Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Fair means legal, according to the rules and standards of law. So "really fair" means if you're here illegally, then according to the rules, you will be deported, "really deported". In his official immigration policy on his website he states he wants to increase by 3 x the number ICE agents who handle deportations. We have 5,000 now, and so an increase of 3 x would be another 15,000 for a total of 20,000. He pointed out that the City of Los Angeles has 10,000 police officers. So only having 5,000 ICE agents is ridiculous.
    Your interpretation of "really fair" and Donald's may or may not be the same. Most of the time when he says "really fair" the word humane is not far behind. It may be as you said or he may just be sitting up the flip-flop. Remember, everything is flexible (his words, not mine).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Your interpretation of "really fair" and Donald's may or may not be the same. Most of the time when he says "really fair" the word humane is not far behind. It may be as you said or he may just be sitting up the flip-flop. Remember, everything is flexible (his words, not mine).
    Our laws are very humane. Our immigration laws are more humane than our criminal laws. Fair and humane go hand in hand, because our immigration laws reflect both, as they should, so I don't understand your taking issue with these words "fair and humane'. What's your problem with these words?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Our laws are very humane. Our immigration laws are more humane than our criminal laws. Fair and humane go hand in hand, because our immigration laws reflect both, as they should, so I don't understand your taking issue with these words "fair and humane'. What's your problem with these words?
    I'm glad you asked! I have a problem with those words because enforcing the law and deporting those here illegally has absolutely nothing to do with being fair or humane. This is 2016 and America, of course we're not going to torture, physically abuse, and treat the illegals as less than human. However, many folks, especially among the liberal persuasion, would consider apprehending and deporting illegals as anything but fair and humane.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'm glad you asked! I have a problem with those words because enforcing the law and deporting those here illegally has absolutely nothing to do with being fair or humane. This is 2016 and America, of course we're not going to torture, physically abuse, and treat the illegals as less than human. However, many folks, especially among the liberal persuasion, would consider apprehending and deporting illegals as anything but fair and humane.
    In our language fair means by the rules and laws, and humane means you feed them and care for them while in custody and protect them while in transport to their home destination.

It's not surprising that millions of illegal aliens who don't speak our language don't know what the words mean. That's why among many reasons they shouldn't be in our country to begin with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456