Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC back up plan?

How can ALIPAC mobilize its network to fight an upcoming amnesty push if we get hacked during that time? Besides an E-mail list do we have a back up plan to keep everyone informed aside from relying on the internet that could be shut down by Obama at his command?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

If we get hacked can we meet at Topix.net? Anyone can open a thread there...you dont even have to register. We would just have to think of a name for the thread to make it easy to find....or William could put a link to the thread at alipac.com. We would have to have a "test meet" ahead of time to make sure it works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm more concerned that Obama will declare an emergency just before a vote on amnesty and shut down the internet so that we are unable to communicate.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I'm more concerned that Obama will declare an emergency just before a vote on amnesty and shut down the internet so that we are unable to communicate.
    That would definitely be a problem. There must be a way though.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    That is why I brought the issue up, we need to prepare for anything!!

Interesting thought, 93. There is always snail mail and the phone. We could all dial into a phone number and hear a recording about what needs to be done, which would be more expedient than mail. And even if the Internet were shut down, there is no way anyone will dare to cut off phone services.

Yeah maybe a 1-800 number

We can only tell you parts of the backup plan in the open.

1. Is to get many of you into our parallel communications on youtube, facebook, myspace, twitter, etc...

2. Will be the phone numbers and other websites we control.

W

You can also pre-arrange a conference call. There's gotomeeting dot com, for example. I'm not sure what it involves to set up a meeting, if you'd have to have a specific date/time or what...just a thought. Once it's set up all you need is to distribute the phone # to call and the code to enter to get into the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    You can also pre-arrange a conference call. There's gotomeeting dot com, for example. I'm not sure what it involves to set up a meeting, if you'd have to have a specific date/time or what...just a thought. Once it's set up all you need is to distribute the phone # to call and the code to enter to get into the meeting.
    PatrioticMe, I have thought about this often lately.We need to plan for the worst case scenario. This is, a cyber security emergency is declared and the internet is shut down. Phones would be a first level backup possibility, but believe me, the phone systems would be quickly overwhelmed in the event the internet was shut down. We need to have a third level of backup. AM or FM radio might be a suggestion.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836