Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    That and his vote against the Amber Alert system twice
    Makes me all tingly inside…
    If you want him to vote for anything at the Federal Level, you have to amend the Constitution to make it a Federal issue first.

That's a feature, not a bug.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    There were two (2) statements that brought that post out of me.

This one...
    IF what Terry is saying about what RP said about if welfare is eliminated, he would be willing to open up the border, then RP is out of his cotton-pickin mind. If that's the case, I will no longer be looking at RP.
    and this one...[quote:3pcalv1o] They would just Rape our Children and kill us a few at a time. They need to be Stopped from coming here period !!!! If Ron Paul feels they should even be here at all I will never vote for him
    This is exactly why I think people should do their research. Think about it for a second, if there were no welfare for illegal aliens they would not be able to survive on the wages they are currently gettng and would therefore not be able to undercut Americans for those jobs. The employers wouldn't have a financial advantage in hiring them which would eliminate their desire for them to come here in the first place.
    As has been pointed out numerous times............

In 2004, Arizona passed 4 props denying illegals benefits, instate tuiton, bail, etc.

NONE of the illegals were leaving-----and they kept coming as well!!

It was not until recently when Arizona began going after employers-----that the illegals started to leave!!!![/quote:3pcalv1o]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    That and his vote against the Amber Alert system twice
    Makes me all tingly inside…
    If you want him to vote for anything at the Federal Level, you have to amend the Constitution to make it a Federal issue first.

That's a feature, not a bug.

what ???

I would think Terry Anderson would do better to spend his time on our real threat.....John McCain.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned

In 2004, Arizona passed 4 props denying illegals benefits, instate tuiton, bail, etc.

It was not until recently when Arizona began going after employers-----that the illegals started to leave!!!!
    None of which were being enforced, or BARELY being enforced, until the last few WEEKS. Are you here in Arizona, Bren?? Do you even know what it's like here? You do understand that Mayor Gordon is running a sanctuary city in Phoenix, and that Tuscon has been that way for DECADES, don't you???

You do know that Janet Napolitano, the Dem governor, only signed the law because she feared a RECALL if she didn't??

ok look I understand they might would stop coming , but what about the ones already here. And with La Raza spreading the message this is their land anyways it doesn't make since they would just give it up
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

It was not until recently when Arizona began going after employers-----that the illegals started to leave!!!!
    None of which were being enforced, or BARELY being enforced, until the last few WEEKS. Are you here in Arizona, Bren?? Do you even know what it's like here? You do understand that Mayor Gordon is running a sanctuary city in Phoenix, and that Tuscon has been that way for DECADES, don't you???

You do know that Janet Napolitano, the Dem governor, only signed the law because she feared a RECALL if she didn't??
    I lived in Arizona for 9 years. I was there until 2006.

My son still lives in Arizona (Phoenix). I am in Arizona at least twice a year----2 weeks at a clip.

I read the Phoenix and Tucson papers on a daily basis.

I know for a FACT that the Props passed in 2004 did NOTHING to make the illegals leave or stop them from coming.

I also know for a FACT that going after the employers has been working!!!

If anyone doubts this, contact Russell Pearce in Arizona and ask him!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    My point is Bren, just like on the national level, that laws must be ENFORCED to do any good.

In-state tuition?? ASU didn't start LOOKING at it until a few weeks ago.

Welfare, food stamps?? The policies of the social workers STILL hasn't changed. If you don't have proper ID they look the other way and give up the bennies ANYWAY.

Bail?? 80% of the sheriffs STILL don't check status.

Give me a break, would you? All you got to do is look up the data on the state's websites to know that enforcement is the LAST thing they want to do. Thank God Russell Pearce and friends are finally FORCING them to do their jobs.

My point is Bren, just like on the national level, that laws must be ENFORCED to do any good.

In-state tuition?? ASU didn't start LOOKING at it until a few weeks ago.

Welfare, food stamps?? The policies of the social workers STILL hasn't changed. If you don't have proper ID they look the other way and give up the bennies ANYWAY.

Bail?? 80% of the sheriffs STILL don't check status.

Give me a break, would you? All you got to do is look up the data on the state's websites to know that enforcement is the LAST thing they want to do. Thank God Russell Pearce and friends are finally FORCING them to do their jobs.
    I am glad that you mentioned Pearce.........Call his office and ask him if ANYTHING worked prior to them going after employers!!! I know that he will say NO, as I have heard him interviewed NUMEROUS times about the many issues!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

There were two (2) statements that brought that post out of me.

This one...
    IF what Terry is saying about what RP said about if welfare is eliminated, he would be willing to open up the border, then RP is out of his cotton-pickin mind. If that's the case, I will no longer be looking at RP.
    and this one...[quote:s50jqy4v] They would just Rape our Children and kill us a few at a time. They need to be Stopped from coming here period !!!! If Ron Paul feels they should even be here at all I will never vote for him
    This is exactly why I think people should do their research. Think about it for a second, if there were no welfare for illegal aliens they would not be able to survive on the wages they are currently gettng and would therefore not be able to undercut Americans for those jobs. The employers wouldn't have a financial advantage in hiring them which would eliminate their desire for them to come here in the first place.

In 2004, Arizona passed 4 props denying illegals benefits, instate tuition, bail, etc.

It was not until recently when Arizona began going after employers-----that the illegals started to leave!!!![/quote:s50jqy4v]

He's right about the welfare issue, but his statement"I find the fence offensive" and him never speaking about making them leave, says it all. And it isn't exceptable. What a waste of votes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast