Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Go William !!!!! You were Great and I Thank you and I Thank all those that help to prepare you before hand with all the great Info !!! Go Patriots
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Just terrible what happened to this poor womans family. Bush has blood on his hands.

April
    Way to go William, my heart goes out to Mrs. Bologna and all the families victimized by illegals.

Triple Murders of Mrs. Bologna's family

Hernandez was disgusting and I thought he looked guilty but I could be wrong. William, as usual, was first class in everything and outdid this pathetic political puppet by a long shot. These gringos need to be called on their shameful handling of the laws that allowed the murders of Mrs Bologna's familly. She appears to be a brave woman but now without a family. What a tragic loss all because our laws were not enforced.

Anyone else notice how Hernandez starts to squirm at 5:00 in this video when I told him and his highfalutin friends that there is blood on their hands and We The People are going to hold all of them accountable?

Check out that wiggle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Open Borders groupies always point the finger to the federal government, in an effort to prevent and deflect enforcement at the local level. They know how effective local enforcement is and that is why they fight it every step of the way. Note all the lawsuits... Farmers Branch, Escondido, Hazelton... They know if we win those cases, the illegal aliens are done.

The hypocrisy of it, they even sue the federal government despite their clams of that is where the enforcement should come from. The suits against 287(g), crackdowns, raids, holding facilities, border fence, No Match Letters...

Frankly, if they are complaining about it, that's where we should be digging in.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Mr. Hernandez is a dual Mexican and American citizen and he worked on Vicente Fox's Presidential campaign.

W
    i thought that America didn't allow or recongize dual citizenship.

i saw the original heartwrenching interview with Danielle Bologna and i cried while she spoke. i cannot imagine the pain she must feel to have her whole family wiped out in one tragic event and it that could have been avoided so easily.

i am so disgusted with all our leaders, they have all failed us on this issue and others. i write and call my senators frequently on this issue and others, i hope that it does some good. at least they know how i feel.

i hope that it is okay to mention this but many may not be aware that The U.S. Congress is about to vote on H. R. 3221, the Housing Bailout legislation.

this legislation will funnel millions of dollars, more than we already give, into La Raza and ACORN, two far left organizations and i am sure that many illegals will be included in our tax dollars and provided housing.

The democrats have structured the legislation so that the provision to give La Raza and ACORN our money and cannot be stripped from the legislation.

they should not be using our money to fund groups that would gladly help overthrow the United States in favor of a far left vision and supporting illegals in the process.

i thought that America didn't allow or recongize dual citizenship.
    Yes they do. They have you swear an allegence to the US but they do not make you renouce your former citizenship.

There are differnt rules for their homelands as well. For instance, a Mexican can continue voting in Mexico, even after becoming an American. Mexico does not make them renouce their citizenship. Anchor babies are considered Mexican citizens when they turn 18.

However, Germany does not allow dual citizenship. If a German becomes an American, they must renouce their German citizenship and visa versa.

Dixie

Great Job W!!! You hit it out of the park when when you accurately noted that Hernandez was pushing amnesty on top of a mass murder. Thanks to W and the ALIPAC activists who nailed this snake to the wall.

because of computer issues I am unable to watch videos at this time. Is there a transcript anywhere that I could read?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast