Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    He's right about the welfare issue, but his statement"I find the fence offensive" and him never speaking about making them leave, says it all. And it isn't exceptable. What a waste of votes.
    We didn't need the fence for 150 years, and if we'd just enforce the law we wouldn't need it now, at least not to stop economic immigration. We DO need the fence to stop terrorists and drug smugglers.

As far as 'making them leave', I think these 2 points covers that nicely.

Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/borde ... on-reform/

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    He's right about the welfare issue, but his statement"I find the fence offensive" and him never speaking about making them leave, says it all. And it isn't exceptable. What a waste of votes.
    We didn't need the fence for 150 years, and if we'd just enforce the law we wouldn't need it now, at least not to stop economic immigration. We DO need the fence to stop terrorists and drug smugglers.

Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    What???? We don't need the fence???? You are crazy???? I am quite sure that Border Patrol would DEFINITELY not agree with this!!!

Anyone who is concerned about our national security-----besides the invasion of illegals-----would NOT agree with this!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

What???? We don't need the fence???? You are crazy???? I am quite sure that Border Patrol would DEFINITELY not agree with this!!!

Anyone who is concerned about our national security-----besides the invasion of illegals-----would NOT agree with this!!
    Your comprehension level is going down by the millisecond. Re-read what I wrote before you pop a gasket AGAIN...

Your comprehension level is going down by the millisecond. Re-read what I wrote before you pop a gasket AGAIN...
    Okay, gasket back in place......

I disagree with you-----the fence is VERY important in regard to stopping illegals from coming-----as well as for national security reasons!!

Stopping the welfare, etc. is NOT enough.

It is DEFINITELY necessary to stop the employers!!!

20 illegals living in one house can live quite comfortably-----even if all of them are making minimum wage or less!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    There are laws against people living 20 to a house, but THOSE aren't enforced either. We really do have all the laws we need, Fred Thompson and Ron Paul are BOTH right about that.

Banned
    There are already Federal laws against employers, too...

JUST A REMIND, YESTERDAY READING RON PAUL'S BLOGS I FOUND OUT THAT RON PAUL SUPPORTERS WILL NOT VOTE FOR ANY OTHER CANDIDATE CHOSEN TO ABSTAIN VOTING CONSIDERING NONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS WILL EVER VOTE FOR A CFR MEMBER . SO THE GENERAL OPINION IS THAT WITHOUT RON PAUL SUPPORTERS THNE REPUBLICAN PARTY CANNOT WIN SO...THE ELECTION WILL BE WON BY A DEMOCRAT . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    JUST A REMIND, YESTERDAY READING RON PAUL'S BLOGS I FOUND OUT THAT RON PAUL SUPPORTERS WILL NOT VOTE FOR ANY OTHER CANDIDATE CHOSEN TO ABSTAIN VOTING CONSIDERING NONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS WILL EVER VOTE FOR A CFR MEMBER . SO THE GENERAL OPINION IS THAT WITHOUT RON PAUL SUPPORTERS THNE REPUBLICAN PARTY CANNOT WIN SO...THE ELECTION WILL BE WON BY A DEMOCRAT . LOL
    Look at the percentage of Ron Paul voters in Iowa, Wyoming, and New Hampshire!!!

You really have a problem-----you are more concerned about Ron Paul winning than you are about stopping the illegal invasion.

Don't forget the chants------CFR is evil-----evil is evil-----and all of the other ones as well!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Look at the percentage of Ron Paul voters in Iowa, Wyoming, and New Hampshire!!!

You really have a problem-----you are more concerned about Ron Paul winning than you are about stopping the illegal invasion.

Don't forget the chants------CFR is evil-----evil is evil-----and all of the other ones as well!!!
    We've beaten back amnesty the last 2 years while the occupant of the White House supported it. We can beat it back again if we must.

If you don't think the CFR is evil you haven't been paying attention!

Just something to put out there.

We have a law that says people cannot enter this country illegally.

We have laws concerning employment.

We have laws concerning using fake ID.

We have laws about driving without a license.

We have laws about having auto insurance - inspections, etc.

How have those worked? Unless they are enforced, they are just gathering dust. We need someone who will enforce the law.

The fence, - that's a maybe - but without interior enforcement - it won't save the country.

We have 30+ million here now. They are insinuating themselves in our government, through politicians, financially, and by working for the government as bureaucrats. Those bureaucrats have a lot of power to either follow the rules or not.

So we build a fence, one that really works - that's not a given - so what do we do with the 30 million that are here? Unless we get someone willing to enforce the laws and coerce them to go home, we are still an occupied country and the fence won't change that.

Yes, cutting out welfare will help - if it's enforced - just like every other law we have. They cannot live on the wages they are getting without the welfare. Imagine if they had to pay just for the birth of those babies?

The families did not come until the welfare carrot was extended to them. When that was done - they came in floods, bringing all their children, granny and grandad.

It won't solve all the problems - but it's a big part of it.

He said enforce the law - we have laws about their working. Don't kid yourself the SS department could catch those fake or duplicate numbers if they wanted. I think we are being lied to about this, just as we are everything else.

The very people who are refusing to enforce our laws and are insulting us by checking an employer with thousands of hispanic employees and telling us they found 30?????, are the very ones who are trying to sell you on a fence - and letting them be the ones to build it.

Why is everyone swallowing what they are passing out.

It isn't 'complex' -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast