Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if people are returning TO the united states from flights orginating outside of our country then i think all of the security requirments are the same conerning all passngers being scanned ..

I actually fly at least a few times each year ... i can tell you this , BEFORE 9/11 i remember the security screeners in my city and i'm NOT exergerating when i tell you that they had people from group homes for the mentally disabled ( low intellect ect ) working at the airport ... i remember leaving security one day and the guard who was suppose to be alert in order to ensure that people did not enter the secure area through the exit , was SLEEPING ... then of course there were the numerous cases of sexual assult where they actually had MEN patting down women , and they would often touch their brests ( just to touch their brests ) ...

the TSA is SOOO much better than the security we used to have , not to mention they've installed security cameras and have a city police officer at the scanning area now ..

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    oh you won't get ANY argumet from me that right now the greatest threat to our country is coming from our unsecured borders rather than airline travel ... if illegal immgrants can get into our country AGAIN AND AGAIN ... then terrorists can easily set up shop here ...
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I'm standing in line right now, hoping to get felt up"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Good for you. Enjoy for friendly skies!

If I ever have to fly for any reason I will say No to the Naked Body Scanners and No to getting felt up. If the minimum wage goons still want to feel me up there will be an end fight right there on the spot. I do love a good fight but that's just me.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death - Patrick Henry

Live Free or Die
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

On the lighter (methane) side. If I ever have to fly before I leave for the airport I'll eat a can of B&M beans, a pack of hot dogs, and some bread. Those TSA agents running for cover.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Good for you. Enjoy for friendly skies!

If I ever have to fly for any reason I will say No to the Naked Body Scanners and No to getting felt up. If the minimum wage goons still want to feel me up there will be an end fight right there on the spot. I do love a good fight but that's just me.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death - Patrick Henry

Live Free or Die
    what will happen at that point if you say no to both forms of screening is that the TSA agents will politely inform you that you can't pass through security . if you chose to fight them then that's YOUR choice ,but those are just men and women like everyone else who works for a living trying to do their jobs and get by ...

"Should I tip em' when they're done?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama Gives a Pass: TSA Won’t Touch Muslims’ Junk

Posted on November 15, 2010 by Ben Johnson

by Ben Johnson

Thirty-one-year-old John Tyner, a 31-year-old recently unleashed the “Don’t tase me, Broâ€

"Looks like a lot of people will be driving this Thanksgiving, of course with Obamonomics, half of us will be walking to Thanksgiving dinner"
    Fortunately for me I have to pay people to pat me down."Com' on there's $20 in it for ya" At least they're gentle, police pat you down much differently.
    And please no more visuals my eyes are burning from the soap. Hey! the audio on fox news is even worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    No government agent has the right to touch you or scan your body without your permission or probable cause and a warrant. They also can't fine you, threaten to fine you, arrest you, threaten to arrest you or "hold" you in a "security area" against your will for refusing a too personal physical touching assault or an invasive body scan at an airport.

I know my rights and I stopped flying when they made me take my shoes off and confiscated my cigarette lighter. I've not flown since and will not fly again until these security checks are returned to walking through a metal detector and having the "wand" check you if you set it off.

I'm not afraid of terrorists, and I'm sorry that some other people may be. However, I do want them out of the country and kept out of the country because these terrorists are either foreign terrorists who shouldn't be in our country to begin with or under the influence of foreign terrorists we didn't keep out.

We all know who they are, and I'll be damned before I let some TSA touch my private parts or take a body scan of me or make me take off my shoes or confiscate my property because the US government refuses to keep terrorists out of the country and deport the ones they already know are here, even if it means driving when I would have otherwise preferred to fly, even if it means if enough Americans make this rational decision for liberty, and we bankrupt the airline industry. It would take less than 60 days to send them all to Chapter 11 and restore our liberty.

There's a line. It's time people see it and pick a side. Either you're with US or you're against US. It's not complicated. It's very very simple.

Yes, Tyner will be a folk hero and rightly so. And TSA will be put out of business with the airline industry if this crap isn't corrected. Then we'll start over and build an industry and an airport system we can all enjoy that's worth the exorbitant airfares we used to pay.
    Judy, I also agree that it's an issue of personal liberty. Let's stop the political correctness and begin PROFILING! Our grandmothers, kids, brothers and sisters aren't the terrorists!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836