Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mobile Billboard Help Wanted

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to ask for help on this here or not, but i solicited on our forum and it seems participation/action has been sadly lacking lately and I am branching out for more help.

The mobile billboard is headed to the country. Farm country that is. I am going to word it with this message on the board:

WHY WE REJECT
    AGJOBS, AMNESTY, OR
    COMPREHENSIVE REFORM

SAVEOURSTATE.ORG

And then on the bed, I have large plastic sheets to enclose some documents that will describe our complaints and perceptions. Each section of the trailer will have enough room for 4 pages of words, and another 4 pages of pictures. I need help with the sections, and I have given an example in the introduction. Is there anyone of you prolific posters that would use their writing talents on this project?

Introduction:
    Save Our state is an organization of American citizens, mainly from California, who have experienced the ill effects of an out of control immigration and border security system. Many of us have fallen victim to crimes committed by illegal aliens, or have suffered injustices or financial hardship because our immigration laws are not being enforced. We have organized into an activist group which networks across the country to advocate for enforcement of our existing immigration and visa laws. Although we have been portrayed in the media as extreme, racial, or xenophobic, we reject those labels as they have been given by the very biased organizations that profit handsomely from immigration, and seek to silence any opposition to huge increases in immigration quotas, or securing our borders and ports from those who enter and live here illegally. We do not hate immigrants. We do dislike crime and criminals who come from other countries, and especially so when they enter this country illegally. We understand there is always going to be immigration, and that immigration in manageable numbers has been a force in our economy.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The issues

Border Security:
    Border landowners, trafficking, coyotes, law enforcement, trash on the border, etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crime:

illegal alien drug traffickers, illegal alien DUI's, unlicensed drivers, rape, repeat offenders etc
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

The competition:

Unfair competition, day laborers, unlicensed businesses, uninspected vendors, tax evasion etc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The children:

Anchor Babies, schools, welfare, WIC programs, second language, health care etc.
    Included in this should be the reconquista's
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The politics:

Pandering, non assimilation, matricula consular, mexican consulates, unenforcement of labor and other laws, lobbying by foreigners, dual citizenship, etc
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Admin note - I am going to edit the post above to clearly distinguish between Mobil (Exxon/Mobil)- the oil company vs. the word mobile.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)