Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Trump Senior Adviser: Rubio the Candidate of ‘The Open Borders Syndicate’; Represents

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    I'm sorry, but any way you look at it, Clinton, a citizen, trying to administer amnesty is still better than some cockroach who skittered over the border from Canada (from Venezuela) whose whole administration is based on a corruption of our immigration system and our political system.

Putting Cruz in the White House would be worse than any amnesty.

Clinton may endorse the nomination of both Cruz and Rubio and why wouldn't she? They represent the product of the policies that the Democrat represent and their corruption of our citizenship and dereliction of our immigration system. Where would Cruz and Rubio be without the Democrats and punks like Obama?

A vote for Cruz or Rubio is a vote for a third term for the Obamination.
    pkskyali

That you are a Clinton supporter is obvious from you comments and you entitled to your loyalties. But, you should get your facts a little straighter when you are baiting someone in an attempt to get an argument started. No one on the Republican Presidential ticket is from Venezuela. Furthermore, the term "cockroach" is intended to be inflammatory and is uncalled for.

Please review this announcement from ALIPAC 02/07/2016 at 11:49AM.

Rules Review: Automatic 30 Day Suspension for Next Person that breaks a rule

ALIPAC Activists,

We are so proud of the online community that we have built here that includes people that just joined in the last year and folks that joined us 10 years back!

For this part of ALIPAC's overall operations to succeed, our code of conduct must be maintained by ALL participants here regardless of tenure. It has actually been awhile since we have had any problems, conflicts, or drama on the boards but considering the recent altercations our moderators are issuing the following notice.

We need everyone at ALIPAC tor review the rules below that each person participating here agrees to when they create an account or make a post.

ANY RULE VIOLATION (Especially Rule #2) WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 30 DAY SUSPENSION IF DETECTED. SUSPENSIONS CAN BECOME PERMANENT DEPENDING ON THE REACTION OF THE PERSON SUSPENDED.

We regret that we even have had to conduct a meeting on this matter and issue this warning.

BUT THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.

We hope you will all read the rules once again and make every effort to stay well within the rules that have been crafted by the people that participate here.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area

http://www.alipac.us/f9/rules-review...s-rule-328478/

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    pkskyali

That you are a Clinton supporter is obvious from you comments and you entitled to your loyalties. But, you should get your facts a little straighter when you are baiting someone in an attempt to get an argument started. No one on the Republican Presidential ticket is from Venezuela. Furthermore, the term "cockroach" is intended to be inflammatory and is uncalled for.

Please review this announcement from ALIPAC 02/07/2016 at 11:49AM.

Rules Review: Automatic 30 Day Suspension for Next Person that breaks a rule

ALIPAC Activists,

We are so proud of the online community that we have built here that includes people that just joined in the last year and folks that joined us 10 years back!

For this part of ALIPAC's overall operations to succeed, our code of conduct must be maintained by ALL participants here regardless of tenure. It has actually been awhile since we have had any problems, conflicts, or drama on the boards but considering the recent altercations our moderators are issuing the following notice.

We need everyone at ALIPAC tor review the rules below that each person participating here agrees to when they create an account or make a post.

ANY RULE VIOLATION (Especially Rule #2) WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 30 DAY SUSPENSION IF DETECTED. SUSPENSIONS CAN BECOME PERMANENT DEPENDING ON THE REACTION OF THE PERSON SUSPENDED.

We regret that we even have had to conduct a meeting on this matter and issue this warning.

BUT THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.

We hope you will all read the rules once again and make every effort to stay well within the rules that have been crafted by the people that participate here.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

http://www.alipac.us/f9/rules-review...s-rule-328478/
    I agree completely.

I apologize and repent the use of the term at this public forum.

Since you insist on including a political comment in this warning, I will add that I am not a Clinton supporter. Furthermore I think I made that clear. As much as you are well motivated to step in and discipline the discussion, you have no cause to pose me as something that I am clearly not. That is dishonest and, strictly speaking, a violation of rule #2:

Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod).
    (Who or what is Bayourod?)

I quote myself,

Rubio and Cruz. A vote for either one is a vote for Obama's third term.

As bad as Hilary is, at least she is, without a doubt, a citizen.

If either Rubio or Cruz win the Republican nomination, I will cast my vote for Hilary. As far as I am concerned, the situation is really that bad.
    I'm sorry, but any way you look at it, Clinton, a citizen, trying to administer amnesty is still better than ... whose whole administration is based on a corruption of our immigration system and our political system.

Putting Cruz in the White House would be worse than any amnesty.

Clinton may endorse the nomination of both Cruz and Rubio and why wouldn't she? They represent the product of the policies that the Democrat represent and their corruption of our citizenship and dereliction of our immigration system. Where would Cruz and Rubio be without the Democrats and ... Obama?

A vote for Cruz or Rubio is a vote for a third term for the Obamination.
    As a demonstration of your sincerity in this matter, you might retract the accusation that I am a Hilary supporter.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am happy to retract the Clinton supporter assumption and relieved that you have clarified your position. I admit to being a bit confused since you specifically named Hillary as the person that you would vote for instead saying the Democratic nominee or anyone running against either of two candidates that you mentioned.

If either Rubio or Cruz win the Republican nomination, I will cast my vote for Hilary. As far as I am concerned, the situation is really that bad.
    I believe that the best way to expose the shortcomings or strengths of a candidate is to dredge up and expose their documented record for public review and discussion. There is a lot riding on this election and I think it may be the dirtiest election we have ever witnessed in this country. Not just the primaries but the election in general. We have issues like illegals voting to dilute the electorate, voter fraud, voting machine fraud, incorrect or fraudulent precinct counts and other things that we haven't even heard of yet. People are upset and angry and they have been angry for the past seven years as it seems every day brings more news of yet another government fiasco. We are all angry, lets not get angry at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I am happy to retract the Clinton supporter assumption and relieved that you have clarified your position. I admit to being a bit confused since you specifically named Hillary as the person that you would vote for instead saying the Democratic nominee or anyone running against either of two candidates that you mentioned.

I believe that the best way to expose the shortcomings or strengths of a candidate is to dredge up and expose their documented record for public review and discussion. There is a lot riding on this election and I think it may be the dirtiest election we have ever witnessed in this country. Not just the primaries but the election in general. We have issues like illegals voting to dilute the electorate, voter fraud, voting machine fraud, incorrect or fraudulent precinct counts and other things that we haven't even heard of yet. People are upset and angry and they have been angry for the past seven years as it seems every day brings more news of yet another government fiasco. We are all angry, lets not get angry at each other.
    Sorry, but a part of the problem is people -- like Cruz -- like Rubio -- who claim to be a part of the immigration problem when they represent the absolute worse part of the problem. And then we have to read others here who support on the same bogus principles. We are not united on this issue and all this glib dissembling is provoking me and others as it is clearly intended to do. Nobody believes for a minute that you were honestly confused about what I had so simply put.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12