Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Obomba is a snake , sorry but I'm drunk

Well , not really drunk

I've had a couple beers and sat in the pool for a while thinking about this rant

Let me get this right

This idiot endorses an Islamic church 2 blocks from a site where Moslems destroyed 2 buildings , killing thousands of Americans.

He supports amnesty for millions of illegal aliens

He has taken over major sectors of our business and industry for the the federal govt

He has threatened internet takeover, mandatory public service , shown racism toward whites.

He has flaunted his position by taking numerous vacations , snubbing countries that have been our allies for centuries , and sucking up to the worlds worst dictators and despots.

Along with his criminal cohorts in the Democratic party he has spent this country into poverty while blaming it on the previous administration.

Did I leave anything out?

I'm sorry but this is getting just a bit frustrating.

I've been frustrated with Obama since he took over General Motors... It's been a "LONG" 18 months! It seems like everyday Obama does something to take away the America I know and love.

I've been frustrated with him ever since I first heard about him and "had his number!" Oh, and by the way, Im sick of looking at Michelle's armpits!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I've been frustrated with him ever since I first heard about him and "had his number!" Oh, and by the way, Im sick of looking at Michelle's armpits!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm depressed about the whole situation with the Obama Royal Family... But your post made me laugh!

I'M STONE SOBER AND I AGREE WITH YOU, HE IS A SNAKE. JUST LOOK AT HOW HE IS MAKING THIS COUNTRY OUT TO BE A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I'M STONE SOBER AND I AGREE WITH YOU, HE IS A SNAKE. JUST LOOK AT HOW HE IS MAKING THIS COUNTRY OUT TO BE A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
    Trouble is that after the couple beers wear off , I"m sure I'll feel the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I'm depressed about the whole situation with the Obama Royal Family... But your post made me laugh!
    LOL! One of the "silver linings" of summer coming to a close!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only positive thing about Obama is that he removed the title of “Worst President Everâ€

GR
    Here's what I don't get about Obama:

This still sets wrong with me - TWENTY YEARS LISTENING to the wrong pastor - Wright, who is nothing close to a reverend, because with what he's said in what is suppose to be a church of God, there is no reverence in that person for God in any way, shape, or form.

What the heck is Oprah thinking?

How about Hillary, Bill, and their daughter - the Clinton's - what are they thinking?

Well, Hillary did say "what would Jesus do" when she spoke about amnesty for illegal aliens, which shows she's never read God's Word, because I haven't seen anything where Jesus said to break the laws of the land you are in.

Keep fighting, because God listens to prayers. He really does respond to them too.

Personally, I see God's Holy Hand moving in America, and it's a great thing to see, which is why I thank Him pretty much every day for a whole lot of things going on inside the U.S.A.

Re: Obomba is a snake , sorry but I'm drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Well , not really drunk

I've had a couple beers and sat in the pool for a while thinking about this rant

Let me get this right

This idiot endorses an Islamic church 2 blocks from a site where Moslems destroyed 2 buildings , killing thousands of Americans.

He supports amnesty for millions of illegal aliens

He has taken over major sectors of our business and industry for the the federal govt

He has threatened internet takeover, mandatory public service , shown racism toward whites.

He has flaunted his position by taking numerous vacations , snubbing countries that have been our allies for centuries , and sucking up to the worlds worst dictators and despots.

Along with his criminal cohorts in the Democratic party he has spent this country into poverty while blaming it on the previous administration.

Did I leave anything out?

I'm sorry but this is getting just a bit frustrating.
    Back to the original point made by Justthefacts:

If anyone has read the Quran, it states (as an order, or point of fact) words to the effect that a Mosque shall be built on the land of the defeated (depends on the translation you get) to celebrate Victory over the infidel. What don't people get about this? It was a strike against Americans in this country that Fundemental Muslims could bring down two of the largest buildings in the world...not to mention the Pentagon in a botched attempt to get the White House.

Folks, this President (sorry...messiah) who campaigned in 57 states (oops, another slip) knows very well what is going on and is handing over the country to anyone else. He has demonstrated a hate for the American people, and is trying to break us by granting amnesty to Illegal Felons, bail outs to his big corporations and overseas business', and outright lying about his actions. He and all of congress should get the boot!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast