Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The government knows there are some people you can fool all the time and they are the one's they are focused on.

The American people are learning to say NO! WE are saying NO! Imagine that!

The control freaks need to focus on their milk cows and leave the rest of us alone.

As I said I will NOT fly. My choice...while I still have one.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    The price of freedom is eternal vigalance .... what would the american public say if our TSA agents didn't use these scanners or a complete body pat down and 2 or 3 more underwear bombers were caught on our planes , or worse yet succeeded in blowing them up ?

This is NOT a governmental assult on our freedom . there are choices , and it's up to the rational adult to DECIDE for themselves what they want to do ...

is the government going to kick in your door later tonight and FORCE you to buy a plane ticket ? i don't think so ..

This is a CONSUMER market as many of you have stated , and while no one WANTS to be nude o scanned or have the bad touch pat down , people are still CHOSING to do so , and there are many who feel that these types of screening requriments are apporate considering the types of threats our avation industry is facing .

If the majority of the population decides that these types of security screanning requirments are too much of a hassle , they will stop flying , if enough people decide to stop flying the TSA will have to revaluate the situation ...

but all of that is a FAR cry from the government forcing us to do anything against our will ...

every adult here is aware of what's going to happen to them when they go to the airport .. you know IN ADVANCE , and you have the ablity to make up your own minds ...

that is not tryannry ..
    Marquis - we all are entitled to our own opinions...you certainly have presented a side I would have never expected a citizen of the USA to espouse. Your right, we do have a choice, either don't fly or subject yourself to a form of sexual assault. But let me present another situation to you for your consideration...

Say, for the sake of this discussion, your employer demands that you travel frequently. Usually, air travel is probably the only means authorized to you. What decision do you make then? To be unemployed? I don't think the economy is strong enough for someone to make that kind of decision? But there are other questions I would put to you:

- Why don't we do the same screening for trains, buses, or cruise ships? Why aren't private planes being screened? Can't they be used as a weapon also? Something just doesn't seem right here?

- If another country has a 100% success rate for screening passengers without fondling their genitals, why are we doing it? More directly, why are we allowing our government to do it?

- You said that this is not a "tryannry", then in your mind, what does constitute a "tryannry"? Maybe they should start pushing probes up the genitals to test for C4 and other explosives? Maybe a cathedar up the male organ to search for a trip wire? I once heard an unconfirmed rumor that the Taliban would start giving breast surgeries to their female accomplices to contain large quantities of explosives so that they would be inconspicuous. BTW, those scanning devices would do little good in that situation. What do we do then?

I know my examples are considered a little extreme, but so are our liberites as taxpaying, voting citizens disappearing. Vigiliance...Yes! Committing sexual assault in a public place...No! Looking at other options before we completely take away anyones rights to a service...Yes! We don't even know who is coming over our borders right now, except illegals, drugs, and possibly terrorists. I'm not one to sit there a allow the government to go on unquestioned about their motives when they know we are being held hostage to a corrupt and lackluster enforcement. Making the citizens pay for not securing our borders is just senseless.
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

is the government going to kick in your door later tonight and FORCE you to buy a plane ticket ? i don't think so ..
    No they have the door kicking thing reserved for other things....

This is NOT a governmental assult on our freedom . there are choices , and it's up to the rational adult to DECIDE for themselves what they want to do ...
    If they think they can grope mine or my children's person or subject my person or theirs to radioactive imagery full body scanners then I consider that an assault on my dignity and civil rights.... and it is MY choice to not allow that to happen..... Why should I allow that to stop me from flying it seems that practice should be stopped not me or mine or anyone else out there that wants or needs to fly.....you can't fly if we can't grope you....or take a nude picture of you.....are you serious or just idiotically stupid...

The price of freedom is eternal vigalance
    You certainly have that part right. Spreading the words is part of that eternal vigilance....groping me or mine is not.......

people are still CHOSING to do so , and there are many who feel that these types of screening requriments are apporate considering the types of threats our avation industry is facing .
    Really people it seems are choosing not to....threats that we are facing ...hmmmmm think( open borders) and if the threat is on airlines then tell me ..why are the Muslim women exempt!!!!! But I must say Sir you have spoken like a true Government Worker.

But hey to each his own right!!!!! Get groped, no one is telling "you" not to let them touch you. If you like the indignity go for it. Come to think of it isn't that what perverts like to say.... "you will learn to like it trust me"..As for the...radioactivity...full view scanners.....they got your picture, they got your picture!!!!! A fully nude one of you, your wife's, your children's, your mother's, your grandmothers, your grandfathers, and you got the radioactive ex rays........Oh but wait not the Muslin Lady sitting next to you!!!!! I bet her hubby too....think a Muslin man would let himself be groped!!!!!!

Have fun flying.....

Kathyet

This is NOT a governmental assult on our freedom . there are choices , and it's up to the rational adult to DECIDE for themselves what they want to do
    Not everyone who fly's is an adult and the TSA does sexually assault small children as a policy.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-fondles-wom ... -scanners/

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    This is NOT a governmental assult on our freedom . there are choices , and it's up to the rational adult to DECIDE for themselves what they want to do
    Not everyone who fly's is an adult and the TSA does sexually assault small children as a policy.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-fondles-wom ... -scanners/
    its unfortunate that children are also subjected to the increased security measures , but if we give anyone an out , that's the route they will use to hit us ...

back in vietnam they often used children to kill GI's and in the occupation of iraq , some insurgents also used children in suicide missions ... disgusting

April
    Okay I see that this thread is heating up, please be respectful in your opinions and responses to other members, threads that go off the deep end and become combative get locked.

Maybe there is someone sitting in a pizza parlor somewhere with a grenade up his butt and maybe when it goes off it might kill some people. Then we will be required to have all that great security in all pizza parlors.

Many HS's in America today make their students pass through metal detectors and scan their bags. Sort of like the Airlines old procedures.

Just some food for thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, the current administration just granted 111 exemptions to the Health Care Bill (mostly to labor Unions, etc). When does the hypocrasy stop?

I didn't say stop the screenings, just go to one that is more "personal friendly". Take a lesson from other countries...
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Quote Originally Posted by manlyva153

Marquis - we all are entitled to our own opinions...you certainly have presented a side I would have never expected a citizen of the USA to espouse. Your right, we do have a choice, either don't fly or subject yourself to a form of sexual assault. But let me present another situation to you for your consideration...

Say, for the sake of this discussion, your employer demands that you travel frequently. Usually, air travel is probably the only means authorized to you. What decision do you make then? To be unemployed? I don't think the economy is strong enough for someone to make that kind of decision? But there are other questions I would put to you:

- Why don't we do the same screening for trains, buses, or cruise ships? Why aren't private planes being screened? Can't they be used as a weapon also? Something just doesn't seem right here?

- If another country has a 100% success rate for screening passengers without fondling their genitals, why are we doing it? More directly, why are we allowing our government to do it?

- You said that this is not a "tryannry", then in your mind, what does constitute a "tryannry"? Maybe they should start pushing probes up the genitals to test for C4 and other explosives? Maybe a cathedar up the male organ to search for a trip wire? I once heard an unconfirmed rumor that the Taliban would start giving breast surgeries to their female accomplices to contain large quantities of explosives so that they would be inconspicuous. BTW, those scanning devices would do little good in that situation. What do we do then?

I know my examples are considered a little extreme, but so are our liberites as taxpaying, voting citizens disappearing. Vigiliance...Yes! Committing sexual assault in a public place...No! Looking at other options before we completely take away anyones rights to a service...Yes! We don't even know who is coming over our borders right now, except illegals, drugs, and possibly terrorists. I'm not one to sit there a allow the government to go on unquestioned about their motives when they know we are being held hostage to a corrupt and lackluster enforcement. Making the citizens pay for not securing our borders is just senseless.
    you have a VERY good point .... i know i for one would be BEYOND pissed if i had to go through that every single day just to get to my J-O-B ...and your right the workers DON'T have a choice , where else are people going to work in an economy like this ...

i'm leaning toward providing some sort of extra level of security clearence to people who work on the other side of security .. but to be honest this is more of an emotinal response on my part ... i can't give a reasoned argument about the pro's and con's of workers having to deal with that because i just feel it's too unfair ...

as to your point about other forms of transportaion and security requirments ... i think the reason A/C are targeted more often is that a bomb going off at alitude almost always results in a 100% kill ratio , where as other forms of tranpsoration might at least give victems the ablity to live through it ...

If isreal can screen all of it's passngers 100% without touching them , then i'm betting that they DON'T give passngers the choice to go through the nude o machine , or conversely the nude o machine maybe a new technology and we may shortly see isreal adopt it's use ..

As to the escilation of terroist tacitcs , if they get more creative , then it's likely that WE will get more creative , as has been the case thus far ...

things are starting to look like the security out of the movie TOTAL RECALL aren't they ?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast