Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Super numero uno carrot picker:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUrgFbLkFK0
    Now, that's the ticket!!! How long would it take illegals to do that? How many would it take? There's No high wages, No benefits, and No Workman Comp, or insurance fraud, for that rig!!!! Let's invent more for other crops!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I guess those poor farmers don't need to be in business if they can't do it the right way.

I say we ought to pull any federal loans or any subsidies if any farmer is found hiring illeglas plain and simple. How about a three strikes rule? Get caught hiring illegals three times, take the freaking farm and let the community run it and profit from it instead of the farmer crooks.

Maybe the farmers need to do what most Americans do when we need something done badly, work harder and longer! Break out the spot lights and work around the clock like we have to do.

Maybe the food ought to be labeled which farm the food comes from, then we can elect not to buy it and let it rot in the stores instead of in the fields.

This is just another Government Sanctioned Slave Program.
    GET REAL!!!!!!!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I guess those poor farmers don't need to be in business if they can't do it the right way.

I say we ought to pull any federal loans or any subsidies if any farmer is found hiring illeglas plain and simple. How about a three strikes rule? Get caught hiring illegals three times, take the freaking farm and let the community run it and profit from it instead of the farmer crooks.

Maybe the farmers need to do what most Americans do when we need something done badly, work harder and longer! Break out the spot lights and work around the clock like we have to do.

Maybe the food ought to be labeled which farm the food comes from, then we can elect not to buy it and let it rot in the stores instead of in the fields.

This is just another Government Sanctioned Slave Program.
    GET REAL!!!!!!!
    I hear you...here's the saddest part...

Imagine if farmer's were finally forced to convert to available proven machinery to do their picking and processing. Well, you can bet they would then turn around and make use of another government sanctioned slave program: H1-B

"Like hell I'll pay an American mechanic 65.00/hr to fix my farm machinery, give me an H1-B from (insert country name) who'll do it for 15.00/hr."

That's the mindset, and it will continue until the scope and numbers allowed under other visa programs are SERVERELY curtailed.

=8-(
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Yet another one of the many cheap talking point lies of our enemies. If crops are not being picked, they need to increase their wages or automate. I love how elites will lecture us about the laws of economics, but it never seems to apply to these cheap bastards.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Good Idea!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Not sure where I heard it but a few months ago someone on one of the cables news networks reported we are importing 80% our food.If true let it rot.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Not sure where I heard it but a few months ago someone on one of the cables news networks reported we are importing 80% our food.If true let it rot.
    Not sure about 80%. I know that we are increasingly dependent on foreign food, but as recently as 06 we were not yet in a deficit. The scales are tipping that way, but I bet it is just over 50% at this point.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Good Idea!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

what is really sneeky is the way they are trying to pass this amesty.
    Have any of you noticed?
    Really sneeky people you know?
    Seems like they really want all these people here.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Three words....mechanize, mechanize, mechanize!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast