Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll blame whoever I want, thank you. Conway not only mis-spoke, she misrepresented Trump's position and needs to be fired, the immigration lawyer who attended the meeting and then went running to Univision to tell his "spanish" listeners not to leave the country so his illegal alien clients won't fly the coop, lied, and he needs to be removed from the Advisory Board.

Trump needs to stick to his published and stated positions and leave it there. This is not the time to delve into details. Now we have Trump Surrogate Chris Collins promoting legalizing dairy workers, so there are all types of forces working against US. I like Chris Collins, and he's done a great job for Trump so far, but he's being hounded by the dairy farmers in his region who think illegal aliens are the only way to run a 24/7 operation. Americans have been working 24/7 operations for 200 years. We're very capable of that, you run 3 shifts of 3 groups of people. You don't enslave illegal aliens in trailers on your farm and break the law to milk the cows. I'm from a dairy farming family, my grandfather ran a huge dairy farm. We know all about milking the cows, and Americans did it then, and they'll do it now. Heck, it's all so automated now, it's basically running machinery. They no longer sit on a little stool and do it by hand. They operate high-tech equipment.

So time for KellyAnne to go and the Hispanic Advisory Board needs to be suspended, because they blew it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What KellyAnne has done is outrageous. Out of all the positive things Trump worked so hard to accomplish is now been black-listed by the Media even Fox News to run the story of a false flip-flop story SHE created. Yes, it started with Lying Monty, the immigration lawyer on the advisory board and run on Univision, but the campaign had already disputed that and then she goes on State of the Union on Sunday and totally misrepresents Donald Trump and his immigration policies. It's still the highlight news story, even on Fox News, tonight. This will go on all week. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON HER!!!

She must be fired now.

REHIRE COREY!! NOW!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

Trump needs to stick to his published and stated positions and leave it there.
    I agree with you on that. Very well said.

pkskyali wrote:

The only reason that we have so many illegal immigrants is because the laws are not being enforced.
    That is it in a nutshell. Thank you pkskyali.

What Sen. Sessions said is smart and tactful. It is analogous to being in a ship with a leak or taking on water. The vessel (US) has taken on a lot of water (illegal immigrants), but it is still coming in and we are at the stage before listing begins. Until the leak is actually fixed (Sessions idea to enforce the laws) we will continue to see water (illegals immigrants) come in. When the laws are being enforced, we can then begin the process of sorting through the mess and deporting (expelling the water). Without any exception though, all illegal alien criminals should be aggressively sought, captured and deported or imprisoned immediately. The show of force here should be so strong as to make them know there is no safe place to hide.

Kellyanne Conway is trying to mop up on Lou Dobbs now. She is being repeatedly asked by Lou about the deportations and he is asking her for an honest answer. She isn't doing much better. She is saying Donald Trump wants fairness for all, businesses, the illegals, Americans who want jobs.

Conway says Senator Sessions and Lou Dobbs are not calling for deportation of the illegal aliens.

If laws are enforced, E Verify mandated, visa overstays ended, fraud weeded out, seems like illegal aliens will be forced to make decisions on their own, too.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-22-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump has to fire Conway now. Not tomorrow. Now. And until she's gone keep her stupid mouth off the television.

REHIRE COREY!!

Sounds like if our immigration & E-verify laws are adhered to, a lot of self attrition will happen - yes!! - excellent start - long overdue!

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    What in the world does "really fair" mean? Donald is talking out two sides of his mouth right now. Consistency has been a problem in the past and it's obviously a huge problem now. Unlike what another poster said, his policy on the subject has never really been "crystal clear". I've been saying that all along. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to feel like a sucker for buying what he's been selling.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    What in the world does "really fair" mean? Donald is talking out two sides of his mouth right now. Consistency has been a problem in the past and it's obviously a huge problem now. Unlike what another poster said, his policy on the subject has never really been "crystal clear". I've been saying that all along. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to feel like a sucker for buying what he's been selling.
    Fair means legal, according to the rules and standards of law. So "really fair" means if you're here illegally, then according to the rules, you will be deported, "really deported". In his official immigration policy on his website he states he wants to increase by 3 x the number ICE agents who handle deportations. We have 5,000 now, and so an increase of 3 x would be another 15,000 for a total of 20,000. He pointed out that the City of Los Angeles has 10,000 police officers. So only having 5,000 ICE agents is ridiculous.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast