my own mind up I listen to everyones thoughts but I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN Please don't think I am stupid because I made a comment to something I didn't agree with, I thought thats what we are here for
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Everything I have heard from Ron Paul sounds logical to me. He has never said he would allow illegals to rape and murder us a few at a time.

He has said over and over that he will uphold the Constitution of the United States thus securing the United States as our sovereign nation.

I have not heard the top 3 bottom feeders mention that at all.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast