Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: TSA Signs Off On Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

TSA Signs Off On Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

TSASigns Off On Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    July 19, 2012

According to the GOA, the TSA approved flight instruction for more than two dozen illegal aliens at a flight school in Boston owned by an illegal alien.

Eight of the students entered the United States illegally and seventeen had overstayed their allotted time in the country.

Remarkably, six of the illegal aliens were able to obtain pilot licenses.

The illegal activity went undiscovered until the owner of the school was pulled over by local authorities for a traffic violation. It was then discovered he was in the country illegally.

He had not undergone a required TSA security threat assessment and had not been approved for flight training by the agency. Despite this, the man held two FAA pilot licenses.

Following the attacks of September 11, 2001, the TSA established the Alien Flight Student Program to determine if foreign students enrolling at flight schools pose a security threat. According to the official 9/11 narrative, the alleged 9/11 hijackers entered the United States with legal visas and had overstayed their stay.

“We have cancer patients, Iraq War veterans and Nobel Prize winners all forced to undergo rigorous security checks before getting on an airplane,” said Rep. Mike Rogers (R.-Ala.), chairman of the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Transportation Security, “and at the same time, ten years after 9/11, there are foreign nationals in the United States trained to fly just like Mohammed Atta and the other 9/11 hijackers did, and not all of them are necessarily getting a security background check.”

“Isn’t it true that, based on your report, the Transportation Security Administration cannot assure the American people that foreign terrorists are not in this country learning how to fly airplanes, yes or no?” Rogers asked the GAO’s director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues, Stephen Lord.
    “At this time, no,” Lord answered.

The next time you are sexually molested at an airport – or your children are – think about the TSA allowing criminals to own and operate flight schools and ask yourself if the TSA is about preventing another terrorist attack or if its mission is something entirely different.

» TSA Signs Off On Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Similar/Related Articles

1. Illegal alien charged in Texas middle school shooting
    2. TSA: ‘Thousands of Aliens’ in U.S. Flight Schools Illegally
    3. Pilot claims Air France Flight 447 was blown out of the sky by terrorists
    4. Ala. governor signs tough law targeting illegal immigrants; advocacy groups plan challenge
    5. Obama’s Illegal Alien Aunt has Guillain-Barre Syndrome
    6. DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal alien than allowing them to stay
    7. Illegals Say TSA Approved Flight Training
    8. Illegal Alien Raid Part Of FEMA Camp Drill
    9. Americans Converge to Confront Illegal Immigration in New Mexico
    10. Senators to Obama, DHS: Stop ignoring illegal alien sanctuaries
    11. Feds Convict Texan for Selling a Gun to Illegal Alien With Texas Driver’s License
    12. Obama Tax Pays For “Free” Illegal Alien Health Care

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is disgusting. The TSA is an agency that has failed and should be done away with along with Janet Napolitano.

Vote the Obama REGIME out and if the election is rigged, require that it be declared void. That is what Colorado should have done when the 5000 illegals voted and the Democrat won by less that 1000 votes. JMO
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-20-2012 at 07:57 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm going to put this out now. Everyone please record your shock and amazement here in writing for posterity.... If we have any posterity for those of us being submerged by this illegal alien invasion supported by our own Executive Branch.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee, I guess only TRUE American citizens are the enemy to TSA! Terrorists? C'mon in, illegal aliens? C'mon in! American ? Step into the body scanner!

last time around it was a flight school in Florida that was training extreamists to fly

doesnt the day 9 / 11 ring a bell to anyone... you remember planes flying into buildings that killed thousands of Americans

or how about the possibliity of these same Illegal Aliens flying drugs across our border

1. The Illegal Aliens need to have all of the assets siezed and deported IMMEADIATLY from the country

2. Heads need to roll at TSA and DHS

3. this was too easy to detect and it wasnt detected until late in the game... It appears to me to be a set up to crack down more my TSA to take away more American rights by allowing ILLEGAL ALIENS to commit more fraud perpetuated by ROGUE Government and Rogue Officials

4. Its time to put allot of these broke in the head officials in the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-19-2012 at 08:19 PM.

If the American people knew about this there would be an outcry loud enough to be heard all the way to the Twin Tower memorial!! This is absolute insanity and a gross dereliction of duty by the TSA and the government! A ticking time bomb if there ever was one!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TSA is clearing illegal aliens to teach flight schools and fly while strip searching elderly American grandmothers and are coming to a roadblock near you soon!

W

Ditto to comments from "Airborne Sapper".

Ditto to Airbornesapper's recommendations.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-19-2012 at 08:48 PM.

There are currently 723 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 716 guests)

Damn ... touched a nerve on this one

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    There are currently 723 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 716 guests)

Damn ... touched a nerve on this one
    The more I listen to those jerks, the angrier I get. After listening to them all tap dance around the questions and pass the buck, I emailed everyone this article on both sides of the border. Janet from another planet blamed my other home (Canada) and the Mohawk Tribe in general for smuggling the 9/11 terrorists into the US, which she KNEW to be a lie; hell it's square on HER shoulders this time! And I sure didn't let it go... I sent this on to TO's (Toronto) newspapers, Turtle Island news ( our tribal paper), The Tribal Councils in Quebec, Ontario and NY. For the Councils I Carbon Copied each Chief. It may have gotten to Canada someday ( the news) I just wanted to give it a huge push... I have to forward it on to Indian Times next. We are ALL in this together.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast